What kind of magazines? Is it like porn magazines?
什么样的杂♥志♥ 是那种黄色杂♥志♥吗?
Porn, crochet, fishing. Everything.
色情 针织 钓鱼 什么都有
I’m shit at it, though. No one ever buys from me.
不过我不懂销♥售♥ 没有人从我手里买♥♥过
Well, I tell you what.
我告诉你
We’re gonna go burn some steaks, have some beers.
我们要去烤点牛排 喝点啤酒
Why don’t you come join us? We’ll buy some of your magazines.
你为什么不加入我们呢 我们会买♥♥一些你的杂♥志♥
Y’all would do that?
你们都会买♥♥吗
We ain’t got nothing better to spend our time and money on.
也没有什么其他更好的东西能花费我们的时间和钱了
All right.
好吧
It’ll be my first sale.
这会是我的第一笔交易
I’ll get the charcoal. Is this your dog?
我去拿木炭 这是你的狗吗
Have to get that stuff out of your truck.
我们得把这东西从你的车子里拿出来
Come on. Hi.
来吧 你好
This way then.
这边
This your house? Yep.
这是你的房♥子? 是的
All right, baby, right this way.
好了 亲爱的 就在这边
We’re gonna go downstairs and out back to the patio,
我们要走下楼 到外面的露台
fire up the barbecue.
生火烧烤
Step right this way.
这边走
Watch your step, now. These stairs are a little creepy.
小心台阶 这些楼梯有点诡异
All right.
好的
All right.
好了
You’ve got a pool? Yep.
你有个游泳池? 是的
Towels are right in there in the cupboard.
毛巾就在那边的橱柜里
You want another beer, honey? Have you got something stronger?
你想再来瓶啤酒吗 亲爱的 你有更烈一点的吗
Well, I think I might have some mescal.
我觉得我应该有一点龙舌兰
What’s that? Mescal!
那是什么 龙舌兰
That’s… that’s some kind of a spooky, powerful drink.
那是一种惊悚 强大的饮料
That’s… that’s kind of a hard liquor. Women can’t normally handle that.
那是 那是一种烈酒 一般女人都喝不了那个
Give me some of that, then.
那就给我来一点
You want some of that, dear? Is that what you want?
你想喝这个 亲爱的? 你真的想要吗
Well, all right then. I don’t know.
那么好吧 我不知道
It’s not like normal liquor, you know. It’s got some other kind of power to it.
这不像普通的酒 它有种不同的力量
Sends you to kind of an ecstatic place.
会把你送到一个极乐的世界
Come here.
过来
Like… like ecstasy. Love drug.
就像 就像迷幻药 像春♥药♥
Yeah, I drank a little too much of this…
是啊 我有次喝的有点多了
I got you.
我抓住你了
Some kind of hoodoo-doo-doo.
就像某种厄运一样
You drink enough of that, you’ll bark
你喝够足量的这个 你就会
like a dog and howl at the moon.
像狗一样对着月亮狂吠
Mescal.
龙舌兰
I would like some of this.
我想来点这个
You wanna go for a swim?
你想游个泳吗
I don’t know how to swim.
我不知道怎么游泳
Well, you don’t really have to swim.
你不一定要真的游泳
You can stand right there. Your head’ll be above the water.
你可以站在那里 你的头会在水面上的
Holy shit. Come on.
我的天 过来
That’s the best way to learn. Here you go. There you go.
这是学游泳最好的办法 来 上来
You’re all right.
没事的
There you go. That’s the best way to learn.
就是这样 这是学游泳最好的办法
I cannot stand in that.
我在里面站不稳
You’re a little wet behind the ears, aren’t you?
你还嫩了点 是吧
Pour that up. Here you go, darling.
倒上 给你 亲爱的
You want another one?
你想再来一杯吗
Oh, yeah.
当然要
I like a girl with spunk. Easy.
我喜欢有胆量的姑娘 放轻松
There you go.
来了
That’s a hoodoo drink.
那是会让人倒霉的饮料
I told you, women shouldn’t drink that. That’s bad for women to drink.
我跟你说了 女人不应该喝这个 女人喝这个不好
Fuck it. Hey, hey!
