-确定不要去我房♥间? -确定
-Sure you don’t wanna go to my room? -No. Why?
我室友已经搬走了 就我们两个
My roommate’s already moved out. We’ll be all alone
-好吧 -门锁好了
-All right. -The door is locked
-吉姆 放松 放松 -当然
-Okay,Jim, relax. Relax. -Okay,yeah, sure
单纯的性关系 分手前的经验
No strings attached, okay? It’s just friendly good-bye sex
当然 我知道
Yeah, right. Right, right, right, right
当然 我知道
Yeah, right. Right, right, right, right
只是 你知道…
But you see, it’s just that…
没有开始哪来的结束
we’ve never even had friendly hello sex
那你是不想做罗?
So do you not wanna do this?
想 当然想 怎么会不想
Oh, I do. Yeah. No, I definitely do
只是…
It’s just that…
这是我的第一次
you see, this is actually my first time
不能算第一次 应该说上次
Well, not my first. It’s my first time…
才是我的第一次
since my first time
所以说 这是我的第二次
So, technically, that’s my second time
我不希望表现得太逊
And I don’t…I don’t wanna suck at it
要是我的技术没有达到…
So if I’m not up to par, performance-wise…
吉姆 你实在有够扫兴
Jim, this isn’t exactly a turn-on
女生喜欢的是有自信的男生
I mean, girls like a guy with confidence
有 当然有
Hey, I’m confident
我有自信的不得了
Oh, I am…I’m absolutely, totally confident
-脱衣服吧 -好
-Let’s get naked. -Okay
记得大一放暑假 我爸来接我
Seems like just yesterday my dad picked me up after my first year at college
我们干了几罐啤酒
We popped a couple of beers…
然后他对我说 你是大人了
and he said, “Now, you’re a man.”
今天轮到我跟儿子说同样的话
And today I get to say the same thing to my son
你的话只会让他尴尬
Honey, your speeches embarrass him
拜托你酷一点 千万别鸡婆
So, try and do what the kids say, and just be cool
我怎么可能不够酷
I think I bring new meaning to the word “cool,” honey
前面就是他的宿舍
That’s his dormitory up ahead
换位置
Turn over
-宿舍不准带酒 -好
-Can’t bring alcohol in the dorms. -Good
我只是想给我儿子吉姆一个惊喜
Thank you, Matt. I’m just here to surprise my son Jim
-把我的腿抬高 -什么?
-Now pin my leg up. -What?
把我腿抬起来 像这样
Pin my leg up, like this
也许你可以帮个忙
Maybe you can help me out, you know
是这里吗?不是
Is that the one? No
对了
There!
我现在记得了
Now I remember
下不为例
I didn’t do this for you
谢了 老兄
Thanks, dude
-我的宝贝儿子呢? -天哪
-Where’s my big guy? -Oh, my God!
-老天爷 -吉姆 我们来早了
-Jesus! -Jim, we got here a little early
-爸 出去 -我到车上等你
-Dad, get out! -I’ll wait in the car
快出去
Go, Dad! Oh, my…
-天哪 -那是你♥爸♥?
-Geez! -Was that your dad?
-对不起 -其实你知道
-I’m so sorry. -For your own edification…
这没什么好丢脸
son, I’m not embarrassed
才怪
I am!
这是很正常的事
It’s a perfectly normal thing for two…
-人都有需要 -爸 你要干嘛
-human beings to do. -Dad, what are you doing?
这就是人性
This is human nature…human nature at its best
大家都做 你妈和我…现在是比较少
Son, everybody does it. Your mother and I…Well, not so much anymore
你最喜欢的派 他们在床上
Got your favorite. Oh, my God! They’re fucking!
老婆 冷静点 我最好带她…
Honey, honey, listen. I’m gonna take her…
-快走啊! -拜托你们
-Please just go! -Actually, if you wouldn’t mind
老婆 我带她回车上去
Honey…I’ll take her to the car
-嗨 妈 -什么?
-Hi, Mama. -What?
娜塔莉
Natalie!
我是吉姆的父亲
I’m Jim’s dad
这位一定是你们的女儿
You must be the parents of this young lady
我还不知道她的名字 不过我儿子一定知道
I’m sorry I didn’t get her name, but hopefully my son did…
因为我也是刚到
because I have not been here the whole time
娜塔莉 还不♥穿♥衣服
Natalie, get dressed!
-啤酒? -转过去 不准看
-Beer? -Avert your eyes! Turn around!
