你已经背叛她了
You did betray her!
你送她去找这世上最可怕的人
You sent her to people, the worst people in the world,
他们让她做了这些事
the ones who got her to do what she did
不是这样 玛丽相信她做的是对的
That’s not true. Merry believed in what she did
不!有人死了!
No! A man died!
他是个好人 我不相信她这样想
A good man. I’ll never believe that that’s what she wanted
是他们操控她
They manipulated her
他们利用她去做疯狂的政♥治♥活动
They used her for their crazy, fucking politics
你利用了她
You used her
你想把责任推到我头上
You’re trying to make this my responsibility
你和你那些激进朋友
You and your radical friends
他们不相信和平或战争 也不在乎什么越南人
They don’t believe in peace or war or the Vietnamese people
他们只想在这世上炸出一个洞
They just wanted to blow a hole in the world,
炸出一个大洞 毁了所有良善
the biggest hole they could in everything that was good!
他们不在乎有没有人死掉 是你让她羊入虎口
They don’t care if people get killed! And you sent her right to them!
我是送她去安全的地方 她不能待在这儿
I sent her to where she’d be safe She couldn’t stay here
她困惑不安 去坐牢不是她…
She was a troubled girl Going to prison was not what she–
你觉得她当时困惑不安?
You think she was troubled then?
天哪!你没看到她现在的样子
Oh, my God, Sheila, you haven’t seen her now!
她住的地方、去过的地方
How she lives! Where she’s been!
她还被强♥暴♥ – 别说这种话
She was raped! – No, don’t say that
听我说 我在告诉你真♥相♥ 听见没?
Listen, I’m telling you something! Did you hear me?
够了! – 她被强♥暴♥!
Stop it – She’s been raped!
我女儿!
My daughter!
她的身体病了
She’s sick in her body…
心理也病了
sick in her mind!
朵恩说要烤牛排 瑞典仔
Dawn says to get the steaks going, Swede
好啊
Right. Okay
她要我进去帮忙弄玉米
She wants me inside, helping with the corn
我真不敢相信
Ah, I don’t believe it
这支球队真该死
God damn this team!
比尔不是叫你 – 我忍♥不了
I thought Bill told you to put the– – I can’t
我有话要跟你说
I need to talk to you
希望是重要的事
I hope this is important
居然把欧卡特夫妇丢给你♥爸♥妈
Leaving the Orcutts to your parents like this…
你有看到我和比尔改了日光室吗?
Look, have you seen where Bill and I moved the sunroom?
他用西边采光的想法错了
He was so wrong about the Western light
这件事和玛丽有关
It’s about Merry
玛丽怎样?
What about Merry?
我们多年来都不知道她在哪儿
All this time, we’ve had no idea where she is
我们也不会知道
And we aren’t going to
她若想被找到早就告诉我们了
If she’d wanted us to find her, she would have told us how
她不想被找到 我们要接受现实
She hasn’t wanted to We’ve had to accept that
朵恩… – 我们已经接受现实
Dawn… – We’ve had to accept that and we have
但假设 – 假设什么?
But just suppose… – Suppose what?
什么?
What?
假设我们知道她的下落
Suppose that we knew where she was
说啊 又怎么了?
Go on. What is it now?
你有新线索? 是直觉?
Do you have a new lead? Some hunch?
还是有消息? – 不只如此
Some information? – More than that
怎样?有人来电?
Why? Did someone call?
有个疯子在凤♥凰♥城的机场看到她
Some nut who saw her at an airport in Phoenix
还是在国际黑天觉悟会?是这样吗 瑞典仔?
or at a fucking Hare Krishna meeting? ls that what it is, Swede?
听我说 我有事要告诉你
Will you listen? I’m telling you something
你几时才能放弃找她?
When are you going to give up on her?
我做不到
I can’t
我努力过了 但就是做不到
I tried so hard, but I can’t
我们以前的生活过去了
Our old life is gone, Swede
已经死了
It’s dead
这个…
This
这是我们唯一的未来
This is our only future
失陪了 我们还有客人
Excuse me, we have guests
尼克森
Nixon
水门事件 我听够了 他整天讲不停
Watergate. It’s all I hear Day and night, he goes on…
埃利希曼先生 霍德曼先生、尼克森先生
Von Ehrlichman, von Haldeman, von Nixon
他们都是杂种
They’re all mamzers
我同意 黎沃夫先生 他们都应该去坐牢
I agree with you, Mr. Levov They should all go to jail
我是共和党员 很好 欧卡特太太
And I’m a Republican! – Good for you, Mrs. Orcutt
你还好吗 儿子?
Are you okay, son?
我很好 妈 – 我的孩子
Sure I am, Mom – Oh, my boy
有这么好的儿子夫复何求?
Who could want a better son?
杰西 你还没够吗?
Jesse, don’t you think you’ve had enough, dear?
爸 需要什么吗?
Can I get you something, Dad?
没有 去休息 你脸色不太好
No. Rest, you don’t look so great
我再去倒杯酒给你
I’ll get you another drink
现在不行
Not now
现在不行
Not now
西摩?
Seymour?
什么都别说
Don’t say anything!
瑞典仔 – 别说了
Swede – No
为何要有人猿?
Why are apes here?
为何要有袋鼠?
Why are kangaroos here?
人生只是你活着的
Life is just a short space of time
一段短暂的时间
in which you were alive
玛丽
Merry
我有话要问你
I have to ask you something
我答应过不会问 但我
I have to ask you something I promised I wouldn’t ask,
非问不可
but I must
你想问我什么都行
You can ask me anything
是你做的吗?
Did you do it?
做什么?
Do what, Daddy?
在邮局装设炸♥弹♥?
Plant the bomb in the post office

Yes
是谁逼你做的?
Who made you do it?
林登詹森 – 不 是谁说服你做的?
Lyndon Johnson – No, who talked you into it?
你还在辩称你女儿是无罪的
How strongly you still crave the idea of your innocent child
是芮塔吗?
Was it Rita?
谁是芮塔? – 就是你托她
Who’s Rita? – Rita, the girl you sent,
来办公室找我的女孩
the one who came to my office
我没托任何人去找你
I never sent you anyone
你们俩是在和我玩什么游戏吗?
Was this just some kind of game you were playing with me, the two of you?
我戒绝所有残酷行为 我戒绝所有控制…
I relinquish all cruelty, I relinquish all control,
对世界的影响
all influence over the world
是吗?是吗?
Do you? Do you?
你影响了我 玛丽
Well, you have influence over me, Merry
我戒绝所有恋慕 不管多少…
I renounce all attachments whether little or much,
大小或有无生命
small or great, living or lifeless
还有别人吗?
Were there others?
还有别人死掉吗?
Did others die?
其他爆♥炸♥案你有参与吗?
Were you involved in other bombings?
两次
Two
你制♥造♥了炸♥弹♥
You built the bombs
我制♥造♥和装设炸♥弹♥
I built and planted the bombs
有炸死人吗?
Was anyone killed?

Yes
是谁?
Who?
不认识的人
People
几个人?
How many people?
三个
Three
我要进去了
I’m going in now
不要离开我 哪儿都不准去
Don’t go away from me Don’t go anywhere
爸 你还想承受多少痛苦?
Daddy, how much suffering do you want?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我女儿在哪儿?
Where is my daughter?
我女儿没炸死四个人
My daughter did not kill four people
快说不是你
Say it isn’t you
快说不是你!
Say it isn’t you!
你看
Look…
玛丽…
Merry
你的芭蕾舞鞋
Your ballet shoes,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!