and the next thing you know you’re trying to be nice
♪ 接下来你会对我好
and some guy’s getting too close
♪ 有人开始得寸进尺
trying to pick you up
♪ 妄图把你夺走
trying to get you drunk
♪ 试图把你灌醉
…go to hell
♪ …去死吧
throw my stuff out the window.
把我的东西扔到窗外
I’ll go with…
我要跟…
He ain’t tired. Hey, Timmie…
它不累 嘿 蒂米…
Spider-man!
蜘蛛侠
Have you seen my spider-man jump?
看见没 我的蜘蛛侠式跳跃
Have you seen my spider…
看见没 我的蜘蛛…
Where are we going? Shh. It’s a surprise.
咱们要去哪儿 嘘 这是个惊喜
A surprise.
惊喜
Shh… Rubin.
嘘 鲁宾
All right, rubin, come on. Out.
好了 鲁宾 快出去
Come on, rubin, out.
快点 鲁宾 出去
Good.
很好
All right, go. Shh.
好 快走 嘘
What’s all this mud? Ooh!
怎么这么多泥巴
Step in the water.
蹚水喽
I got a job.
我找了份工作
It’s in Kansas.
在堪萨斯
Did you come all the way here to tell me that?
你大老远跑过来就为了说这个?
What kind of fucking job you got in Kansas?
你在堪萨斯找到什么鬼工作了
Nathan can’t have them, you know that.
南森照顾不了他们 你知道的
158+
我也照顾不了
Is that the surprise?
这就是惊喜吗
I can’t take you to Kansas. I’m sorry.
我不能带你去堪萨斯 对不起
Hey, what’s going on?
嘿 有什么事吗
She wants us to have the kids
她想让我们照顾孩子
because she’s got a fucking job in Kansas.
因为她在堪萨斯找了份他妈的工作
They are yours. Fuck you, bitch.
他们也是你的孩子 去你♥妈♥的♥ 婊♥子♥
Settle down, both of y’all.
冷静点 你们俩
I’m just gonna go to the bathroom, all right?
我先去趟厕所 好吗
I’m going to the bathroom.
我去趟厕所
Come on, star!
得了吧 小星
Star! Get the fuck back here!
小星 你♥他♥妈♥给我回来
Come on, dog. Come on, dog.
来吧 哥们 来吧 哥们
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的 好的
All right, y’all. Wait a second.
好了 你们几个 等一下
Come on, man.
来啊 哥们
Go ahead. Go ahead. Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
开始 开始 开始 开始 开始
Get it good. Come on, brother.
挺不错 来啊 哥们
Go on. Wait. Nah. Nah, nah.
继续 等等 不不不
Come on, dude. That second one didn’t count, bro.
快点 伙计 第二个人不算 哥们
Go, go, go. I’m letting you have it.
快跑 快跑 快跑 我故意让你们抓到的
I’m letting you have it.
我故意让你们抓到的
All right, fine, fine, fine.
好吧 行了 行了 行了
Watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out.
小心 小心 小心 小心 小心
Watch out, watch out. You bitch.
小心 小心点 你个混♥蛋♥
Watch out, watch out, watch out.
小心 小心 小心
Watch out.
当心
Oh, shit.
噢 该死
Hey, you decided to come, yeah?
嘿 你决定来了 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, I figured you would.
对 好 我猜你会来的
Did you, now? Yeah.
是吗 是
I mean, you like me, you know. It’s obvious.
我是说 你喜欢我 这很明显
You always this cocky?
你总是这么屌♥吗
Yeah. You? Yeah.
就凭你? 是吗
You’re not part of this, bitch.
你不是这块料 混♥蛋♥
Hey!

Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停 停
Can you stop fucking around and help me?
能不能别他妈胡闹了来帮帮我?
Yeah.

