Promise me!
那不是吗 今天本来好好的
Everything was going so well today!
你硬要讲这些事情
Why must you bring all this up now?
就不能开开心心地过一天吗
Can’t we just spend one happy day together?
你一天到晚就只会说你要死
All you ever talk about is your death!
三天前因发烧和肺炎入住和平医院的
Breaking news. Today, a suspected SARS patient
林姓患者怀疑感染非♥典♥型性肺炎
admitted to the Heping Hospital three days ago,
今日在封院期间上吊轻生
took his own life while in quarantine.
妈妈帮你准备了口罩
Mom prepared this mask for you.
她不是故意的 -她就是故意的
She didn’t mean it. – Yes, she did.
爸 你还记得你在家具店 说过的话吗
Dad, do you remember what you said in the furniture store?
什么
What?
考到前十名是不可能的
I won’t be in top ten of the class.
但如果我演讲比赛第一名
But if I win the speech contest,
你就要送我回美国
you have to send me back to America.
思婷 问你一个问题
Ting, can I ask you a question?
你跟那个美国人现在还很要好吗
Are you still friends with that American?
问这个干嘛
Why do you ask?
我觉得你们应该吵架了吧
I think you guys probably had a fight.
你不觉得苏老师让她去参加演讲比赛
Don’t you think that Ms. Su asking her to be in the speech contest
很不公平吗
is super unfair?
她国文那么烂
Her Mandarin is terrible.
根本就不可能赢啊
It’s impossible for her to win.
真的有够浪费
What a waste!
她又没欠你 干嘛这样讲她
What did she do to you?
我又没有说错 奇怪
I didn’t say anything wrong!
凶什么
Why are you so mad?
在这个世界上
In this world,
我最不想要成为的人是我的母亲
the last person I want to be is my mom.
因为她的恐惧
For her fear
会成为我的恐惧
will become my fear.
而她的
For her…
软弱
Weakness.
她的软弱会使我软弱
Her weakness will become my weakness.
你这样写♥真♥的好吗
Are you sure you want to write like this?
干嘛 -还我
What? – Give it back to me.
你到底在气你妈什么
Why are you so mad at your mom?
我只是觉得她可以做得更好
I just think she can do better.

But…
这如果已经是她的最好了呢
what if this is her best?
芳仪
Hey, Fen!
西装
Suit,
POLO衫 衬衫
polo shirt, shirt…
太夸张了
Overreacting.
爸 帮我签一下
Dad. Can you sign this for me?
你那个演讲比赛准备得怎么样了
How’s your speech going?
这个也不能讲
Can’t even talk about this?
芳仪 你有没有发烧
Fen, do you have a fever?
没有 没有啦 -我看一下
No. – Let me see.
怎么办 芳安已经连续三天发烧了
What do we do? Ann’s had a fever for three days.
你带她去医院看一下 好不好
Can you take her to the hospital?
不要在那边紧张大♥师♥ 就一般小感冒而已 紧张
Calm down. Perhaps it’s just a cold.
这个要带啦 -我其他袜子呢
Take the mask with you! – Where are my other socks?
都破洞了 早就帮你扔了
I threw them away. They had holes.
就还能穿 你干嘛扔啊
I could’ve still worn them.
还是看一下好了 好不好
I still think she needs to see a doctor.
你先让她吃点退烧药 好不好 -吃过了
Give her some antipyretics first. – I did.
那现在非♥典♥型性肺炎阶段
With SARS going on
医院这么恐怖 你还去添乱
hospitals are a mess. It’s the worst time to go.
你都不紧张 我都不知道我♥干♥嘛要问你
You’re not worried at all. Why do I even bother?
动不动就爱生气
You get mad at everything.
妈 口罩不舒服
Mom, the mask makes me feel uncomfortable.
不要拿下来 很快就到了 好吗
Don’t remove it. We’re almost there, okay?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道 看完医生就回家了
I know. We’ll go home after we see the doctor.
我们还没到啊
We’re not there yet.
就在前面啦
The hospital is right ahead.
自己下车走过去
Just walk over there.
你看她病成这样 要怎么走过去
Can’t you see she’s ill? How is she supposed to walk there?
