嘿 巴里
Hey, hey! Barry!
嘿 巴里
Hey, Barry!
巴里
Barry!
怎么了 比尔 你想怎么样? 你想怎么样?
Yeah, Bill, what do you need? What do you need?
哥们 我现在心里慌的很
Man, man, I’m like freakin’ out, man.
杰宝现在怎么样了?
What is goin’ on with JB?
– 说啊?- 你不用操心杰宝
– Huh? – Don’t worry about JB.
要是他绷不住把我们卖♥♥了呢?
What if he talks, man?
– 他不会的 – 可要是他挺不住了呢?
– He ain’t gonna. – Yeah, but what if he does?
– 比尔 他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的 – 你怎么知道的
– He ain’t gonna talk, Bill. – How do you know?
我就是知道
I am fucking positive.
好吧 哥们
Okay, man.
好吧 你这么说我就信你吧
Good, I’m gonna trust you on this one, man.
好
Good.
在一个自然年里 你给
In calendar year, your operations have transported
反桑地诺军运送了10500把俄♥罗♥斯♥AK47式步♥枪♥
10,500 Russian AKs to the Contras.
是的
Yeah.
其中5000把枪 却是在哥伦比亚贩毒集团
5,000 of which, have found themselves in the hands
的人手里
of the Colombian Cartel.
– 是的 但是… – 在916名被带往
– Right, but… – Out of the 916 Contras
美国训练的反抗军当中
brought in to the United States to train,
只有一半的人成功返回到了尼加拉瓜
only half made it back to Nicaragua.
– 另一半… – 另一半的人现在去向归属不明…
– Half is… – The other half are in the wild…
这里发生了什么?
What’s going on here?
啊 刚才没听见 我们必须把这些反抗军送回家
Oh, yeah. We had to send the Contras home.
– 送回家?- 是啊
– Home? – Yeah.
他们可没去参战
They weren’t fighting.
现在情况就是这样
That’s the reality of that situation.
你懂的 我们的枪在哥伦比亚 对他们一点帮助都没有
You know, it didn’t help that their guns were in Colombia.
是吧 巴里?
Did it, Barry?
那…
So…
现在干什么?
What now?
我们会给你打电♥话♥
We’ll call you.
给我打电♥话♥?谢弗?
Call me? Schafer?
嘿 谢弗
Hey, Schafer.
谁他妈是谢弗
Who the fuck’s Schafer?
大家注意 你们知道流程的
Okay, everybody. You know the drill.
所有人拿一个焚烧袋
Everybody gets a burn bag.
把你们手里所有带有巴里·希尔照片
Into it, you put anything with Barry Seal’s face
或者名字的资料都放进去
or name on it.
来吧 兄弟们 我们得撤了
Come on, boys. We gotta move.
我们得把所有的东西都带走
We gotta get all this stuff outta here.
-皮特 你什么意思 全都带走?- 快点 哥们 赶紧开始收拾
– Pete. What, everything? – Come on, boys, lets go.
我们得把东西都带走 动起来
We gotta move this out. Let’s go! Let’s go!
都放进焚烧袋里 快
Into the burn bag, go!
订购单 机票收据
Purchase orders, aircraft invoices,
我这需要来几个人 把东西都挪走
Need a team here, let’s move it out.
我了个擦 怎么有这么多枪
Oh, shit, man. Look at all these guns.
我们得把他们都挪走
We gotta move all of it.
我们能把他们挪到哪去?
Where are we supposed to put all this stuff?
别在我这就行
Just get it off my property.
所有跟梅纳有关的资料
Anything with the words “Mena”.
加油票 备忘录 名字 指令材料 照片 所有类似的东西
Fuel bills, memos, names, directives, photos, anything like that,
所有能把我们跟他联♥系♥在一起的东西 你都放进焚烧袋里
anything that can link us with him, you put in the burn bag…
然后你们怎么处理这些材料?
and then what do you do with it?
– 烧了它 – 对 你都给它烧光了
– Burn it. – You burn it.
鲍勃 我这需要点帮助
Bob, I need a little help back here.
– 你过来帮我一下 – 没问题
– Gimme a hand with this shit. – You got it.
希尔 我们是美国缉毒局 从卡车那后退 举起你的双手
Seal! DEA! Back away from the truck, with your hands in the air.
把那箱子给我放下 你个混♥蛋♥
Drop the fucking box, shithead!
举起双手 给我举高举好了
Put up your hands! Nice and high.
– 我们是烟草酒精火器管理局的 放下武器 – 什么情况?
– ATF! Drop your weapons! – What the fuck?
– 喔 喔 别紧张 我们是美国缉毒局 – 把武器放下
– Whoa, whoa, whoa! DEA! – Lower your guns!
你们都他妈放下武器
Put your freaking guns down!
– 我们都是兄弟部门 – 别紧张
– Everybody’s friends here! – It’s cool.
– 我们是美国缉毒局 好吧? – 这是我们的警徽
– DEA, all right? – This is our collar.
