She talks to me like… I don’t know what
毫不尊重
With no respect
如果我这样和我妈说话
And if I ever spoke to my mother like that,
你知道我爸会怎样吗?
do you know what my father would have done?
他会把你抓起来打屁♥股♥
He would have turned you over his knee
你觉得好笑吗?
You think it’s funny?
我得去火车站接她了
I have to pick her up from the train
我们居然让她去纽约
I can’t believe we let her go to New York
她才16岁 西摩
She’s 16, Seymour
我们甚至不知道她和谁在一起 不知道她那些朋友是什么人
We don’t even know who she’s with We don’t know who her friends are
她喜欢他们 他们也喜欢她 这才是最重要的
Well, she likes them, they like her That’s what’s important
我不喜欢他们给她的那些小册子
I don’t like those pamphlets they give her
什么小册子?
What pamphlets?
在她房♥间 西摩
In her room, Seymour
(不要战争)
(美国叛乱修辞学)
(左派自♥由♥报)
(我们反对良善正派的一切)
(在美国要劫掠、焚烧和破坏)
(还在等什么?加入我们!)
警方和消防人员都在提高警觉
Police and fire departments are on the alert
在计程车司机约翰史密斯 遭警方逮捕和殴打之后
as negro demonstrators take to the streets of Newark
黑人们走上纽华克街头示♥威♥游♥行♥
after the arrest and alleged beating of cab driver John W. Smith
你应该搭8点的火车回来
You were supposed to be on the 8:00 o’clock
你参与了活动 政♥治♥活动
You were involved in something there, something political
什么事都和政♥治♥有关 刷牙也是政♥治♥活动
Everything is political Brushing your teeth is political
反战人士 你是去找他们吗?
People who are against the war ls that who you see?
他们只是不相信战争的人
They’re just people who don’t believe in the war
我也不相信战争 – 那你还有什么意见?
I don’t believe in the war myself – Then what’s your problem?
我不要你做可能
I don’t want you getting mixed up in things
妨碍你上大学的事
that could hurt your chances for college
我那些朋友都上过大学
My friends have been to college
他们离开是因为学♥运♥人士被迫♥害♥
They had to leave because of the way they treat student protesters
他们是这种人?被退学的大学生?
Is that who they are? College kids who have gotten thrown out?
他们只是我的朋友
They’re just my friends
你不相信我有朋友?你不相信?
Can’t you believe that I have friends? Don’t you believe that?
我当然相信你有朋友
Of course I believe you have friends
他们要留我过夜
They wanted me to stay the night
不行
No. That’s–
你不能和我们不认识的人过夜
You can never even think about staying over with people that we don’t know
否则就不准你再去了
or you’ll never be allowed to go again
那你相信什么 爸?
What do you believe in, Daddy?
此事无关政♥治♥
This is not about politics
我要对你负责 不是对战争负责
My responsibility is to you, not the war
我知道
Oh, I know
所以我才必须去纽约
That’s why I have to go to New York,
因为那些人觉得有责任
because people there do feel responsible,
他们要为炸毁越南村庄负责
responsible for blowing up Vietnamese villages,
为炸死小婴儿负责
blowing up little babies
但你不在乎
But you don’t care
妈妈也不在乎
And neither does Mother
我们家或这鸟城镇的人都不在乎
No one in our family or in our fucking little town does
先生 请你回车上
Sir, could you go to your vehicle?
你不能留在街上 目前实施宵禁
You need to get off the street There’s a curfew in effect
宵禁?
“Curfew”?
这是什么法♥西♥斯♥鬼话? – 玛丽
What kind of fascist bullshit is that? – Merry!
今晚的麻烦够多了 宵禁是为了保护人♥民♥
We’ve got enough trouble tonight The curfew’s to protect people
谁会害他们?他们应该暴♥动♥才对
From what? They should riot
对不起 警官 我们很抱歉
I’m sorry, officer We– we’re both sorry
我才不抱歉
I am not fucking sorry
她16岁 你家若有青少年就会明白了
She’s 16. You got any at home, you’ll understand
我家没有
I don’t
好吧
Right
数百名抗♥议♥人士集结在第四辖区
Hundreds of protestors have gathered in the Fourth Precinct
计程车司机约翰史密斯
where cab driver John W. Smith is being held
疑似被警方殴打之后被捕 警方称之为单独个案
after allegedly being beaten by police, who are calling this an isolated incident
但有些当地居民在挑起暴♥力♥报复
Yet some local residents are urging violent retaliation
接下来还有更多新闻 现在先回到例行的节目
More news as it comes in And now, back to our regular programming
给我滚下车!