去他妈的 喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey. Careful.
喂 小心点
That’s a hoodoo drink there, baby.
那可是带来厄运的饮料哦 亲爱的
Hoodoo, voodoo drink there.
不详的邪门的饮料
Oh, no. Careful with that stuff.
别这样 小心点喝
Hoodoo voodoo-woo. That’s a hooja!
不详的 邪门的 就是这个东西
What the fuck is that? That?
那他妈是什么 那个?
That’s a worm.
那是蠕虫
A worm?
蠕虫?
Yeah, you’re supposed to eat it when the bottle’s empty.
是啊 瓶子空了的时候你应该把它吃掉了
Oh, gross.
真恶心
Well, it’s supposed to bring you love.
它会给你带来爱
And luck.
和好运
Wait. Is it dead?
等等 它是死了吗
Either that or it’s real, real drunk.
不是死了就是真的很醉了
That’s so gross.
太恶心了
Yeah, people like that worm.
是啊 人们喜欢蠕虫
Some people says they have magical properties.
有些人说它们有神奇的特质
You eat that worm, you’ll go on a trip and not even leave.
你吃了那只蠕虫 你不用离开就能旅行
Oh, no.
我的天
Mercy.
哎呀
Magical.
神奇
That’ll wake you up in the morning.
这可能在早上叫你清醒
No. Put you to sleep.
不 会让你睡着
I think that’s enough.
我觉得已经够了
Careful.
小心点
I told you now, that’s a very powerful kind of a substance there
我跟你说了 那是个很强大的东西
to be fooling around with.
可别乱跟它鬼混
You’re fascinated with that worm, aren’t you?
你被那只蠕虫迷住了是不是
You thinking you might wanna eat that worm?
你觉得你可能会吃掉它?
No, she ain’t woman enough to eat that.
不 她还不够格
Put the bottle away.
把瓶子拿走
It’s not for women. No.
这不是给女人吃的 不
And especially not for little girls.
尤其不适合小女孩
Well, then, let me eat the worm.
那就让我吃吧
Let you eat the worm? I got this.
让你吃这只虫? 我能行的
You wanna eat that worm?
你想吃那只虫?
We’ll buy five of your magazines if you wanna eat that worm.
如果你吃掉这只虫 我们就买♥♥五本你的杂♥志♥
Go ahead, eat the worm.
去吧 吃掉这只虫
We’ll buy five of your magazines right now at the table.
我们现在立刻就买♥♥五本你的杂♥志♥
That’s my proposition for you, right now.
这是我给你的提议
I’m in.
我同意
You know they’re like 40 bucks each, right?
你知道每本大概40块 对吧
Yeah.
知道
Boys, put your money on the table.
伙伴们 把你们的钱放到桌上来
That’s $120 apiece.
那就是每个人120美元
I only got $60.
我只有60美元
Don’t worry about it. I’ll put in for you.
别担心 我帮你垫上
You should. I bought the steaks.
你应该的 毕竟是我买♥♥的牛排
Here we go.
来吧
Yeah, you got me in trouble with my wife.
是啊 我的妻子要找我麻烦了
There you go. Done deal.
来吧 成交了
Take it easy. Just take it easy.
放轻松 放轻松
Money blowing everywhere.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Let me go get my pad case. Okay.
我去拿我的便签本 好的
Get her a towel.
给她拿块毛巾
What you got there?
本子里写了什么
I need your name and your address.
我需要你们的名字和地址
Name, address, phone number.
名字 地址 手♥机♥号♥
You want our blood type too?
你还要我们的血型吗
I need my glasses.
我需要我的眼镜
Put my name at your address
把我的名字写在你的地址前面
being as I spend more time at your house.
反正我在你家待的时间更长
Forms. I don’t believe in that protocol.
这些表格 我不相信这些协议
Y’all are serious, right?
你们都是认真的对吧
A deal’s a deal. Yep.
说话算话 对
And we are men of our word. That’s right.
我们都是守信的人 说得对
tres. – Okay, little guy, I’m sorry.
1 2 3 好吧 小东西 对不起了
Oh, there it goes! There it goes.
这就对了 这就对了
Well done. Waggydaggy!
干得漂亮 太棒了