You wanna go get the trunk? Here.
你去开行李箱是吗 给
Hey

right here.
就这儿
Are you coming with us? Yes, ma’am.
你跟我们一起走吗 是的 女士
You must be the little redneck Jake found.
你就是杰克发现的那个乡下丫头吧
What’s your name? Star, ma’am.
你叫什么名字 小星 女士
That’s your real name? Yes, ma’am.
是真名吗 是的 女士
How old are you? Eighteen.
你多大了 十八
So you’re a grown woman now? Yeah, I guess.
所以你是成年女人了? 是的 我猜
Open it, open it.
打开 快打开
Where’s that accent from? Texas.
你这是什么口音 德克萨斯
So you’re a Southern girl. A real American honey like me.
所以你是南方女孩 真正的美国甜心 像我一样
You know that song?
你知道那首歌♥吗
No.
不知道
Get off, get off, get off, get off.
下来 下来 下来 下来
You know how to work hard?
你知道怎么努力工作吗
Business is tough. I only take hard workers.
生意不好做 我只招努力的员工
Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Yeah, I can work hard.
我可以努力工作
Yo, get in there. Hey. Hey. What the fuck’s going on?
你赶紧上车 嘿 嘿 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么呢
We’re getting in. Get in the car.
我们准备上车了 上车
That’s what I’m doing.
我正在上呢
You got anyone who’s gonna miss you?
你走了 有谁会想你吗
Not really.
没有
Okay, good. You’re hired.
好 很好 你被聘用了
There’s a new girl!
有个新人妹子
I guess she decided to show up.
我猜她愿意加入了
Now you gotta turn and lick his collar grease.
现在你得去舔他衣领上的油了
Yo, it’s Mary Jane. Y’all got that?
这是玛丽珍鞋 你们都知道吗
Hey, what’s up? Are you new? Yeah.
嘿 你好吗 你是新来的? 是
Yeah? You should let me be the first one to fuck you.
是吗 你应该让我第一个操你
Hold up, hold up. Don’t worry,
等等 等等 别担心
he wouldn’t know where to fucking put it if you had it,
他连那玩意该往哪儿放都他妈不知道
’cause you’re still a virgin.
因为他还是个处♥男♥
Man, I ain’t no damn rookie, and this is no damn toy.
哥们 我可不是菜鸟 这也不是他妈的玩具
Corey pulled his dick out in front of the new girl!
科里在新人面前遛鸟啦
You got me in the ass!
你来抓我啊
Get him! Get his ass!
抓住他 抓住这家伙
Get my shoe back.
把鞋给我拿回来
I’m sorry, my bad yo. A” yo, my bad! ‘ ‘
对不起 我错了 我错了
we got his ass!
我们抓住这家伙了
Hey, you gotta learn to leave the new girls alone.
嘿 长点记性 离新人妹子们远点
Don’t worry, new girl.
别担心 新人
We do that all the time when he does that.
每次他一这样我们就收拾他
Stop looking so damn nervous. Come on.
别紧张兮兮的 来吧
We’re gonna have fun. Come on, new girl.
我们会相处愉快的 走吧 新人
I’ve been in my own world, dog.
我一直活在自己的世界里 哥们
Y’all ready?
你们准备好了吗
Kansas City, here we come, bro.
堪萨斯城 我们来了
I smell something good.
我闻到好东西了
A whole bunch of cigarettes. Fuck, no. It ain’t pot.
一大堆香烟 操 不要 这不是大♥麻♥
I smell something even better…
我闻到更美妙的东西了
You want a shot? Thanks.
你来一口吗 谢谢
Hell, yeah, you can just hit me back when you got some.
等你有了好东西 也跟我分享就行
What do we sell again? Magazines.
我们推销什么来着 杂♥志♥
People actually buy those anymore? Fuck, no.
真有人买♥♥这些杂♥志♥吗 操 没有
What happened to the music? Who has dj control?
音乐呢 谁有DJ控制器
I would say that too but… hey!
我会说那个太…嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Yo, you act like we don’t have a system.
你表现得好像我们很无组织无纪律
Turn that shit up!
声音开大点
Hey, don’t give me that shit, man. I don’t need it.
嘿 我不要那鬼东西 我不需要
Let me see you rap.
让我听听你的说唱
She started stabbing everybody in the restroom right there.
她开始在那个洗手间里见人就捅
Oh, damn. Oh, damn, she got a bird brain.
噢 该死 噢 该死 她就是个蠢脑筋
A bird brain.
蠢脑筋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!