Get on out of here!
把街头还给人♥民♥! – 权力归于人♥民♥!
Streets to the people – Power to the people!
马上滚回家!
Get the fuck back home now!
黑人♥权♥力…
Black power! Black power! Black power!
滚出去!
Black power! – Get out of here!
天哪 玛丽
Jesus, Merry!
你♥爸♥从佛罗里达州打电♥话♥来
Your father called from Florida
他想知道他们有没有靠近工厂
He wants to know if they’ve come near the factory
我明天再问清楚
I’ll see in the morning
你明天不能去上班 暴♥动♥还没平息
You’re not going to work tomorrow, not with the riot going on
那不是暴♥动♥
It’s not a riot
那是革命
It’s a revolution
人们在争取自己的权利
People standing up for their rights
你要捍卫他们不如加入他们吧
If you’re going to defend them, maybe you should just join them
这是个好主意
That’s a good idea
州长找来了国民兵
The governor called the National Guard in
那当然 不然他还能怎样?
Of course. I mean, what else can he do?
他可以把黑人当成一般人对待
He can treat black people like human beings, that’s what
市议会没黑人 黑人贫穷又失业
No blacks on the city council, the poverty, the unemployment
我们工厂有八成都是黑人 我们引以为傲
We have 80% negroes working at the plant We’re proud of that
我忘了
Oh, I forgot
你是个英雄
You’re a hero
喂? – 西摩
Hello? – Seymour
维琪 – 好可怕
Vicky – It’s bad
怎么了?
What is it?
我没见过这么可怕的事
I ain’t never seen anything this bad
他们在殴打他们 拖着他们走 我的老天
They’re beating ’em and dragging– Oh, my God
狙击手
Sniper!
维琪? – 他们在开枪
Vicky – People are shooting
警方和军方都在开枪
Police are shooting, and soldiers
他们都失去理智了
People have lost their minds
谢谢
Thank you
谢谢你
Thank you, sir
在打仗吗? – 我们情非得已
Going to war, huh? – It’s what it is
这不是在打仗
No. It isn’t, either
这些人只是在惹麻烦 仔细想想
These are just troublemakers, so think
我们的意思是你们要维护和平
What we’re saying is, you’re here to keep the peace, son
也就是保护这一带的居民和财产
That means protecting the people and the property of this neighborhood
我是要你们仔细想想
What I’m saying is to think
在射击别人家的窗户前仔细想想
Think before you start shooting at somebody’s window
维琪… – 他们不是狙击手
Vicky – These aren’t snipers
而是平民 都是住在这一带的好人
These are people, good people who live around here,
和你♥爸♥妈一样的人
people just like your own mothers and fathers
他们住在这里
That’s who lives up there
这是他们的家
Now, this is their home
等你们走后 他们还会住在这儿
And they’ve got to live here long after you’re gone
这是他们的家 不是你们的
This is their home Not yours
好吧 干得好
All right. Well done
我只是把真♥相♥告诉他们而已
I’m just telling them how it is, that’s all
但今晚会很难熬 听见没?
But tonight is going to be bad Do you hear me?
回家去吧 带着员工们回家去
So, go home. Take everybody who came to work and go home
但你要留下来
You’re staying, though
还不知道情况会变得多糟
There ain’t no telling how bad it’s going get
任何人留下都不安全 你也不例外
Won’t be safe for anybody, and not you
大家都躲在屋里会比较安全
The place will be safer with someone inside
那我也留下来
Then I’ll stay, too
交给我 – 不行 我来弄
I’ve got that – No, I’ll put it
维琪- 外面正在枪林弹雨
Vicky – They’re shootin’ outside
交给我
I got it
你在和我说话?
Are you talking to me?
叫你不许动! 让你的人回去!
I told you not to move! Keep your people back!
(有黑人在此工作)
你要干嘛?
What do you want?
转小声一点
Turn it down
你盛装打扮好要去领那个…
All dressed up for your stupid…
…他们颁给你的白烂奖?
…award that they gave you?