Rubin? Come on.
鲁宾 过来
I got a chicken. Let’s go. Are you ready? All right. It’s heavy.
我找到一只鸡 来吧 准备好了吗 有点重
Open your hands out like this.
把手摊开 像这样
Like this, so you can catch it.
像这样 你才接得住
That way, yeah. Ready?
对 就那样 预备
Oops. Almost. That… this was heavy.
糟糕 差一点 这个太重了
I know.
我知道
Are you spider-man?
你是蜘蛛侠吗
Yeah. I’m spider-man of the dumpster.
对 我是垃圾堆里的蜘蛛侠
Yeah. Put it in the bag.
对 放进包里
All this stuff is worn out.
这些东西全都是破破烂烂的
All right, we’re gonna get this next one.
好吧 下一辆我们可以拦住的
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Damn it.
该死
We need some more.
我们得多试几次
Look sad. Come on, look sad.
悲伤一点 快点 悲伤一点
Come on.
拜托
Wha…
什…
I did it!
我很悲伤啊
I’m gonna die of thirst. No, you aren’t.
我快渴死了 不 你还没死
I’m gonna kill you first if you don’t shut up. Let’s go.
你再不闭嘴我就弄死你 接着拦
Come on, come on, come oh.
快点 快点 快点
Stop, stop, stop, stop. Come on.
停车 停车 停车 停车 来吧
Please.
拜托
Fuck you!
去死吧
I hope he comes all over your car!
我希望他射得你满车都是
Star. Star! Hold up.
小星 小星 等一下
Are we invisible? Fucker
我们是隐形的吗 王八蛋
did you see that hairy butt?
你看到那个毛茸茸的屁♥股♥了吗
Who did that?
谁干的
Who wants a mountain dew? You said you didn’t have any money.
谁想喝激浪 你说你一分钱都没了
Yeah, well, last one there is a pedophile.
最后一个到的是恋童癖
Watch the road, you little fuckers.
看着点路 小王八蛋们
Pedophile! Pedophile!
恋童癖 恋童癖
All right, y’all win. Go get something to drink.
好 你们赢了 去买♥♥点喝的
Who put this shit on, man?
谁把这鬼东西戴上的?
Security to the front of the store, please.
保安请到超♥市♥前台处 谢谢
Security to the front of the store.
保安请到超♥市♥前台处
Hey!

sir.
先生
Hey. Get down.
嘿 下来
Come on. Hey!
快点 嘿
I’m out. Leave me alone.
我这就出去 别碰我
You ain’t catching him.
你抓不到他的
Hey, stop it.
嘿 别闹了
Come out here. All right, fuck you.
快点出去 好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Kelsey, here.
凯尔西 拿着
Hey, cigarettes!
嘿 烟
Stretch it out, then flip
把钱捋平 毒品收好
I’m all about my chips i get it out the mud
我只为挣钱 贫民窟里翻身
yeah, yeah i get it out the mud
耶 耶 贫民窟里翻身
yeah, yeah
耶 耶
flip, I’m all about my chips i get it out the mud
毒品收好 我只为挣钱 贫民窟里翻身
yeah, yeah i get it out the mud
耶 耶 贫民窟里翻身
ls this yours? Yeah.
这是你的吗 对
You like the shiny thing? Yeah.
你喜欢亮晶晶的东西? 对
You get a prize for that.
我要给你一个奖励
Come on.
过来
Ooh, get it.
亲到了
What are you doing today? Why?
你今天要干什么 怎么了
Wanna go to Kansas City? Kansas?
想去堪萨斯城吗 堪萨斯?
Right now. Now?
现在 现在?
Right now.
就现在
What kind of dumbass are you,
你是有多傻
asking random girls to go to Kansas with you?
随便遇到个姑娘 就问去不去堪萨斯
I don’t know. It’s a fucking job…
我不知道 有个他妈的活儿要干
You know what I mean? This is a job, prop job…
你懂我的意思吗 这是个活儿 挣钱的活儿
I can’t even talk, man. You see?
