Oh, shit!
这是你家的院子吗?
Is this your yard?
这是给你的赔偿 还有…
That’s for the damage. And uh…
这些给你的妹妹
Here’s a little somethin’ extra for your sister.
嗨 小可爱
Hey, little darlin’.
自行车我买♥♥了
And your bike.
你从没见过我
You never saw me.
一架飞机在路易桑那州坠毁 载有200公斤的哥伦比亚毒品
A plane crashed in Louisiana with 200 kilos of Colombian powder.
200哟
200.
– 是啊 – 是你要抓的那个吗?
– Right. – Is that your boy?
问你个事 你♥他♥妈♥什么时候成缉毒警的?
I’m sorry, are you working for the fucking DEA now?
有趣的报道
Interesting read.
我拿走了
I got it.
– 你好 哥们 – 嗯
– Hello, amigo. – Si.
我今晚必须逃出哥伦比亚
I had to get out of Colombia in the middle of the night.
缉毒局盯上的倒霉蛋儿可不只我一个
I wasn’t the only one having trouble with the DEA.
艾斯科巴疯了 他向政♥府♥宣战了
Escobar’s gone crazy and declared war on the government.
由于帕布洛 艾斯科巴的独到管理风格
Thanks to Pablo Escobar’s unique management style…
整个贩毒集团在哥伦比亚毫无立足之地
the cartel found themselves kicked out of Colombia.
你想知道哪还有他容身之处?
The only place the DEA couldn’t touch him?
对了 也就剩下尼加拉瓜了
That’s right. Nicaragua.
– 都准备好了么?- 是的 我们已经晚了
– Is everything okay here? – Yes, we’re late.
我们是去见沃恩先生
We’re going to meet Sr. Vaughan.
他是内政部的官员
He’s the Minister of Interiors.
他负责的是机场报道
Controls the airstrips.
用他的关系能保你进机场
It’s how we get you in.
巴里 坐在这什么也别说
Barry, sit and shut your mouth.
歌♥手:查理·里奇 歌♥名:回家之后
Charlie Rich – “Behind Closed Doors”
∮ My baby makes me proud ∮
∮ Lord, don’t she make me proud ∮
∮ She never makes a scene ∮
∮ By hangin’ all over me ∮
– 先生 这是你要的黄油 – 谢谢
– Here’s your butter, sir. – Thank you.
∮ ‘Cause people like to talk ∮
∮ Lord, don’t they love to talk ∮
∮ But when they turn out the lights ∮
∮ I know she’ll be leavin’ with me ∮
∮ And when we get behind closed doors ∮
∮ Then she lets her hair hang down ∮
你好警官 怎么了?
What’s up?
你好啊?
How you doin’?
∮ And she makes me glad that I’m a man ∮
站住
Stop runnin’!

Fuck!
对不起 是我的妻子呼我
Sorry, it’s my wife.
– 露西 你听得清吗?- 是的
– Hey Luce, you hear me? – Yes.
– 亲爱的?你还好吗?- 是的 我听得到你
– Honey? You all right? – Yeah, I can hear you.
亲爱的 我有个不好的消息 杰宝被捕了
Honey, I hate to tell you this right now, but JB’s been arrested.
– 这个傻♥逼♥ – 怎么回事
– That little shit. – What happened?
我不太清楚 他被抓的时候正拎着一箱子钱
I don’t know. He got caught with a lot of money.
– 这个傻♥逼♥ – 亲爱的
– That dumbfuck. – Honey…
你想我在这做什么 宝贝?
What do you want me to do here, babe?
什么也不做 真的
There ain’t nothin’ to do, really.
呃 我这儿正开会呢
Uh, I’m just in a meeting.
等我回家再解决这件事
And we’ll go over that when I get home.
好吗?我有…我会想办法解决的
All right? I got- I’ll take care of that.
– 好吗? – 好的 快回来吧 巴里
– All right? – All right, hurry up, Barry.
你坐等我回家就好 我爱你
You just sit tight. I love you.
多少钱?多少钱(西班牙语)?
How much? Cuanto?
1500公斤(西班牙语) 那是1500呃
“Mil quin…” that’s 15 uh…
1500公斤 巴里
1500 kilos, Barry.
1500公斤?
1500?
对 一趟送完
Si. In one go.
一趟送完?
In one go?
是的
Si.
这个 我们以前没这么干过
Well, we ain’t never done that before.
想呆在这避难就得是这个价
Sanctuary isn’t cheap.
这可不少
That’s a lot
你能做到吗?
Can you do it?
能 我得先回到家
Yeah, I’m gonna get home…
现在我就得里开这 之后我们会想办法搞定的
Right now. I’m gonna leave. Then uh, we’ll figure it out.
我自己会搞定
I’ll figure it out.
你最好能搞定
Get it fucking done.
这狗屁律师什么也不懂
Fucking lawyer doesn’t know shit.
