Come back. You can’t be there.
那你现在要我怎么样
Then what do you want me to do?
不行
No!
你身体状况这样 不能待在医院
You’re too weak to be at the hospital.
我打给大姐
I’ll call my sister.
我叫你现在回来 你听到没有
Did you hear me? I said come back.
她又怎么样
What’s wrong with her now?
明天妈妈会来吗
Is your mom coming tomorrow?

Yes…
记得
Remember,
把真正想说的话说出来
speak from your heart.
老师
Ms. Su.
明天可以不要让妈妈来吗
Can my mom not come tomorrow?
为什么
Why?
我不觉得她会想听这些话
I doubt she wants to hear these words.
是她不想听 还是你
Does she really not want to hear them?
不想讲给她听啊
Or you just don’t want to say them?
写得很好
Well written.
再回去想想
Think about it.
你回来了啊
You’re back?
妈 爸爸行李怎么还在啊
Mom, why is Daddy’s luggage still here?
爸爸不是去大♥陆♥了吗
Didn’t Daddy leave for China?
爸爸没去 妹妹在医院隔离
Daddy didn’t go. Ann is quarantined at the hospital.
你这几天也在家里好好待着
You need to quarantine at home as well.
可是爸爸说不要去医院啊
But Daddy said not to go to the hospital!
爸爸 你这么听爸爸的话 怎么从来没听过我的话
Daddy… Why do you never listen to me?
老师电♥话♥几号♥ -我明天有演讲比赛
What’s your teacher’s number? – I have a speech contest tomorrow.
我不能不去 -都什么时候了你只想到你自己吗
I have to go. – All you think about is yourself!
电♥话♥几号♥
What’s her number?
你又知道了
What do you know about my life?
电♥话♥给我 -我好好上学你又不爽
Give it back! – You wanted me to study hard and I did!
你到底想怎样
What more do you want?
你什么时候在意过我想要什么
When have you ever cared about what I want?
你就只会说我害你得癌症
All you say is that I caused you cancer!
我不是为了你们待在美国的话 我哪会得癌症
Had I not stayed in the States for you, I wouldn’t have had cancer!
不要再把你的问题都怪在别人头上
-你觉得我有选择吗 -你总是能选择
你要干嘛
别碰我的东西
你一天到晚只想到你自己
All you think about is yourself!
你才一天到晚都想到你自己
That’s what you do all day!
停下来
停下来 -你敢打我
How dare you hit me!
你那么爱打 你打我啊 你打啊
Hit me again! I dare you to!
我恨你
你闭嘴
Shut up!
你毁了每个人的生活 -在干什么
What are you doing?
放手 在干什么啦 放手 在干嘛
Let go! What are you two doing? What’s going on?
我不想活了 你把我杀死算了 -不能跟小孩子好好讲吗 在干嘛
I don’t want to live! Just kill me! – She’s just a kid. Don’t talk like that!
你想死就死啊
If you want to die, just die!
反正你又没有要好好活着
You don’t want to live anyways!
梁芳仪 你讲什么 -我有说错吗
Fen! What did you say? – Am I wrong?
你怎么可以叫妈妈去死 你这什么态度
How dare you tell your mom to die! What is this attitude?
过来
Come here!
过来 你讲什么
Come here! What did you say?
出来
Come out!
你是这样跟妈妈说话的吗 -不要打她
How dare you talk to your mom that way? – Stop! Please!
在讲什么
How dare you?
你是这样跟妈妈说话的吗
Is that how you talk to your mom?
是吗
Is it?
妈妈看一下
Let me see.
走开
妈妈对不起
Mommy’s sorry.
妈妈对不起
Mommy’s sorry.

我好想你
你真的在这里
我们去兜风吧
好吗
好吗





水花
水花 拜托
戴上它
拜托
拜托
我需要你
戴上它
你为什么要这样 拜托
求求你
说不定她已经在家了
Maybe she’s home already.
有消息再打给我 -爸爸 那是我爸爸
Call me back if you hear anything. – Wait! That’s my dad.
先生
Sir!
梁芳仪
Fen Liang.
你是梁芳仪的父亲吗
Are you her father?
我是她爸 -麻烦证件
Yes. – ID please.
梁宗辉
Huay Liang.
那小朋友就交给你啦
Here you go.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
长官 不好意思
Sorry for the trouble, officer.

Hello?

Yes.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
是漫画店
It’s the comic book store.
芳安租的漫画过期了
The comic books Ann rented are past due.
芳仪 去帮妹妹还
Fen, go return them for your sister.
可是我们不是应该在家 -听你♥爸♥爸的吧
But shouldn’t we be staying at home? – Just listen to your daddy.
没那么严重啦
It’s fine.
吃饱去还一还
Go return them after you’re done eating.
(《玩偶游戏》)
CHILD’S TOY

Dad.
我看了你的演讲稿
I read your speech.
如果你还是觉得美国比较好的话
If you still prefer to be in America,
就算穷到脱裤子 我还是会想办法送你回去
I’ll do whatever it takes to send you back.
但是如果你是在逃避的话
But if you’re just avoiding your problems,
到哪里都一样
then it makes no difference where you go.
我来接
I’ll get it!

Hello?

Okay.
那是妹妹吗 我要跟她讲话
Is that Ann? I want to talk to her!
谢谢 大姐 谢谢
Sister-in-law, thank you!
大姐说什么
What did she say?
她说芳安没事
She said Ann’s going to be okay.
只是感冒的肺炎
It was just pneumonia.
下午就会出院 -我现在就去接她
She can leave this afternoon. – I’ll go pick her up.
她一定饿了 我煮什么好
She must be starving. What should I cook?
妈妈
Mommy.
你可以帮我掏耳朵吗
Can you clean my ears for me?
可以啊
Of course.
妈妈
Mommy.
你还记得我以前问你
Remember we once talked about
你下辈子想当什么动物吗
what animal we’d like to be in our next life?
你说你想当马
You said you’d like to be a horse.
那你还记得你回答什么吗
Do you remember your answer?
不记得了
No, I don’t.
你说你下辈子想当男生
You said you’d like to be a boy.
你还是觉得这里不是你的家吗
Do you still think this isn’t home?
妈妈
Mommy…
你不要死 好不好
can you please not die?
妈妈很爱你 你知道吗
You know how much I love you, right?
好爱好爱
So, so much.
梁芳安
Ann Liang!
姐姐
Sis!
(剧终)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!