是不是每年都这样?
So, are we gonna do this every summer?
-当然 -这还用问
-Hell, yeah, we are. -Of course we are, gentlemen
我们尽量
Well, we’re gonna try
-好漂亮的车 -是很漂亮
-That’s a sweet car. -It is sweet
-史提夫的妈妈 -嗨 芬奇
-Stifler’s mom. -Hey, Finchy
你怎么知道我在这里?
How did you know I was here?
我几个礼拜前打来过
I called a couple of weeks ago
史帝夫没告诉你 我会顺道过来
Didn’t Steven tell you that I was gonna drop by sometime?
他大概忘了
I guess it slipped his mind
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
珍妮
Jeanine
珍妮
Jeanine
很好…
Okay, well…
我一直在想 我才19岁
I’ve been thinking, and, you know, I’m 19 years old
不能为了一棵树 放弃一片森林
There’s a whole world out there. I can’t be obsessed with one woman
不可能 我很高兴你想通了
-Just can’t be. -I’m glad you’re learning, Finchy
好 很好
Good. Good
-要上车吗? -你最好把事情排开
-You want to get it on? -You better clear your schedule
待会见
See you guys later
你去哪?说好了要一起去吃饭的
Where are you goin’, man? What about Dog Years?
给我…三天的时间
Give me, like, three days
等一下 那该不会是…
Wait, was that…Was that who I think…
不是 一定是
No,Yrs
-我觉得是 -我也觉得
-I think it was. -I think so too
那家伙
Son of a…
那是谁啊?
Who the hell was that?
那是…
That was…
有人迷路了
That was…Someone was lost
-想去湖边 -开错路了
-Lookin’ for the lake. -Yeah, all turned around
哪来的白♥痴♥啊 湖就在那边
What a dumb ass. The lake’s right there
芬奇怎么这么好狗运?
Incredible. How does Finch get so lucky?
羡慕什么?你有女朋友了
What are you worried about? You got a girlfriend now
东西都拿了 出发去吃饭了
Everything in. Let’s go. Pony up. Dog Years awaits
东西都拿了 出发去吃饭了
Everything in. Let’s go. Pony up. Dog Years awaits
没错 我有
Yeah, I do. Yeah, I do
-我有女朋友了 -对 你有
-I have a girlfriend now. -Yeah, you do
-她是我女朋友 -别兴奋了
-She’s my girlfriend. -All right,Jimbo
我们走吧!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
-变♥态♥呢? -去看电影
-Where’s Shitbreak? -The movies
-去搭公车 -去喝咖啡
-Took the bus. -Coffee
等一下
Wait a second
那辆车里到底是谁?
Who the fuck was in that car?
芬奇 我好想你
Oh, Finchy, I missed you
芬奇 我好想你
Oh, Finchy, I missed you
哦 珍妮
Yeah. Oh,Jeanine.Jeanine
叫我史提夫的妈
Call me Stifler’s mom
哦 史提夫的妈
Oh, Stifler’s mom!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!