还好
Well, no
我常常旅行 习惯了要向前看
When you travel as much as I do, you get used to moving on
但是我有许多美好的回忆
But I have great memories
-我们可以过去吗? -灯塔?
-Wow, can we go in there? -The lighthouse?
可以啊 当然可以
Yes, we can
多罗曼蒂克啊
How romantic
吉姆 快点
Jim, come on
天啊 好漂亮
Oh, it’s beautiful!
好棒
Cool!
我说了我对高中的回忆
Jim, I have told you my memories from high school
你的回忆是什么?
What are yours?
是你
You
你一点都没变
You have not changed
别紧张 吉姆
Jim, relax
我们只是在 怎么说 谈心
We are just, how do you say, tooting our horns
老实说 要不紧张满难的
Actually, that is quite difficult
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有一次在乐队营…
Well, this one time at band camp…
天啊
Holy shit
怎么了?告诉我
What? Tell me
有一次在乐队营
Well, this one time at band camp…
我被拉去吹伸缩喇叭
I got stuck playing this trombone
可是我什么都不会吹
And I can’t play anything at all. So I totally sucked
大家都以为我是那个皮迪
And everyone thought I was this Petey guy…
我没办法 只好乱吹一通
but I didn’t know what to think, so I just kept playing and playing…
根本不知道自己在做什么
and I didn’t know what I was doing
真好玩
It was so funny!
-我得走了 -为什么?
-I gotta go. -What? Why?
请你不要误会
Please don’t take this the wrong way…
你曾经是…
but, but you’re…
是我想要的一切
you’re everything that I used to want
我也知道
And as much as I may really…
这样做我一定会后悔
really regret what I’m about to do…
可是我喜欢的是别人
there’s somebody else I want to be with
你喜欢…那个乐队怪胎
You want the band geek?
我也是个怪胎
Nadia, I am a band geek
只是没有找到合拍的人
I just never joined the band
去找你的怪胎吧
You go get your geek
我有一天也会找到的
Someday I will find mine
你好 我是凯文麦尔
Hey, Kevin Meyers
刚才很抱歉
Hi. Sorry I was a dick before
没关系 我是贝特
It’s okay, man. My name’s Brett
-我们想单独聊聊 -好
-Could you give us a sec? -Sure
你不用这么做
Look, you don’t have to do this
是我太自私
Maybe I was being selfish…
想继续当你的朋友
in wanting to be your friend
也许根本就不可能
Maybe it’s just not gonna work
我宁愿当你的朋友也不愿失去你
I would much rather have you as a friend than not have you in my life at all
狂欢吧
Party on!
-从灯塔一直到… -帅哥
-From the lighthouse all the way…-Hey, handsome
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我本来要去机场接你的
I was gonna pick you up at the airport in two hours
我提早飞回来 想要给你一个惊喜
I took an earlier flight, and I thought I’d surprise you
-我是很惊喜 -没有电♥话♥反而怪怪的
-Yeah, you did. -Kinda weird without the phone, huh?
我们会习惯的
We’ll get used to it
进去聊 我拿杯饮料给你
Come on. I wanna hear all about it. Gonna grab you a drink
我不要把什么狗屁风
Steve, this cop-watch thing is horseshit
喂?
Hello?
烂透了
Man, this sucks
你是谁?
Who is it out there?
我是性♥爱♥大♥师♥
It’s the Stifmeister, baby
是吗?
Is that so?
人生实在不如意
Life’s a bitch, isn’t it?
你不用回答 没关系
It’s all right. You don’t have to say anything
我已经习惯女生不理我
I’m used to girls ignoring me
或者嘲笑我
Or making fun of me
雪门终结者去哪了
“Come on, Sherman. Be the Sherminator.”
像那部电影 你好聪明
Like the movie. How clever
你不用装了
I get it, okay?
也许我是个怪胎
Maybe I am a geek
无所谓
Whatever
没错 你是怪胎
Yes! Yes, you are!
好耶
All right
我是雪门终结者
I am the Sherminator
穿越时空的性♥爱♥机械人
A sophisticated sex robot sent back through time…
要来改变一位幸运儿的一生
to change the future for one lucky lady
我是那个幸运儿?
I am lucky lady?
没错 娜迪雅 你已经被锁定了
That’s right, Nadia. You’ve been targeted for Shermination
想活命就跟我来
Come with me if you want to live
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
-蹂躏我吧 -收到
-Fuck me, geek! -Affirmative!
见鬼了
No fuckin’ way!
-算了 -你休想
-Forget it. -Like you have a chance
干杯
Cheers, bud
史帝夫 看我找到谁
Hey, Steve, look what I found
-别摸我的衬衫 -你看嘛
-Dude, don’t touch the shirt. -Just look
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hey, there
厉害 女同志被你找到了
Brilliant. You found lesbians
我看你是白费力气
Good luck trying to break through that force field
-女同志? -我们没说过
-Lesbians? -We never said that
-什么? -我们没说过
-What? -We never said that
天哪
Oh, man
为了上你们 我什么都肯做
I will do anything…anything…to sleep with you chicks
我愿意抓这边所有男生的屁♥股♥
Okay? I’ll grab every guy’s ass in this room
摸他们的屁♥股♥ 甚至剃毛
I’ll caress it, even. I’ll shave some ass if they need it
没错 我是认真的
Oh, yeah. You heard me
真的 我愿意亲这边所有的人
It’s true. I’ll kiss everybody here. Dudes, chicks, everybody
因为我对我自己有信心
Because I am comfortable with my sexuality
真的
Oh, yeah
至少跟我喝一杯嘛
At least have a drink with the Stifmeister
-好吧 -可以接受
-All right. -That’s fair
好耶
All right
你真的是性♥爱♥大♥师♥
You truly are a Stifmeister
-欢迎你回来 -那是我的女同志
-Welcome back to the party. -Steve, those are my lesbians
-有一件奇怪的事 -什么事?
-Ladies, I am down with the funky shit. -Like what?
上次开派对的时候…
One time at this party, I was drinking champagne…
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you
下一位要独奏的是 蜜雪儿哈提
Our next soloist will be Michelle Flaherty
皮迪?
Petey?
我要被他逼疯了
This kid is killing me
-白♥痴♥ 难听死了 -我不是白♥痴♥
-You suck, retard. -I’m not retarded
我是个特殊的男孩
I’m a very special boy
这个乐队营的故事如何?
How’s this for a band camp story?
各位 我们给皮迪一点鼓励
Come on, guys. Let’s hear it for Petey!
-真替他们高兴 -对啊 太棒了
-Good for them. -It’s awesome
-要跳舞吗? -好啊
-Wanna dance? -Yeah
马上就回来 来吧
We’ll be back. Come on now, baby
这个派对只能用三个字来形容
You know, there’s only one word for that party
这个派对只能用三个字来形容
You know, there’s only one word for that party
-酷毙了 -疯狂透了
-Bitchin’. -Out of control
真希望继续醉下去
Am I gonna have a hangover? ‘Cause I want one
再见
Later
-再见 -拜拜
-Good-bye. -See ya
-翻到我们那页 -一定要把这次的派对写下来
-Let’s go to our page. -We have to write about this party
有够疯狂 我的男伴都喝挂了
This party was crazy! Look at my date! He’s passed out!
-你在桌子下灌他 -他酒量实在不行
-You drank him under the table. -He couldn’t hack it
-最棒的暑假 -没错
-Best summer ever, huh, fellas? -Absolutely
-可惜你没找到你的偶像 -我玩得很开心
-Sorry things didn’t work out for you. -You kiddin’? Things are great
反正我有的是时间
I have all the time in the world

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!