咳得这么严重
She’s even coughing…
算了
Alright, fine.
算我倒霉
Just my luck.
还好吗
我们先填写资料 隔壁测量体温
Please fill in the form and get your temperature recorded.
然后写好往前移♥动♥哦 -右边
Then please move forward.
健保卡
好 写好往前移♥动♥ 隔壁测量体温 -没有发烧
Please move forward after filling it in and get your temperature recorded.
我们填写资料 隔壁测量体温 -来 那边走
Fill in the form here and get your temperature recorded.
好 谢谢 -大家一并排队哦
Okay, thank you. – Please line up.
什么名字
What’s your name?
妈咪 我会死吗
妈咪 我会死吗
当然不会
妈妈在啊
Mommy’s here.
不用担心 好吗
Don’t worry, okay?
那你答应我你不会死 好吗
我们往前移♥动♥ 隔壁测量体温 -谢谢
Please move forward and get your temperature checked. Thank you.
什么名字 -梁芳安
What’s your name? – Ann Liang.
来 嘴巴张开一下
Please open your mouth.
麻烦这边请
Ah. – This way.
好 这样就可以啦 好
We’re good for now. Okay.
量完体温的这边请
Please come over here after the temperature check.
这边可以先唾液检验 -来 小心
We can do the swab test over here.
先坐下来 -来
Sit here. – Here.
这边请坐 -先坐下
Please sit.
妈妈帮我把她的口罩
Can you take off her mask for a second?
先拿下来 -好 口罩要先拿下来 好吗
Let’s take this off.
妹妹来 我们做一下检查就好了 -要沾一点口水
Sweetie, we’ll do a short test. – They need to do a saliva test.
嘴巴帮我张开一下
Please open your mouth.
来 忍♥耐一下下就好啦
It’ll be over soon.
好 好勇敢哦
You’re so brave.
这样子就可以了 -口罩戴好
We’re good for now.
好 谢谢 走吧
Okay, thank you. Let’s go.
健保卡记得拿哦 -好 谢谢
Don’t forget your health insurance card. – Thank you.
后面稍坐
Please wait over there.
你们要带我去哪里啦
Where are you taking me?
小姐 你需要隔离15天左右
Miss, you need to be quarantined for 15 days.
隔离 我♥干♥嘛要隔离啊
Quarantine? Why do I need to be quarantined?
我要回家啦
I’m going home!
小姐 请配合我们防疫工作
Miss, please cooperate.
这样对大家都好
We need to ensure everyone’s safety.
我为什么要隔离 我又没有感染
Why do I need to be quarantined? I don’t have SARS!
你先不要那么激动
Please calm down.
哎呦 -我们会通知你家人的
What for! – We will contact your family for you.
我要是没有感染 我就找你们算帐
You’ll be in trouble if you’re wrong!
请问一下是梁芳安的妈妈吗
Are you Ann Liang’s mother?
是 -因为芳安有被诊断出有肺炎的情况
Yes. – Ann has symptoms of pneumonia.
我们要直接进行隔离
She needs to be quarantined.
妈咪 发生什么事了
妹妹 你听着 这个护士要带你去隔离
Ann, listen. You need to be quarantined.
妈妈回头就回来接你 好吗
I will pick you up later, okay?
妹妹 我们很快就好了 我们要进去一趟
Sweetie, it’s going to be fine. We just need to go inside.
我要打给爸爸 我就回来接你 好吗
Let me call Daddy and pick you up later.
但是你保证过 -我知道
I know.
我想回家
我知道 我打给爸爸就回来
Okay, I know. I’ll call Daddy and I’ll come back.
等下妈妈很快就跟上了
Your mom is right behind you.
搞什么 真会挑时间
Unbelievable. What timing!

Hello?
你在急什么
Why are you in a rush?
我今天要出差 你忘了
Did you forget that I’m leaving today?
什么隔离
What do you mean “quarantine”?
你在搞什么嘛 不是叫你不要去吗
I told you not to go to the hospital!
我去医院陪她
I’ll stay with Ann in the hospital.
你先回来 你不能在医院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!