– 少他妈放屁 – 不不不
– Bullshit. – No, no, no, no.
州警♥察♥
State Police!
你们在我地盘上干♥他♥妈啥呢?
What the fuck are ya’ll doin’ in my county?
都别动
Nobody move!
美国联邦调查局
FBI!
那个 各位 我能打个电♥话♥吗?
Well, hey, boys. How about my phone call?
很抱歉 你拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
We’re sorry, you have reached a number that has been disconnected
– 或者已停止服务 – 他妈的
– or is no longer in service. – Bullshit.
如果你觉着我们呢这边记录有误….
If you feel you have reached this recording in error…
来吧 希尔
Come on, Seal.
你知道我是谁吧 希尔先生
You know who I am, Mr. Seal?
– 不 我不认识你 – 我叫戴娜·希伯塔
– No, ma’am – I’m Dana Sibota.
州检察长
State Attorney General.
缉毒局 酒烟火管理局 联邦调查局得都想抓你
You’ve got DEA, ATF, FBI all wantin’ their pound of flesh.
是啊 这屋子的阵容可真强大
Yes, ma’am, its… It’s quite a room.
是啊 你这是连中三彩了啊 是吧?
Yeah. Well, you hit the trifecta, didn’t ya?
我是说违禁枪♥支♥ 贩毒 洗钱
I mean, guns, drugs, money launderin’.
而阿肯色州政♥府♥
And the State of Arkansas,
想把你撕个粉碎 小子
is gonna rip the bark right off o’ you, boy.
我们会把你丢进24平的小黑屋享受终生监禁待遇
We are gonna put you in a 4X6 cell for the rest of your life.
– 女士 这可不短啊 – 你说对了
– Ma’am, that’s a long time. – Yeah.
希伯塔女士 克♥林♥顿♥州长来电♥话♥了
Miss Sibota, I have Governor Clinton on the line.
他说很紧急
He says it’s urgent.
这可是州长…
It’s… the Governor.
这可是州长啊
It’s the Governor.
电♥话♥接进来吧 屋里人都撤了吧 把他带走
Put him through. Clear the room. Take him with you.
有何贵干 比尔?
Yeah? What do you need, Bill?
你们知道吗?
Did you all know
凯迪拉克后备箱的空间
that Caddies have more trunk space
比全世界所有车的后备箱都大
than any other car in the world?
我会给你们每一个人一辆凯迪拉克
I’ll give each and every one of you a Caddy.
– 是吗? – 你会给我们每人一辆?
– Huh? – You’d do that for all of us?
是的 先生 我会的
Yes, sir, I would.
我会给你们每人一辆凯迪拉克 今天下午就能到位
I’d get all ya’ll Caddies. Have ’em here this afternoon.
你现在的行为呢 只会给你自己加一条贿赂罪而另判20年徒刑
What’re you tryin’ to do, Seal? Add another 20 for bribery?
哦不 不要误会 我给你们车是因为给你们添了不少麻烦
Oh, no, no, no. I’m just offerin’ you Caddies for your troubles.
什么麻烦 希尔?
What trouble, Seal?
把我抓到这 这是其一
Well, bringing me down here, for one.
知道么 我会从这清白的走出去
See, Ima walk outta here.
清白的走出去
Ima walk outta here.
你们谁也阻止不了我
And there ain’t a damn thing any one o’ you can do about it.
好吧
Okay.
开锁吧
Do it.
– 等等 等一下 – 别说话了都
– Wait, wait, wait a minute. – No, no, no.
– 各位 他可以走了 – 这他妈是怎么回事?
– He’s free to go, boys. – What the fuck?
他可以走了?你这话是什么意思?
What the hell do you mean, “He’s free to go”?
你能解释这是怎么回事么?
You wanna explain what’s goin’ on here?
– 他可以走了 – 他可以走?
– He’s free to go. – Free to go?
让你们不要车 现在过这村没这店喽
You boys shoulda taken the Caddies.
我会一直盯着你的 希尔
I’ll be seein’ you, Seal.
好的 女士
Ma’am.
我得说
I tell ya,
看到你们真好 我讲心里话
It is good to see you boys, I ain’t gonna lie.
其实我早就猜到你们必须来帮我脱困的 知道吧
But I figured you would have to show up, see.
我知道的太多了
I just know too much.
谢弗派你来的 对吧?
Schafer sent you, right?
谁他妈认识谢弗?
Who the fuck is Schafer?
乐队:特写乐队 歌♥名:狡猾的人
Talking Heads – “Slippery People”
好啦 不开玩笑 哥几个 你们到底是谁
All right, all right now. Seriously, fellas, who are you?
∮ What about the time∮
∮ You were rollin’ over ∮
∮ Fall on your face ∮
∮ You must be having fun ∮
平时呢 我都是在白宫西厢的我的办公室跟你对话 不过…
Usually, I talk with you from my office in the West Wing of the White House, but…
今晚的谈话内容有些特殊
tonight, there’s something special to talk about.
我也邀请了特别嘉宾
And I’ve asked someone very special to join me.