我说都说不清 看见没
What kind of job? It’s a job, a business opportunity.
哪种活儿? 是一份工作 一个商机
Okay.
好吧
We go door-to-door. We sell magazines door-to-door, being friendly.
我们挨家挨户 好声好气地推销杂♥志♥
You know, you seem friendly. You make $300 a day if you’re good.
你看上去挺友善 干得好的话一天赚三百
If you’re smart. You seem pretty smart, so figured I’d ask.
要是你够聪明 你看着挺聪明 所以我就问了
Hmm? Come with us.
嗯? 跟我们走吧
You can’t just give me a job like that.
你不能就这样随便给我一份工作
Yes, I fucking can. I’m a business manager.
不 我他妈可以 我是业务经理
Is that why you’re wearing those pants?
所以你才穿这种裤子?
What the fuck’s wrong with my pants?
我的裤子他妈怎么了
You don’t like my pants?
你不喜欢我的裤子?
I don’t know. You kinda look a little…
不知道 你看着有点…
Donald trump-ish?
川普范儿?
You kinda look more like a gangster to me.
你看起来更像个流氓
Really? Except for the sparkly phone.
是吗 除了那个晃眼的手♥机♥
That’s part of it.
那可是流氓标配
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
We do more than work, you know.
我们不仅仅是工作
We explore, like, America. We party.
我们还探索美国 我们还开派对
A whole bunch of shit. It’s cool.
干一堆屌♥事 很酷的
Hey, yo, Jake!
嘿 杰克
I think they want you. Everybody wants me.
他们想要你走了 每个人都想要我
Let’s go, man. I don’t.
走啦 哥们 我不想
Yeah, you do.
不 你想
No, l don’t.
不 我不想
Fuck, okay. Let’s go.
操 好吧 走啦
Come on, Jake.
快点 杰克
Last chance.
最后一次机会
What’s up, bro? Hey, last chance.
怎么了 哥们 嘿 最后一次机会
Tomorrow morning. Motel 6.
明天早上 六号♥汽车旅馆
Star?
小星
Star!
小星
Shit.
该死
Is this the same chicken that lays eggs?
这是下蛋的那种鸡吗
What you got there, honey? Give me a minute.
捡了什么回来 宝贝? 等一会儿
I’ve been waiting.
我一直在等
I’m so hungry i could eat a cow.
我饿得能吃下一头牛
This chicken don’t have any eggs.
这只鸡没有蛋蛋
Shut the fuck up, rubin. Get these dogs outta here.
闭上你的臭嘴 鲁宾 把狗撵出去
No, give it. Come on, get them…
停 放手 快点 撵出去
Oh, I don’t care. Come on. Go get them dogs outta here.
噢 我不管 快把狗撵出去
Let’s go. Get them outta here.
快点 把它们弄出去
Go on, you can play.
继续 接着玩
Here, go take these out to your brother.
拿着 给你弟弟端过去
That one’s for you.
那一份是你的
I know your name
♪ 我知道你的名字
’cause everybody in here knows your name
♪ 因为这里人人都认识你
and you’re not looking for anything right now
♪ 此刻你一无所求
so I don’t wanna come on strong
♪ 我不想太过莽撞
so don’t get me wrong girl your eyes are so…
♪ 不要会错意 姑娘 你的眼睛如此…
Are you gonna eat it? What is it?
你到底吃不吃 这是什么
You’ve got eyes.
自己拿眼睛看
Let me take that. I’ve got things to do.
我来拿吧 我还有事要做
Come here and dance with dad.
过来跟爸爸跳舞
Come on, now. It’s just a dance. Come on.
快点 跳个舞而已 过来
I don’t have to make you love me
♪ 我不必让你爱上我
I just wanna take your time
♪ 只想占据你的时光
I don’t wanna wreck your Friday
♪ 不想毁掉你的周五
I ain’t gonna waste my lines
♪ 不想白费我的口舌
I don’t have to take your heart
♪ 不必偷走你的芳心
I just wanna take your time
♪ 只想占据你的时光
and I know it starts with hello
♪ 这一切都始于问候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!