-吉姆 真是谢谢你 -天哪
-Thanks,Jim. Don’t believe in locks? -Oh, my God!
嗨 猪头
Hey, fuckface
-早啊 老兄 -走吧 欧兹 上课了
-Mornin’, dude. -Come on, Ozzy. It’s show time
在你去接海瑟之前
Before you go to Ann Arbor to pick up Heather…
我要你知道你错过了什么
I wanna show you what you’re missing
看她今天穿什么
See what they are today, dude. See what they are today
准备好 答案要揭晓了
Okay, here we go. Moment of truth
-她穿有红心的内♥裤♥ -炫哦
-There’s little hearts on her panties! -Super
她穿有红心的内♥裤♥ 快看啊
There’s little hearts on her panties! Come on, look, you pussy. Look
搞什么?干嘛不看
What the fuck, man? Come on!
我对你太失望了
I’m disappointed in you
到现在你才上过一个女的
Here it is, the end of our freshman year and you screwed one girl
才一个
One
你是我们男性的耻辱
You’re a disgrace to men everywhere
你看我 一上大一就做了2 3次
Look at the Stifmeister. I got laid 23 times this year…
而且图书馆那次还不算
and I’m not counting the hummer I got in the library stacks, baby
你为什么不学我?
All right, here’s a new idea for you, Stifler, okay?
交一个要好的女朋友
You find a girl. You two become best friends
就不用数自己做过多少次
You don’t bother counting how many times you have sex with each other
-还可以笑那些数的人 -我有个建议
-You laugh at the people who do count. -Here’s a new idea for you
你怎么不去死
I’ll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass
终于不用再碰政♥治♥学了
Yes! I’m never even gonna think about political science again
考得怎样?
Hey. How’d you do?
-还好 -真的吗?
-Fine. -Yeah?
早知道就不参加游学了
I can’t believe I’m doing the summer abroad. Last thing I need, more classes
-会很好玩的 -考完了
-You’re gonna have a great time. -Hello, summer!
-难考吧? -难得要命
-Did that exam blow or what? -Yeah, it sucked
-怎么样? -还好
-Kev, what’s up, man? How are you? -Good
放暑假了
Put your party hat on
-有十二个礼拜大玩特玩 -没错
-We got 1 2 weeks of immortality ahead. -Yes, sir!
好怪
Weird
在想跑掉的那个?
The one that got away, huh, son?
你们两个在网路上看起来是很配
Well, evidently you two made quite the handsome couple on the Internet
我没看到
I didn’t see it
别人在家长会上说的
It was brought up at a PTA meeting
我的意思是
Anyway, my point is…
不要因为一点挫折就失去了信心
these little sexual debacles should not get you down, because you know what?
谁没第一次
It happens to the best of us
老实说…
In fact…
你妈和我第一次…
the first time your mother and I…
在一起
got together…
我准备了保险套
I used a condom
她居然说 像扁掉的气球
Well, she referred to it as “shrink wrapping.”
但是我不在意
But I got over it
只要不气馁 再接再励
Anyway, keep your chin up. You keep plugging…
总有成功的一天
and good things will happen
欢迎你回家
Good to have you home, son
回家真好
It’s good to be home, Dad
今晚史提夫家一定很热闹
It’s gonna be nice to hit Stifler’s tonight after exams
-找到他们没? -看是谁来了
-Did you get through ’em? -There’s the mystery man!
你好吗?芬奇
Finch, how are you?
那是日语
It’s Japanese
意思是 你好 你好
It means “hello.” Hello
-你不学拉丁语啦? -我在美术馆认识了一个日本妹
-Finch, what happened to Latin? -Met a Japanese girl at the art museum
决定转系 想知道她呻♥吟♥些什么
Changed majors. Wanted to understand all those things she was moaning
-你在美术馆做过? -是大都会美术馆
-You got laid in an art museum? -The Met
-跟法兰卡在古根汉美术馆 -在古根汉?
-And the Guggenheim with Francesca. -The Guggenheim?
跟心理学教授是在3 1冰淇淋店
And then my social-psych professor in Baskin-Robbins
够了 别说了
All right, enough
可是我告诉你 没有人比得上…
But I’ll tell you, none of these women even compare to…
史提夫的妈妈
Stifler’s mom
他妈妈是人间极品
Stifler’s mom is a goddess
还有谁要我的校园综合果汁?
How about some more of Stifmeister’s collegiate concoction?
喝起来像酒 你想把我灌醉啊
This thing is like half alcohol. You’re just trying to get me drunk