三年前的这个时候
Exactly three years ago,
我承诺过 要做一位总统
I promised you a president
体恤民情 与大家拥有同一个梦
who feels your pain and who shares your dreams.
想象娱乐公♥司♥出品
我要告诉大家 现在有一个情况从根本上
I want to talk to you about a fundamental threat
对美国的民♥主♥形成了威胁
to American democracy.
大力士 赫拉克勒斯电影基金
抱歉 下月1号♥前无汽油供应
大多数人认为 未来的五年
For the first time in the history of our country,
较之于以往的五年
a majority of our people believe
日子会更不好过
that the next five years
这在我国历史上实属首次
will be worse than the past five years.
呼叫阿尔法-15航♥班♥ 请报告你们当前的路线
Alpha, Alpha 15 uh, tell us your route course.
根据真实事件改编
报告 阿尔-15航♥班♥在11月的三角州路线上
Yeah, Alpha, Alpha 15 at November for time at Delta Delta.
妈的
Shit.
伙计们 你们好
Howdy, folks.
很抱歉 我们迟了一会
I apologize for the delay.
我们是第11架起飞的飞机
We’re at number 11 for take off.
我们争取路上飞快点
We’ll try to make it up in the air.
到德克萨斯州把我叫醒
Just wake me up over Texas.
环球航♥空♥公♥司♥ 1978年
自动驾驶
关闭
自动驾驶
我代表机组人员表达歉意
Apologies from the flight deck.
只是遇上了一些气流而已
Just a little bit of turbulence.
感谢各位今晚乘坐环球航♥空♥公♥司♥航♥班♥
Thank you all for flying TWA tonight.
欢迎来到巴吞鲁日
Welcome to Baton Rouge.
人们的选择
The people’s choice.
在路易斯安那
and for you history buffs is in Louisiana.
歌♥手:贝拉米兄弟 歌♥名:“让你的爱流动”
The Bellamy Brothers – “Let Your Love Flow”
∮ Just let your love flow like a mount… ∮
– 嘿 露西 – 我马上就来
– Hey, Luce. – Uh, back here.
∮ And let your love show ∮
∮ And you’ll know what I mean ∮
∮ It’s the season ∮
∮ Let your love fly ∮
∮ Like a bird on a wing ∮
∮ And let your love bind you ∮
感谢您乘坐环球航♥空♥公♥司♥航♥班♥
Thank you for flying TWA.
欢迎来到温哥华
Welcome to Vancouver.
欢迎来到贝克斯菲尔德
Welcome to Bakersfield.
欢迎来到丹佛
Welcome to Denver.
我希望今晚他们能让我们住假日酒店
I hope they put us up at the Holiday Inn tonight.
那些性感的小妞
Those little cocktail gals are on fire.
看到穿制♥服♥的帅哥
As soon as they see a man in uniform,
就按捺不住了
panties come off.

Mmm, mmm.
歌♥手:格拉斯·邦德 歌♥名:“拉爱你”
Glassband – “LA Loves You”
谢了 鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
嗨 我要一杯芝华士酒 加冰
Hi, Chivas on the rocks.
歌♥手:热巧克力 歌♥名 “性感的家伙”
Hot Chocolate – “You Sexy Thing”
∮ Now you’re lying close to me ∮
∮ Making love to me ∮
∮ I believe in miracles ∮
∮ Where you from∮ ?
∮ You sexy thing (Sexy thing, you) ∮
∮ I believe in miracles ∮
∮ Since you came along ∮
∮ You sexy thing ∮
巴里
Barry.
你是哪位?
What’s that?
巴里·希尔?
Barry Seal.
是的
That’s right.
你是不是…
You have a…
每周四都来这接活
drop off and pick up service here every other Thursday.
一些在古巴的
Cuban exiles.
流亡者 付钱给民航飞行员让他们把本地的违♥禁♥品♥
They pay commercial pilots to smuggle homegrown contraband
带到加拿大温哥华
through Canadian hubs. Vancouver, Montreal.
没错吧?
Right?
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
– 不知道? – 不知道
– No? – No.
你在走私雪茄吧
You’re smuggling cigars.
巴里 你的档案很有趣
You have an interesting file, Barry.
什么档案?
File?
出道时就声名远扬
Starts off with a bang.
在民间空中巡逻队开设的培训班中 名列前茅
Top of your class in the Civil Air Patrol.
环球航♥空♥历史上最年轻的飞行员
Youngest pilot in TWA history.
你阅历颇丰啊
You were going places.
这是什么情况啊
What is goin’ on here?
巴里 有一场革命即将到来
Revolution is in the air, Barry.
目前 我们在美洲中部
Central America, right now.
准备建立一个国家
We’re building nations down there, Barry.
建立一个国家呢 巴里
We’re building nations.
我们国家就擅长干这个
It’s America at its fuckin’ finest.
我们用的上你这样的人
And we could use someone like you.
我的天
God damn.
你是中情局的吧
You’re CIA.