我可是有两次前科的啊 大哥 那律师就是不明白
I got two fucking priors, man. And he doesn’t understand.
不不不 他很明白
No, no, no. He does understand.
你必须按照他要求的去做
And you gotta do what he tells you to do.
不 他不明白 大哥
No, he doesn’t, man.
我再被定罪一次 大哥 再多一次我就得进监狱了
One more strike, man. One more strike and I can go to prison…
– 终生监禁啊 老大 – 杰宝
– for-for life, man. – JB.
杰宝 你… 先别挂电♥话♥
JB, just… hold on.
巴里?巴里?你还在听吗?
Barry? Barry, are you there?
老爸
Daddy!
嗨 小天使
Hey, darlin.
那是什么?稍等
What’s that? Hold on.
– 你是? – 巴里
– Yeah? – Barry.
我们一直在联♥系♥你啊 哥们
We’ve been trying to get a hold of you, amigo.
是的 我知道的 哥们 听着 你稍等我一下 我马上回来
Yeah, I know that, amigo. Listen, could you hold on, I’ll be right back.
– 杰宝? – 我在
– JB? – Yeah.
有人想跟我谈谈
There’s some people that wanna talk to me.
不不不 跟谁你也别多说话
No, no no. You don’t talk to anyone about anything.
现在 你就按照律师要求的去做
Now, you do what that lawyer tells you to.
把你的鸟嘴给我管住了
And you keep your fucking mouth shut.
– 我会搞定一切的 – 好的
– I’m taking care of this. – Okay.
听着 豪尔赫 我们那事儿得往后延一段时间了
Listen, Jorge, we gotta put on the brakes for a bit.
后延?不不不 不能后延
Brakes? No, no, no. No brakes.
我们必须出货了
We have product to move.
我明白 哥们 但我家这边出了点小状况
I understand amigo, but I-I got a family situation.
我知道 你小舅子嘛 他的事我们都了解
Eh, your brother-in-law. We know all about it.
– 我们会解决的 哥们 – 不不 不用
– We’ll handle it, amigo. – No, no, no, no.
– 我不想你们插手这件事 – 巴里 听着
– I don’t want you to handle it. – Barry, listen.
– 我能解决 我可以的 – 巴里 你听我说
– I got it. I got this. – Barry, listen to me.
我们会解决的 好吧?你什么也不用担心
We’ll handle it, okay? So don’t worry.
– 生意的事我们之后再谈 – 豪尔赫
– We’ll talk business later. – Jorge…
巴里 他们不… 他们什么都不知道 你的那些箱子
Barry, they don-they don’t know about them suitcases you got.
你飞机里运的什么 你的那些枪
or what you got in them planes, the guns you got.
他们对这些毫不知情
They don’t know anything about it.
我们安全了 大哥
We’re good, man.
这事我处理不了了 你听见了吗?
I can’t fix this. You hear?
你什么也不说 他们会判你10年
They’re gonna give you 10- 10 years for not talkin’.
这10年那帮人会一直担心你会
That’s 10 years people gotta worry you will.
我什么也没说 大哥
I didn’t say anything, man.
你可以跟那律师说啊
You can talk to the goddamn lawyer.
我们这是要去哪
Where we going, man?
你是认真的么?我可是你的亲人啊
You serious? I’m fucking family.
我们是亲人啊
We’re family!
你说的对 我们是亲人
That’s right. Right. We’re a family.
– 这是什么?- 里面有护照…
– What’s that? – Inside’s a passport…
飞往大溪地博拉博拉岛的头等舱机票和足够的现金…
first-class ticket to Bora Bora and enough cash…
这些钱够你♥他♥妈♥自己活一辈子的了
Enough cash to make a damn good life for yourself.
现在 你上那辆车
Now, you’re gonna get in that car,
你开车直奔达拉斯沃尔斯堡机场
and you’re gonna drive straight to Dallas Fort Worth Airport
哪也别去
and nowhere else.
想撒尿你也给我憋住
You don’t even stop to take a piss.
– 你听懂我的意思了吗? – 是的 我懂了
– You hear me? – Yeah, I hear you.
祝你好运吧 小子
Good luck, kid.
你给我听好了 巴里
I’ll tell you what, Barry.
我会把地址邮给你 明白吗 巴里
I’m gonna send you a goddamn address, okay, Barry?
你必须定时给我送钱
You’re gonna start sending me cash on the fucking regular.
你听懂了吗?我说的够明白了吧?
You understand? You hear me?
啊 对了 巴里…
Oh, and Barry…
操♥你♥妈♥的 你和我的贱逼姐姐都去死吧
Fuck you, man! Fuck you and my cunt sister!

Hey!
每周给我送钱 混♥蛋♥
Money every week, asshole!
这他妈的…
What the fuck?
这… ? 哦 操
What? Oh, shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!