– Warning and annunciator lights. – Check… on that.
– 防滑指示灯 – 已关闭
– Anti-skid lights. – Lights off.
– 起落架 – 把手朝下 三个指示灯亮绿灯
– Landing gear. – Handle’s down, three green.
– 速度制动杆 – 已就绪
– Speed brake lever. – Stowed.
– 推进器控制杆 – 已关闭
– Thrust levers. – Cut off.
– 发动机控制杆 – 已关闭
– Engine start levers. – Cut off.
– 仪表盘饰板开关 – 正常
– Snap trim panel switches. – Normal.
火灾警告系统
Fire warning system.
已检查
Check.
无线电切换成雷达
Radius transponder radar.
– 巴里? 无线电切换成雷达 – 嗯嗯 已检查
– Barry? Radius transponder radar. – Yeah, check, check.
– 方向舵副翼修正 – 已修正
– Rudder aileron trim. – Zero zero.
窗户检查
Windows.
已关闭
Closed.
空乘人员情况?
Flight attendant briefing.
巴里?
Uh, Barry?
你好好干 吉米
You gonna be all right, Jimmy.
你去哪呢?
Where are you- where are you going?
巴里 巴里 你去哪?
Barry! Barry, where are you going?
该死 我知道 我知道
Shit. I know, I know.
我的举动很大胆
That was bold.
很大胆
That was bold.
我经常不思考太多就做决定
I do tend to leap before I look.
也许…
Maybe uh…
也许我应该再多问一下情况的
Maybe I should’ve asked a few more questions.
那是1978年的时候吧
Anyways, back in ’78, in uh…
大概是九月还是十月份
September? October.
不管怎么说
Anyway, it uh…
我加入中情局的那天 可是我人生中很重要的日子
That was the day I joined the CIA.
歌♥手:奥尔曼兄弟乐队 歌♥名:“一条出路”
The Allman Brothers – “One Way Out”
中情局 1978年
美 国
那时候 冷战处于高峰期
Now, in those days, the cold war was in full swing.
苏联在美洲中部
The Soviets were backing
支持当地的共♥产♥主义叛军
communist insurgents all over Central America.
危地马拉 尼加拉瓜
墨西哥 巴拿马
危地马拉
中情局想航拍一下那些叛军的情况
The CIA wanted snaps of them insurgents.
∮ Ain’t but one way out baby ∮
∮ Lord I just can’t go out the door ∮
∮ No ∮
洪都拉斯
这些照片很不错
Now these pictures are sensational.
谁负责这次行动?
Who’s responsible?

They’re mine.
– 嘿 蒙蒂 – 什么事?
– Hey, Monty. – Yeah.
那家伙到底是谁?
Who the fuck is he?
萨尔瓦多
– 快点 – 行动
– Hurry! – Now!

Oh!
噢 妈的
Oh, shit!
加把劲 加把劲
Come on, now. Come on, now.
妈的
Fuck!
喔!
Woo!
人们的选择
The people’s choice.
歌♥手:拉齐姆·周 歌♥名:“叫我自♥由♥”
Jay Ramsey – “Call Me Free”
所以呃 我给他们看了这个
So uh, so then I show him this one.
他们说 “谢弗 太强了 连他们的脸都拍到了 太清楚了”
And he goes uh, “Goddammit, Schafer, I didn’t ask for mug shots.”
我是说 他们觉得
I mean, they said they’re
这是他们见过的最好的侦察照片
the best reconnaissance photos they have ever seen.
那这是不是就意味着 能给我加薪呢?
So, does this mean I get a raise?
你做的很不错
You’re doing great.
你有家人么 谢弗?
You got a family, Schafer?
用力
Big push!
该死的
Ah, motherfucker!
有妻子 有孩子么?
Wife, kids?
我现在还没告诉露西 我已经不在环球航♥空♥公♥司♥上班了
See, I uh, I didn’t tell Lucy I ain’t workin’ for TWA no more.
你在为国效力啊
You’re serving your country.
再过阵子我需要一笔钱了
I am gonna need some more money at some point.
我们会搞定的
You’ll figure it out.
