No, no, no.
人人有份 别急
We’ll take care of everybody, just calma.
退后
Back!
退后
Back!
冷静啊
Calma, calma.
所有人都他妈的冷静啊
Everyone just calm the fuck down!
干了
Salud.
– 嘿 巴里 – 怎么了
– Hey, Barry. – Yeah.
你觉得反桑蒂诺的那派人能赢么?
Do you think those Contras can win?
不能
No.
回来了呀
Hi.
又送福利了 “冲啊 阿肯色野猪队 巴里赠”
This just came. “Go Razorbacks, Barry.”
一整个赛季的票都包了
Season tickets. 50-yard line.
他人可真好啊
Well, that was awful nice of him.
他来这以后 买♥♥了多少地了?
How much property has Seal bought us since he came to town?
我不太清楚 500亩吧?
I don’t know, 500 acres?
是2000亩 从机场一直到沃希托河
2,000 acres. From the airport to Ouachita.
他怎么买♥♥得起这么多地?
What’s he want with all that worthless land?
这不关我们的事
It’s really none of our business. Really.
他是个好人 朱迪
He’s good people, Judy.
为社区做了很多好事
And he’s doing a lot for the community.
梅纳信托银行
我想开个银行账户
I’d like to open a bank account.
上帝保佑
Oh, bless you!
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
大卫
David!
加油 克里斯蒂娜
Come on, Christina!
干得漂亮 小伙子们
Good job, guys.

Woo!
– 克里斯蒂娜真棒 – 冲冲冲
– Great, Christina! – Go, go, go, go!
橘子来啦 你们想吃点吗?
Oranges. You guys want some oranges?
嘿 我这有披萨
Hey guys, I got pizza!
想吃披萨么?
You guys want some pizza?
好的 让我放在这
Yeah! All right. Let me just put this right…
来了
There you go.
– 这车不错 – 你喜欢这车么?
– Nice wheels! – Oh, you like her?
当然了
I do.
1982年产
1982.
功能齐全
All the bells and whistles.
阿肯色州第一辆 它归你了
First one in the State of Arkansas, and she’s yours.
归我了?
She’s mine?
是的
She’s yours.
我的天啊 巴里
Oh, my God, Barry!
谢谢你
Thank you!
– 哇 – 后备箱里还有点好东西
– Wow. – A little somethin’ extra in there.
我的天啊 巴里
Fuck me, Barry!
怎么了?
What?
我们不要这么张扬吧
Okay, you need to behave.
乐手:路易斯·克拉克 乐曲名:对经典着迷(第1和2部分)
Louis Clark – Hooked on Classics (Parts 1 & 2)
中东通讯社
克里斯蒂娜 我给你买♥♥了些零食
I brought some snacks up for you, Christina.
到1982年夏季的时候
By the summer of ’82,
生意越来越红火了
business was booming.
周二凌晨三点送货 周二凌晨三点送货
Got us at Tuesday at 3:00. Tuesday at 3:00.
我们要加大运送量
We need to increase the shipments.
你周五能送一次吗?
Can you add a Friday delivery?
周五吗? 行 你等等 什么事
Friday? Okay. Hold on, now. Yeah?
枪的运输量要加倍
We want to double the amount of guns we’re bringing in.
– 加倍? – 周五前全部送过去
– Double? – Next pass by Friday.
等下 一定要周五送么?
Oh, hold on, does that- does that have to be Friday?
我开了几家空头公♥司♥
I opened a few front corporations.
我已经迫不及待的想要了解
I can’t wait to learn everything there is to know
您所说的业务了 希尔先生
about the sign business, Mr. Seal.
我也很想尽快解释给你听
Me too.
我已经在加油站工作30年了
I spent 30 years workin’ the pumps at Gas ‘n Sip.
那么先生 我觉得您是时候成为高级管理人员了
Well, Sir, I think it’s about time you moved to upper management.
皇家酒业公♥司♥ 董事长
钱来的太快 我洗钱速度跟不上
But the money was comin’ in faster than I could launder it.
