You didn’t even get hit that time.
那次他都没打到你
He hit me right in my fucking knuckles.
他正好打在我的指节上
He didn’t even touch you that time. He didn’t even touch you that time.
他那次都没碰到你 他那次都没碰到你
He fucking hit my knuckles, and he fucking knows that.
他打到我他妈的指节了 他自己也知道
Why’d you hit her knuckles?
你为什么打她的指节
Hey, bitch! Why’d you hit her knuckles, bitch?
嘿 贱♥人♥ 你为什么打她的指节 贱♥人♥
Hey, bitch. Hey, bitch.
贱♥人♥ 你这个贱♥人♥
Watch it. Your fucking elbow.
看着点 你♥他♥妈♥的手肘
Hey, yo, there’s Krystal.
嘿 克里斯托来了
Let’s do this shit. Come on, bro.
该交钱了 来吧
Hey, excuse me. Fuck!
嘿 抱歉 操
All right. You’re getting whacked.
好了 你要挨揍了
What you get?
挣了多少
I feel bad for you ladies… What you get?
我为你们默哀 姑娘们 挣了多少
Corey, what you get?
科里 你挣了多少
I’ll take it. How much you get?
给我吧 你挣了多少
That’s good. That’s fine. You need these too.
挺不错 挺好 这些你也需要
Kat.
卡特
Damn. That’s a girl.
我♥操♥ 真能干
How much?
多少
I ain’t got shit.
我屁都没挣到
You what?
你说什么
I ain’t got shit. You didn’t get shit?
我屁都没挣到 你屁都没挣到?
Hell, no. Is that a joke?
是啊 你在开玩笑吗
No, I really ain’t got shit.
不是 我真的一点都没挣到
All right. Jake?
好吧 杰克?
I know. I’m on it.
我知道 我会努力的
All right, blank-to-blank for Sean.
好的 肖恩挣了个零蛋
Blank-to-blank for Sean.
肖恩挣了个零蛋
Get his ass.
揍死他
I was like, “what are y’all doing out here from Houston?”
我说 你们从休斯敦大老远跑来干什么
They said, “we’re salesmen. Door-to-door.”
他们说 我们是挨家挨户搞推销的
I was like, “shut the fuck up.”
我说 你♥他♥妈♥得了吧
Who the best seller? Okay, who the best seller?
谁是最棒的销♥售♥ 谁是金牌销♥售♥
The best seller? Probably Jake.
金牌销♥售♥? 大概是杰克
Jake can hustle. Jake can hustle.
杰克有的是招 杰克有的是招
Okay. He the top guy?
好吧 他是最棒的?
We gotta round it up. Let’s roll.
我们该出发了 走吧
Right now. We gotta go. Let’s go.
马上 我们得走了 走吧
Who is the… The worst?
那谁是… 最差的?
Who is the owner of the magazine crew?
谁是你们卖♥♥杂♥志♥的头儿?
That would be Krystal. She’s not here yet.
那是克里斯托 她还没来
Krystal not… Oh, y’all got a female owner?
克里斯托还没… 你们的头儿是个女的?
Yeah. She’s the boss woman. Bye, you guys. Nice meeting you.
没错 她是老大 再见了 很高兴见到你们
She’s the boss fucking woman.
她就是他妈的老大
Bye.
再见
See ya.
再见
Show and tell.
来一段
Yeah, work it, work it.
没错 扭起来 扭起来
yeah, nigga!
漂亮 哥们
How you doing? I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Jake boga.
你好 咱们应该是初次见面 我是杰克·博加
This is my sister, star. Hi.
这是我妹妹 小星 你好
How you doing, ma’am? Good.
你好 女士 很好
What’s your name? Pam o’Neil.
您叫什么名字 帕姆·奥尼尔
Pam? Pam o’Neil, huh? Yes.
帕姆? 帕姆·奥尼尔? 没错
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Have any other students walked by your house
有没有别的从堪萨斯州来的学生…
from Kansas state? No.
从您门前过去? 没有
None? Not that I’m aware of.
没有吗? 反正我没看到
Okay, so we picked a good spot.
太好了 我们找对地方了
So, basically, we’re here with the nca communications competition.
是这样 我们正在进行一个交流竞赛
We’re 50 girls, 50 guys. Top five get to travel to Hawaii.
50个男生 50个女生 前五名可以去夏威夷旅行
Me, too, sir. We’re coming from the united methodist baptist church
很荣幸 先生 我们来自联合卫理公会教堂
about 45 miles from here.
离这儿大概45英里
We build a little bit of a traveling distance.
我们已经走了挺远了
Come here, star. This is my sister.
过来 小星 这是我妹妹
Hi. Hi there. Hello.
嗨 你好吗 你好
How are you? Whole family’s here, huh?