那个…
Oh, uh…
明天我们要派你去巴拿马
We uh, we’re sending you to Panama tomorrow.
中情局对我做的工作很满意
The CIA was so happy with my work,
他们又给了我一份任务
they gave me another job.
让我送货
Bag man.
在巴拿马有一个上校
See, there was this Colonel down in Panama
叫诺列加
named Noriega.
他把中情局的情报卖♥♥给那里的共♥产♥主义分子
And he was selling the Agency’s intel on all the commies down there.
这是给你朋友的
For your friends.
我的工作就是送钱拿货
My job was just to drop off and pick up.
送钱
Just drop off.
拿货
And pick up.
就在巴吞鲁日
Right here in Baton Rogue.
你目前正在收听的 是路易斯安那州最棒的音乐
You’re listening to the best in Louisiana music.
– 嘿 露西 煎饼做好了 – 谢了 宝贝
– Hey, Luce, pancakes are up. – Thanks, baby.
哥伦比亚 1980年
你们好
Hola!
嗯… 汽油
Uh… gasolina.
这儿有汽油呢
Si. Gasolina.
上车吧
In the car.
嘿呃… 伙计 这是去哪里? (西班牙语)
Hey uh… A donde vamos, fellas?
歌♥手:龙施塔特·琳达 歌♥名:“蓝色港湾”
Linda Ronstadt – “Blue Bayou”
∮ Come what may to blue bayou ∮
欢迎啊
Welcome.
上来吧
muchachos. Come on up.
∮ Where those fishing boats ∮
∮ With their sails afloat ∮
∮ If I could only see ∮
感谢你来见我啊
Thank you for coming to see me.
先生 我觉得可能
Sir, I-I think there’s been some sort of
你是搞错了 因为我…
mistake here, because I…
他们就这么从机场把我接过来
These fellas just picked me up at the airport.
没搞错
No, no. No mistake.
那么… 请坐吧
Just please… have a seat.
喝咖啡的吧 希尔先生
Coffee, Mr. Seal?
来两杯咖啡(西班牙语)
Dos tinticos.
你知道我是谁吧?
You know my name?
你每周都开飞机到中美洲来啊
You’re the gringo who flies to Central America every week.
开着飞机拍了不少照片呢
Taking pictures very low with your fancy plane.
是这样的 拍的那些照片
Yeah, I mean uh-uh… those photos, see I have a uh…
是我在给一个南美洲的航♥空♥公♥司♥打工 我建议…
aviation company here in South America, I advise…
– 是叫AIC吧 – IAC 是的 先生
– Yes, the AIC. – IAC. Yes, Sir.
还是叫CIA?
Or is it CIA?
什么? 不不不 我只是个商人
What? No, no, no. I’m just a businessman here.
我也是个商人
I’m a businessman.
运输牲畜啊
Imports-Exports. Cattle.
马匹
Horses.
现在呢…
But now…
上帝保佑我们的国家 我们有了发财的机会
Now, God above has blessed this great country with new riches,
希尔先生
Mr. Seal.
你能帮助我们
And you could help us.
怎么帮?
How’s that?
你对航线很了解
You know the routes.
用你那漂亮飞机把货运进美国
You can get in and out Estados Unidos with your fancy plane.
我们这是在讨论什么呢?
What kind of riches we talkin’ ’bout here?
∮ That familiar sunrise ∮
∮ Through sleepy eyes ∮
∮ How happy I’d be ∮
可♥卡♥因♥ 希尔先生
Cocaine, Mr. Seal.
∮ On blue bayou ∮
把它们运到你们国内
We had a few difficulties getting our exports
有些困难 希尔先生
to your country, Mr. Seal.
Nine.Nine.Nine.Six.
女士 包里有什么?
Ma’am, what’s in the bag?
我们决定尝试些新办法
We decided to try new ideas.
我们想让你直接从这
We want you to take off from here.
运到迈阿密
Fly directly to Miami.
每公斤我们付你两千美元
We’ll pay you $2,000 per kilo.
一公斤是多少磅?
How much is a kilo?
一公斤等于2.2磅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!