There you go. Yay!
你做到了 太棒了
All right.
好吧
Well done. Well done.
干得好 干得好
Hey, hey, hey. Careful.
嘿 小心点
You all right? A deal’s a deal.
你还好吗 说话算话
I get the money, right? Yes, ma’am.
钱是我的了 对吧 是的女士
It’s all yours. It’s all yours.
都是你的了 都是你的了
You’re gonna start hallucinating here in a minute.
你马上就会开始产生幻觉了
I’ve never seen this much money before.
我从来没见过这么多钱
See? We told you it’d bring you luck.
看见了吧 我们跟你说了它会带来好运的
What was that? Was that your dog?
那是什么 是你的狗吗
Was it like a… I don’t know.
有点像 我不知道
He ain’t never done that before.
他以前从来没有这样过
You’re kind of a crazy one, aren’t you?
你也是个疯子 是吧
It sounds like a wolf.
听起来像狼
It’s a party! It’s a party! It’s a party!
这是个派对 这是个派对 这是个派对
It’s Jake.
是杰克
Are you a wolf? Where’s your jacket at?
你是狼吗 你的夹克呢
I don’t have it.
我没带
Wow! Hey, can I party too?
哇 我也可以参加派对吗
Come on, come on. You got towels?
来吧 来吧 你有毛巾吗
Let’s get in the pool.
我们去池子里
Get in the fucking pool.
到这个该死的游泳池里去
Jake, what are you doing?
杰克 你在干什么
Hey, wait a second. Back up. Back up.
喂 等一下 到后面去 到后面去
Calm down. They’ve been nice.
冷静点 他们人很好
Drop in the fucking pool.
跳进池子里去
They’ve been nice.
他们人很好
Get in the fucking pool. Get in the fucking pool.
跳进这该死的池子里去 跳进这该死的池子里去
In the fucking pool. What are you doing? Jake.
到池子里去 你在干什么 杰克
Now. Now. Get in the fucking pool now!
快点 现在 跳进那该死的池子里去
Hey, you, that’s a very expensive proposition.
喂 那可是个很贵的交易
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up. I’m sorry.
闭嘴 闭嘴 我很抱歉
Back up, back up, back up. Get the keys. Get the money.
退后 退后 退后 拿上钥匙 拿上钱
Get the money. Get the keys. Move. Hey. They were nice to me.
拿上钱 拿上钥匙 快点 喂 他们对我很好
Grab your shit. Where’s your jacket?
带上你的东西 你的夹克呢
I don’t have it.
我没带来
How the fuck you don’t know? Move.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么就不懂 快走
Hey, get the fuck, fuck… move.
喂 拿上 操 快走
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Car, car, car. Come on, come on. Jump in the car.
车子 车子 快点 快点 跳进车里
What are we doing? Jump in the car. Jump in the car.
我们在干什么 跳进车里 跳进车里
You in? Yeah.
你进来了? 是的
How much you make?
你赚了多少钱
About 400.
大概400
Wow. $400.
哇哦 400美元
Did you let them touch you?
你让他们碰你了吗
Are you kidding me? No.
你在开玩笑吗 没有
It was a sale. I got the receipts to prove it.
这是笔交易 我拿到了证明的收据
It’s $400.
是400美元
$400. I made real cash. All signed.
400美元 我赚到了现金 都签了字的
And they paid you in cash also? Yeah.
他们也都给你付了现金? 是啊
And you didn’t do nothing?
而你什么都没做?
Okay
好吧
I’m gonna fucking tell the world.
我要他妈告诉全世界
Four hundred fucking bucks!
他妈的400美元
Whoa, I feel like I’m fucking America.
哇 我觉得我♥操♥了他妈的美国
You know what I mean? Yeah.
你知道我是什么意思了吧 是啊
What?
怎么了
You came looking for me.
你来找我了
Can I come?
我能射吗
I’m gonna come.
我要♥射♥了♥
Can I come?
我能射吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Are you awake?
你醒了吗
You make a good wolf.
你扮狼很像
When I was younger, like when I was eight or something…
我小的时候 大概8岁
…Nine, eight, nine,
8 9岁的样子
my dad used to drop me off at his old man’s house in bear valley.
我爸爸经常把我丢到他爸爸家里 在熊谷
It’s tehachapi, it’s like the hills of Bakersfield,
在特哈查比 就像贝克斯菲尔德的小山一样
and they got all these woods up there.
