Actually, we’re sales associates and we work hard.
其实我们是销♥售♥搭档 我们工作很努力
Okay, okay. Well… What are you selling?
好吧 好吧 你们卖♥♥什么
I sell magazines. The bus is here.
我卖♥♥杂♥志♥ 车子来了
You gotta make your money somehow.
你们总有一天会赚到钱的
I respect that.
我很尊重你们
Good luck, sales associates.
祝你们好运 销♥售♥搭档们
Can I get you to go for me?
你能来找我吗
It’s okay. All right.
可以啊 没问题
How about, er…I gotta go to work.
这样如何 我得先去工作
How about you give me your phone number?
你把手♥机♥号♥给我怎么样
Go get some drinks? How about a kiss?
要来点饮料吗 一个吻怎么样
A kiss? Already? Damn.
一个吻 这么快吗
You called me a prostitute.
你说我是妓♥女♥
Do you like prostitutes? I love prostitutes.
你喜欢妓♥女♥吗 我喜欢妓♥女♥
Well, put your sunglasses on top of your head.
那好 把你的太阳镜戴在头上
Not right now. Are you sure?
现在不行 是吗
Yeah, I’m all right.I gotta get to work. Thank you.
是 我不介意 但我得去工作了 谢谢你
It’s free. I know it is.
我不收你钱 我知道
All right, then.
那好吧
Come on, let’s go. Ask for five minutes.
来吧 我们走 等五分钟再走
You’re not gonna find many good guys here.
你在这里发现不了什么好男人
I didn’t say I was looking for men.
我没说我是在找男人
Hey, wait! Whoa.
嘿 等等 哇哦
Wait.
等等
I wanna see the oil field.Do you think I could ride with y’all?
我想去看油田 我和你们一起去怎么样
What do y’all think? Yeah.
你们觉得如何 可以
Climb up in.
上来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Y’all are good.
你们都很好
Star!
小星
Wait!
等等
What the fuck?
搞什么
Where you going?
你去哪里
So you’re all rich?
所以你们都有钱吗
Yeah. Yeah, we’re filthy rich.
当然 当然 我们很富有
Hell, everyone working the oil field’s rich.
每个油田工人都很有钱
If you’re all so damn filthy rich,y’all can buy some of my magazines.
既然你们都那么有钱 就买♥♥几份杂♥志♥吧
So you hopped in the bed of this truck to sell us fucking magazines?
所以你跳上车 就是为了卖♥♥杂♥志♥给我们
Basically. What kind of bullshit is that?
差不多 那是什么东西
You make money selling that shit? I got a shitton of titles.
你就靠卖♥♥这个赚钱 我卖♥♥的杂♥志♥类型可多了
What kind of titles are we talking about? Playboy?
有什么类型 花♥花♥公♥子♥吗
Well, anything you like.
这个嘛 任你选择
You like boats, deer? Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
你喜欢游艇吗 猎鹿呢 先等等
I’ll give you $500 to hang out with me tonight.
你要是今晚陪我出去玩 我就给你500美元
Yeah. Oh, hell.
好 不错哦
$500? Coming on strong.
500美元 出手阔绰啊
That’s exactly what I said. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
我说真的 在我看来是个好交易
How about a grand? For a grand, I’ll do it.
1000美元如何 如果给1000 我就答应
A thousand dollars? I can get that.
1000美元吗 可以
When? We get off work around 10:00 tonight.
什么时候 我们大概10点下班
He’s a dog. I got it.
他就是条狗 我听到了
I definitely got it. All right.
我听的一清二楚 好吧
You actually came.
你真的来了
Get on in.
进来吧
I brought some wine for you.I figured all girls like wine.
我给你带了点酒 姑娘们应该都爱喝酒
Yeah, thanks.
是啊 谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
So where are we going? It’s a surprise.
所以我们要去哪里 这是个惊喜
I think you’ll really like it.
我觉得你会非常喜欢
Especially for you.
特地为你准备的
This is a good deal, isn’t it?
这是个好交易 不是吗
There are a lot of guys that would get you drunk
很多男人都想灌醉你
and take advantage of you anyways.
然后占尽你的便宜
Yeah.
是啊
Can you play with me a little bit?
你能陪我玩一会吗
This is a nice truck.
这是辆好车
What’s funny?
有什么好笑的
You’re sitting there talking about my truck while you’re stroking my cock.
你在用手摸我的老二 却说起我的车
Well, it’s a nice truck.
这是辆好车
Yeah. Kinda turns me on.
是啊 有点让我兴奋了
Am I doing this right?
我这样做对吗
Can I ask you to do me a favor?
我能请你帮个忙吗
Since I am paying for this. Okay.
既然我都付钱了 好
Could you be quiet?
你能安静点吗
Okay, I’ll shut up.
好 我不说话
How long do you think you need?
你还要多久才好
For fuck’s sake.
老天
Can we try something else?
我们能做点别的吗
Can you take your panties off?
你能脱掉你的裤子吗
Turn and face me.
转过身 正对我
Qpen your legs.
把腿打开
More.
再打开点
You can pull over right here.
你可以就停在这里
Thanks.
谢谢
Don’t I get a kiss good night?
我能要一个晚安吻吗
What the fuck are you doing? O71, motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 071 混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck off!
滚出来
Fuck you, dog!
去你的 狗♥日♥的♥东西
Star, stop.It’s fucking me. Stop.
小星 停下 是我 停下
Shit.

You okay?
你还好吗
You missed your pick-up.
你错过了便车
I got stuck in town.
我困在镇上了
You got stuck in town?
你困在镇上了
Yeah, who was the Jones in the truck?
那好 车上那个男的是谁
He just dropped me off.
他只是送我过来
You fucked him?
你上了他吗
Did you fuck him? No.
你是不是上了他 没有
Did you fuck him, star? Look at me.
你是不是上了他 小星 看着我
What did you do? Look at me.
你做了什么 看着我
Did you fuck him?
你上了他吗
Star… No, I didn’t.
小星 我没有
I got his money.
他给了我钱
I thought we could maybe get a trailer in the woods together.
我想也许我们可以买♥♥一辆卡车 行驶在森林里
Don’t fucking move. Just stop.
他妈的别动 别动
Just tell me.
你告诉我
I just thought maybe we could leave together.
我只是想 也许我们可以一起离开
What do you care? You fuck Krystal anyway.
你管我♥干♥什么 反正你有克里斯托了
Fuck, man!
我♥操♥
You fucked him.
你上了他
You fucked him.
你上了他
You fucked him!
你上了他
Jake.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Fuck, star, you all right?
操 小星 你还好吗
Bella.
贝拉
Bella, come here, baby. Hey, everybody, let’s go!
贝拉 过来 宝贝 嘿 各位 我们走吧
Go!
走吧
Move that ass, come on.
动起来 快走吧
Come on, drema.Shit, we ain’t got all day.
快点 德尔玛 操 我们可没一整天时间耗着
What you just standing there for?
你在那里愣着干什么
Hey, star, hurry up!We need to pack up!
嘿 小星 快点 我们要收拾行李
I liked that house.Bye,house.
我喜欢那栋房♥子 再见 房♥子
Hey, what’s your name? Drema.
嘿 你叫什么 德尔玛
Drema, I’m star.
德尔玛 我是小星
It’s so cute.
真可爱
Hey, yeah.Put it on drema.
是啊 把它放在德尔玛身上
It’s got really big eyes.
它的眼睛真大
I got the munchies.
我有点饿了
Twelve miles.
12英里了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!