你们好 全家都在啊
How you doing? I’m Jake.
你们好吗 我叫杰克
I don’t wanna take up too much of your time.
我不想占用你们太长时间
I just wanted to come by, say hello,
我就是过来打个招呼
sorta give you an introduction as to who we are.
大概介绍一下我们是谁
We’re coming from k state, we’re doing a magazine drive,
我们来自堪萨斯州立大学 我们在做杂♥志♥推销
sort of gain some money for the new cafeteria we’re trying to build.
我们想挣钱自己开一间咖啡厅
Yeah.
好的
I go to k state, and I haven’t heard about this new cafeteria.
我去过堪萨斯州立大学 没听说有个新咖啡厅
Yeah, there’s a new cafeteria they’re building.
有一间新的咖啡厅正在修建中
as opposed to using like student funds.
但是他们不想动用学生基金
Trying to sorta see if we can get it from the community.
希望能够从社区里面筹到这笔钱
It seems like you’d have to sell a lot to, you know,
看起来你们要卖♥♥好多份才能…
actually make enough to build a cafeteria.
凑够开咖啡厅的钱
Well, here’s the thing…
是这样的…
Mmm. Now put your finger right here.
把你的手指放在这儿
Thanks for keeping it alive for me.
真是谢谢你没给我弄灭
Where you from? We’re both from Kansas.
你们从哪儿来 我们都从堪萨斯来
Where? Uh, where are you from?
堪萨斯哪儿 额 你从哪儿来的
I’m sorry. I just… my… That’s okay.
对不起 我… 我的… 没关系
We just walked through a whole bunch of pollen coming across the street.
我们在街上一路过来吸了太多花粉
My eyes… Kansas City. It’s really pretty.
我的眼睛… 堪萨斯城 那里非常漂亮
All the Bridges. Yeah, yeah. Kansas City.
好多漂亮的桥 对 是的 堪萨斯城
You know where Zeke’s barbecue is?
您知道扎克烧烤店在哪儿吗
So maybe about three blocks around Zeke’s barbecue by the coin laundry,
大概距离扎克烧烤店三个街区远 一家洗衣店旁边
there’s an apartment building there called the magnolia.
有一座叫木兰花的公♥寓♥楼
Yeah, I’m not familiar with it. It’s a really nice area.
我对那一片不熟 那一片还挺不错的
I love barbecue. I do, too.
我爱烧烤 我也是
Does your husband love barbecue?
您先生喜欢烧烤吗
You’re not gonna believe this, but there’s an outdoor frontiersman magazine
说出来您可能不信 有一本户外运动杂♥志♥
that basically is all about paleo diets and outdoor eating,
内容基本上都是原始饮食法和户外饮食
which is a really nice pick, um, if you have any interest in that.
非常棒的一本杂♥志♥ 如果您有兴趣的话
Ooh, I got this one now.
这个肯定能成
Watch this. Don’t say anything.
看好了 别说话
Okay.

♪ We gotta keep on dreaming
♪ 我们一定要追逐梦想
♪ we gotta keep on dreaming
♪ 我们一定要追逐梦想
♪ dream on, dream, baby, dream
♪ 追梦 追梦 追梦啊宝贝
♪ we gotta keep our hearts open
♪ 我们要敞开内心
♪ we gotta keep our hearts open
♪ 我们要敞开内心
♪ we gotta keep our hearts open
♪ 我们要敞开内心
♪ dream on, dream, baby, dream
♪ 追梦 追梦 追梦啊宝贝
you like that, huh?
你很喜欢 对吗
♪ We gotta keep our hearts open
♪ 我们要敞开内心
ls she okay? What’s that?
她没事吧 什么
Is she okay? Oh, yeah.
她没事吧 噢 没事
You just gotta keep her in your prayers, darling.
你得一直向上帝祷告她没事 亲爱的
We’re coming from the covenant house. We’re trying to help…
我们来自圣约家园 我们想要帮助…
What’s the matter with her? …Homeless children.
她怎么了 …流浪儿童
You got five seconds of your time to spare?
能不能占用您五秒钟时间
Oh, I really don’t have time right now.
我现在真的没时间
Not even five seconds for homeless kids, huh?
为了流浪儿童 连五秒钟都不行吗
I am so sorry. You sure?
非常抱歉 确定吗
I’m so sorry. Not right now.
非常抱歉 现在不行
I’m fucking tired, man.
我真♥他♥妈♥累
There’s only so many fucking houses, you know?
该死的房♥子太多了
Hey, it’s not that funny.
嘿 没有那么好笑
Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here.
过来 过来 过来 过来
That’s it.
就是这样
Over to the left, one, two. Down, up. Down, up.
向左 一 二 落 起 落 起
One, two.
一 二
Three, four.
三 四
Now flip and do our shit.
转身继续

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!