Follow you? You think I have your “American” time?
梁芳仪
Fen Liang!
你赶快写 好不好
Will you hurry up?
早上量的体温到现在都还没写
Your temperature is still missing from this morning.
每次最后一个都是你
You’re always last.
慢吞吞的
So slow.
我没有很多时间 好吗
I’ve got things to do.
成绩单出来了
Test scores are out!
陈盈君 你这次数学 考得比梁芳仪还要低
Wow, somebody got a lower math score than Fen Liang!
你很坏 -你这次第几名啊
You’re so mean. – How’s your grade?
第25 退步了
I got 25th place.
林思婷 你也太厉害了吧 你考第三名 -好高哦
Ting, you’re so good at it! -You’re in third place!
地理也很烂
My geography sucks too.
你的排名还是比我高
You still got a better grade.
你89 -没有 你也不错啊
You’ve got 89. – Yours is pretty good as well.
(部落格文章 《妈 我恨你》)
电脑老师给我看了你的网志
Another teacher showed me your blog.
你应该有很多话想跟你妈说吧
You must have lots to say to your mom.
校内这次国文演讲比赛主题是
This year’s speech contest is about
“影响我最深的人”
the most influential person in one’s life.
准备一下
I want you to prepare for it.
可是我不知道要说什么
But I don’t know what to say.
有时候恨跟爱是一体两面
Sometimes love and hate are two sides of the same coin.
到时候可以请妈妈来听
Consider inviting your mom to attend.
你要对折哦 像妈妈这样 对折
Fold the paper money, like this.
这样外公 外婆才拿得到钱
So that your grandparents can get it.
这些够他们买♥♥新房♥子吗
Is it enough for them to buy a new home?
应该够吧
I think so.
妈妈受洗以后
After Mommy is baptized,
就不能给外公 外婆烧纸钱了
I can’t burn money for them anymore.
那这样他们不是会很穷吗
Won’t they become really poor then?
妹妹 过来 妈妈想要抱你一下
Come here, Ann. Give me a hug.

Come here.
(斯文森的冰淇淋工厂 遵循老旧金山丰富古法)
这里闻起来就像加州
欢迎光临 里面请
Welcome, this way please.
妈咪 我想坐这里

Okay.
妈咪 我可以吃冰淇淋吗
可以啊
Of course.
你好 今天几位 -三位
Hi. How many of you are dining here? – Just us three.
请问是要用餐 还是来点冰淇淋
Can I get you some food, or would you like our ice cream special?
冰淇淋
那要帮你们做介绍吗
Would you like some recommendations?
先不用 谢谢
We’re good for now. Thank you.
那先帮你们准备水
Alright, let me bring you some water.
他们有奶昔 香蕉船
还有巧克力冻糕
我不知道该吃什么
我们能点多少
想吃什么就吃吧
Order whatever you like.
你那时候应该还很小吧 四岁多
You were very little then, about four or so.
就我那时来说 真的蛮漂亮的
老兄啊
冰淇淋来啦
Here come your ice creams. – Wow.
这是我的 谢谢
That’s mine. Thank you.
-这个是你的 -好豪华
姐姐的是香蕉船 对不对 -好
The banana split is Fen’s, right? – Okay.
这个你吃得完吗 -先来吃这个
Can you even finish this?
我的天啊
这个好好吃
-我可以吃你的棉花糖吗 -好
谢谢
你在干嘛
现在很丑 不要拍
Not right now, I look so ugly.
不会 很漂亮啊 -不要拍
No, you look pretty. – Stop.
拍我 -好
Me! Take one of me!
好了
Got it.
-好像回到美国一样 -真的 我好想念这个
我们可以再来啊
We can come again.
真的
不可以用两只手
-可以 -好吧
放手
那个口罩不是这样玩的
Ann, stop playing with the mask!
这个有钱都买♥♥不到的
You can’t buy them even if you’re rich.
拜托 -回来啦
Come on! – I’m back.
-芳仪 -爸爸
都瘦了
You lost weight.
你有没有惹妈妈生气
Have you been pissing Mom off?
没有 -没有吗
No. – No?
真的没有 -没有
Really? – No.
头发都变白了
That’s a lot of grey hair.
还不是为了你们做牛做马
I’ve been slaving away for you all!
来 下去了
Alright, I’m going to let go.
帮你拿 等一下 你不要进来
I’ll take that. Wait! Don’t come in yet.
消毒
I need to sanitize everything.
太夸张了吧你
Aren’t you overreacting?
这酒精啊 -有需要啊
Is this alcohol? – It’s necessary.
把衣服放在这边 我赶紧帮你洗一洗
Leave your clothes here. I’ll wash them tonight.
哦 -我买♥♥了那个植物染
Oh. – I bought you some organic hair dye.
不伤头皮 -我要帮爸爸染
It won’t hurt your scalp. – I want to dye Daddy’s hair!
那我也要
Me too!
我的饼干
My cookies!
发生什么事这么开心
What are you giggling about?
有没有长高一点 我看 -有
Have you both grown taller? – I have!
我看有没有变重一点
Let me double check.
真的有 下来 我来抓
You have!
一个
Get down, let me get you.
我要抓去给妈妈烤
I’ll have Mom bake you into cookies.
我也要弄
I want to do it too.
等一下 -好看吗
Does it look good?
好看
Looks great!
超美的
You look so handsome.
妹妹 你拿镜子我看看
Ann, pass me the mirror.
这个是妹妹自己调的
Ann mixed the dye all by herself.
真的 -我没帮她
Really? – I didn’t help her at all.
好厉害
That’s very impressive.
爸爸看一下 -好恶心
Let me see. – It’s gross.
靠北啊 怎么大便的颜色
Damn it, why is it the color of poo?
好像掉到马桶
I look like I fell into the toilet.
这对不对啊 这个冲掉也是这个颜色吗
Is this right? Will the color stay after I wash it off?

Yeah.
冲掉也是这个颜色 -这样才会美
This is the final color? – You’re going to look handsome.
我这样怎么去上班
How can I go to work with this hair?
我帮你染一下 好不好
Come here, let Daddy dye your hair.
我帮你染一下
Let Daddy dye your hair.
(安宁缓和照顾)
PALLIATIVE CARE FOR FINAL STAGES
找什么你
What are you looking for?
棉花棒 -耳朵又复发啦
Cotton swabs. – It’s your ears again?

Yup.
就跟你说 少飞一点
I’m telling you. Don’t fly so often.
能不飞吗 -给你
That’s not up to me. – Here you go.
礼拜天要干嘛
What are you doing this Sunday?
没事啊
Nothing.
跟我上教会 好不好
Come to church with me then?
我看算了
Forget it.
我每次都歌♥还没唱完就睡着了
I’ll doze off before the singing’s over.
不能就为了我吗
Can’t you do it for me?

Fine.
万一我怎么了 至少在天上
If anything bad happens, at least in Heaven–
你不会怎么的了
Nothing’s going to happen to you.
你要乐观一点
Can’t you be more optimistic?
好不好 -这次就算治好了
Alright? – Even if I’m cured this time…
不保证下次不会再复发
It can still recur.
没那么容易复发啦
A cancer recurrence doesn’t happen that easily.
我去抽烟
I’m going for a smoke.
如果我走了 芳安你要多费点心
If I’m gone, pay more attention to Ann.
至于芳仪 她那么喜欢美国
As for Fen, if she still likes America…
你想尽办法让她回去 好不好 -可不可以现在不要讨论这件事情
Try to send her back. – Can we not talk about this now?
你以为我不害怕吗
You think I’m not scared?
我去抽根烟 好不好
Let me go have a smoke!
答应我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!