皇家酒业公♥司♥ 首席执行官
我拍了很多照片
I was takin’ pictures.
运枪
Delivering guns.
送货 收钱
Droppin’ off and pickin’ up.
妈的 我都快建成一个空军了
Damn, I was buildin’ an air force.
伙计们 这是新飞机
New toy, boys.
– 我想要一本恐怖故事书 – 是么?
– I wanted a scary book. – You did?
巴里 你在干什么呢
What are you doing Barry!
笑一个 巴里
Smile, Barry.
豪尔赫
Jorge!
埃尔马诺
Hermano.
你带龙虾了
Lobsters!
你居然还记得啊
Aw, you remember.
你以为我会忘记?
What, do you think I’d forget?
你丈夫是个天才
Your husband is a genius.
当有什么货需要连夜运输的时候…
When it absolutely, positively has to be delivered overnight…
这位是我的妻子 露西
My wife, Lucy.
不不不
No, no, no.
我的钱存在各个地方
I had my fingers in every pie on the rack.
一千万存在梅纳国立银行
$10 million in Mena National.
1200万存在梅纳州立银行
$12 million in Mena State.
1500万存在梅纳信托银行
15 at Mena Trust.
在迈阿密有40架飞机
I had 40 parked in Miami.
巴拿马有20架 各种袋子里装了七百万的钞票
20 in Panama, $7 million in lawn bags.
8个装满了钱的旅行箱 其中4个埋在我家后面的树林里
8 in Samsonites, 4 buried in the woods behind my house.
衣橱里放了90磅的黄金
90 pounds of gold in my closet.
我的天
Hot damn!
亲爱的 别碰到方向杆
Honey, watch the yoke.
如果这不是世界上最伟大的国家…
If this ain’t the greatest country in the world.
额…
Uh…
杰宝
JB.
额..
Uh…
是啊
Yeah.
– 嘿 姐姐 – 杰宝
– Hey, Sis! – JB!
天哪 什么鬼
What the fuck!
看看你
Look at you!
– 你看看你啊 – 上帝啊
– Look at you! – God damn!
进来吧
Get in here.
看看这房♥子啊
Look at this fuckin’ house.
停放雪佛兰可真♥他♥妈♥是说起来容易做起来难啊 哥们
Parkin’ Chevys a lot harder than it fuckin’ looks, dude.
嘿 别说脏话 孩子在旁边呢
Hey, watch your mouth around the kids.
抱歉
Sorry.
是么?
Is that right?
是啊 哥们
Yeah, man.
他们让我呃…
They had me uh…
把那些雪佛兰S-10都塞到停车场里去
crammin’ those S-10s into every goddamn inch of the parkin’ lot.
嘿 刚刚我说过了 别说脏话
Hey, you heard me.
抱歉
I’m sorry!
但关键呢
But the thing is,
关键是两辆车太接近了 就肯定会刮伤 对吧?
is that, the cars were so close to each other, right?
– 这事谁也没办法 对吧? – 嗯
– you couldn’t help but scratch, right? – Hmm.
然而后来 他们竟要因此
And then, they would take the scratches out of
他妈的扣我工资啊 哥们
my fucking paycheck, man.
– 嘿 杰宝 – 抱歉
– Hey! JB. – Sorry.
杰宝 我真不知道你平时是怎么减压的
Well, I don’t know how you handled the pressure, JB.
你要想待在这儿 就去找份工作
You stayin’ here, you gettin’ a job.
或者呢 我♥干♥脆给你点钱
Or you know, I could just give you some folded cash,
你爱干嘛干嘛去
you go and do what you want.
– 那绝对不行 – 怎么?
– Don’t you look at him like that. – What?
你必须找份工作 别只顾伸手要钱
You are gettin’ a job, JB, not a handout.
巴里 让他自己找工作
My brother’s gettin’ a job, Barry.
你去找份工作 没得商量
You’re gettin’ a job. Definitely.
听到了没? 你姐说的对
You hear that? Thats the law.
小子 你就得找个工作
You gonna have to work, son.
– 得去工作 – 这就对了嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!