他们在那里有森林
And he used to just let me free, just let me roam, you know.
他曾经让我自己去玩 就让我自己闲逛
He taught me that wolf noise in case i ever got lost or got into shit,
他教我狼的叫声 万一我迷路了或者被什么困住了
you know, I’d just do the noise.
就可以发出狼叫
How could he tell if it was you or a real wolf?
他怎么分辨到底是你还是真狼
‘Cause there’s no real wolves up there.
因为那里没有真的狼
So you were the only wolf.
所以你是唯一的狼?
Losers’ night.
菜鸟之夜
Come on.
快来
Let me get the money.
把钱给我
My sales? Just give it to me.
我的生意? 给我就对了
Krystal’s gonna be pissed ’cause we missed the pick-up.
克里斯托肯定很生气 因为我们错过了接人的时间
So I just need something to grease the wheels, like a peace offering.
所以我需要贿赂贿赂她 比如一份谢罪礼
But I did the sale. It’s my money. I’ve got it.
但是这是我卖♥♥的 这是我的钱 我拿着
No. We did the sales. No, I did the sale.
不 是我们卖♥♥的 不 是我
Can we not argue? Can you just give it to me?
我们能不吵架吗 你能把钱给我吗
Do you wanna be on the mag crew?
你还想在这个卖♥♥杂♥志♥的团队里吗
You gotta listen to me. Just give it to me.
那你就得听我的 给我
We missed the pick-up. We gotta do something.
我们错过了接人时间 我们得做些什么
Just give it to me.
把钱给我
Please?
拜托?
Can I have the slips, too? You don’t have to give me attitude.
能把纸条也给我吗 你不用跟我耍脾气
You gotta listen to me. Just listen to me.
你要听我的 乖乖听我的
Don’t fight me right now.
现在别和我闹别扭
And this relationship thing with me and you?
还有我们之间
It’s not happening, you know.
什么都没发生 明白吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, we just can’t talk about it ’cause it’s, um…
我是说 我们不能提这事 因为
She’s got this thing. She says, you know,
她有个规定 她总是说
love is bad for business.
恋爱不利于生意
So there’s no relationships in the mag crew.
所以杂♥志♥团里不能发生恋爱关系
It’s just her thing. Just go with it.
她的决定 就听她的吧
But what about you and her? Just go with it.
那你和她又算什么 就听她的吧
Did you hear me?
你听到我说的了吗
J’ I’m figgedy, figgedy fucked up!
我他妈彻底彻底搞砸了
Jake, what about you and her?
杰克 你和她又算什么
Why the fuck is that bitch wearing your jacket?
搞什么 那贱♥人♥怎么穿着你的外套
‘Cause I was hot. ‘Cause what?
因为我热 因为什么
‘Cause I was hot. ‘Cause you was hot?
因为我热 因为你热?
Can I give you this money? We did really well today.
你拿着这钱好吗 我们今天收获不小
Here’s the cash. And here’s these three slips.
都是现金 还有三张票子
She made that by herself?
都是她自己赚的
Fight, fight, fight!
打 打 打
D-o-g! Come on!
狗 狗 来啊
Hey, bitch.
嘿 小贱♥人♥
Get up. Come on.
上去 快点
Fight, fight, fight!
打 打 打
Think I won’t fight a girl? I don’t wanna fight you.
以为我不打女生吗 我不想和你打架
I just wanna kiss the winner. You wanna kiss the winner?
我只想吻赢的人 你想吻赢的人吗
Fuck yeah? Holy shit.
操 来真的 真♥他♥妈♥绝了
Hey, Billy.
嘿 比利
We’re going on to the oil town to find somewhere to stay,
我们要去那石油镇找个住的地方
but I’ll text you when it’s good to come.
找到合适的我会给你发信息
All right.
好的
And work all the truck stops up on the way.
摸清一路上的休息站
You ain’t got none in your pocket. Star.
你没放口袋里吗 小星
I’m watching you, country girl, and you’re starting to get on my nerves.
我一直观察你呢 小姑娘 你让我越来越不爽了
So your training’s done now. You fuck up this week,
你的训练期结束了 要是这周你再搞砸了
I’m gonna leave you in the plains with the mountain lions.
我就留你在大平原上喂狮子
You think that’s a joke? Jake, tell her.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗 杰克 给她讲讲