Shhh.
我的天
Holy shit.
该死 看看这玩意
Hot damn. Look at her.
他们跟我说 这玩意飞的可快了
Well, they uh, they tell me she’s pretty fast.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
这是地球上飞的最快的双引擎飞机了
The fastest twin engine on the planet.
哇 这玩意简直牛了
I mean, shit.
我感觉这玩意一小时飞个300英里完全没问题
She looks like she’s goin’ 300 miles an hour just sittin’ there.
这是中情局的资产?
CIA owns this?
不是
No. No.
我是独♥立♥航♥空♥咨♥询♥顾问公♥司♥的
Uh, Independent Aviation Consultants.
– 独♥立♥航♥空♥咨♥询♥顾问公♥司♥ – 是的
– IAC. – Yeah.
你们这个… 他们是不是把你们机构称作“外♥围♥组织”?
What is that? What do they call one of them front groups, is it?
不不不 我们是一个实体公♥司♥ 就像美国国际商用机器公♥司♥一样
No, no, no. It’s as real as IBM.

Uh-huh.
你负责管理那个公♥司♥ 之后你就为我们干活了
You’d run the company, but after hours, you work for us.

Yup.
这玩意是用来拍照的?
It takes pictures?
用我们的话来说 它是用来“收集情报”的
Mm-hmm. We say it collects intelligence.

Uh-huh.
我们在哪行动?俄♥罗♥斯♥?
Where? Russia?
国界以南 赤道以北
Uh, south of the border. North of the equator.
就是那个我们称作…
Let’s just say uh…
“民♥主♥敌人”的那个国家
Enemies of democracy.
我们干的活是见不得光的 你明白吧?
Look, the real work is covert. You understand?
– 所以 呃… – 见不得光啊
– So, so uh… – “Covert”.
所以 要是有人发现了
Anyone finds out about it, uh…
不管是你的家人 朋友 或者是露西 她是叫露西吧?
Family, friends, even uh, Lucy. It’s Lucy, right?
是的
Yeah, that’s right.
那就不太妙了
That’d be a problem.
– 你说什么? – 这是合法的么
– What? – All this is legal?
是的 我们都是好人
If you’re doin’ it for the good guys… yeah.
别被抓住就行了 要不要试飞一下这玩意?
Just don’t get caught. You wanna take it for a spin?
就这么定了 你去试飞一下吧
Fuck it. Take it for a fucking spin.
动作快点吧
I want you to take her for a spin.
这是为了我好
It’s all for me.
这是项新业务 这是我自己的选择
It’s a new business. It’s gonna be my business.
– 好吧 为机场提供后勤服务 – 没错
– Okay, logistical support for airports. – That’s right.
你把他称作“独航顾问”?
Okay. And you’re callin’ it IAC?
对于他的公♥司♥你了解多少?
What do you know about business?
你可是一位环球航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞行员啊
You are a TWA airline pilot.
你就靠这份工作养家糊口呢
That’s how you support this family.
这是为了我们好
This is gonna be good for us.
那其它的福利怎么办
What about benefits?
医保怎么办
Our healthcare?
环球航♥空♥的医保制度很不错啊
And we have great healthcare with TWA.
这个问题不大
Um, you know, I’m sure that’s not gonna be a problem.
再说这个“独航顾问”到底是个什么玩意?
And what the hell does IAC mean, anyway?
“独♥立♥航♥空♥咨♥询♥顾问公♥司♥”
Independent Aviation Consultants.
巴里 这玩意听起来就像瞎编的一样
Well, that sounds fuckin’ made up, Barry.
是么?
It does?
航♥班♥控制系统正常
Flight control screen correct.
– 警示灯和信♥号♥♥灯系统 – 已检查

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!