然后变大胖子
Becoming super fat…
那你怎么就知道 我们会想当美国人呢
Then how were you so sure that Ann and I wanted to be Americans?
东西放在这边 靠墙 谢谢
Leave it against the wall, thank you.
不是说好买♥♥书桌的吗
Didn’t we agree to buy a writing desk?
那个也可以当书桌嘛 借过一下
She can use that as a writing desk. Can you step aside?
功课这么差 还给她买♥♥梳妆台
Her grades are terrible, and yet you buy her a dressing table!
家里钱多啊
You think we’re rich?
那你都知道家里钱不多
Well, you clearly know we’re not.
你还给她装牙套
Yet you still got her braces.
那是我挑的 不关爸爸的事
It was my choice! It has nothing to do with Daddy.
大人讲话 小孩子不要插嘴
Don’t interrupt when the adults are talking.
好了啦
Enough.
摔什么摔
How dare you slam the door!
在美国就学会摔门 顶嘴
All you learned in America is slamming doors!
摔门我本来就会
I always knew how to slam doors.
梁芳仪 你闭嘴
Shut up, Fen!
你们以为我的梦想 就是整天伺候你们啊
You think I love serving you three?
没有你们的话 我想去哪里就去哪里
Without you three, I can go wherever I want!
你在讲什么嘛
What are you saying?
你想去大♥陆♥你就去啊
If you want to go to China, then go!
这跟这有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
我去哪你们都不用管
From now on I’ll go wherever I want!
你就是希望他们离婚 然后你就可以回美国了
陈昱璇
Yu-Hsuan Chen.
59分
59 out of 100.
粗心大意啊
So many careless mistakes!
确实检查 好不好
Double-check your answers!
梁芳仪
Fen Liang.
52分
52 out of 100.
江云芷
Yunzhi Jiang.
58分
58 out of 100.
回去
Go back.
你们考这种成绩
Look at all your terrible grades!
是想念什么学校
Which high school will accept you girls?
不及格的都站起来
Those who didn’t pass, stand up!
站起来啦
Stand up!
梁芳仪同学
Fen Liang!
52分在美国是及格吗
Does 52 count as a pass in America?
站起来啊
Stand up!
是吗
Does it?
出来
Get up here.
第一次叫你为什么不站起来
Why didn’t you stand up the first time?
走快一点
Walk faster!
少一分打两下 手伸出来
Two hits for every point below 60. Your hands.
两只手
Both hands.
举高一点
Higher!
缩什么
How dare you?
你考全班最低分 你还敢缩
You got the worst score of the class!
我又不是没有念书
It’s not like I didn’t study!
你有念书考这样
You got these grades when you studied?
没有念书要当神仙啊
I wonder what happens when you don’t!
顶嘴
How dare you talk back?
手伸出来
Extend your hands!
不准哭哦
Don’t you dare cry.
你有种就考好 不要在那边哭
Get better grades next time! Crying is useless!
不要缩
Hold them up.
伸好
Hold still.
听不懂中文啊
Can’t you understand Mandarin?
怎么那么晚来 -好 不要闹了 走啦
Why are you so late? – Stop that, let’s go.
找人吗
Looking for someone?
开台
Do you need a computer?
几个小时
How many hours?
五十块
50 NTD.
你去后面那一台
Use the one in the back.
(马术营)
HORSE CAMP
(汉诺威位置)
HANNOVER’S EQUESTRIAN CLUB
(无名小站会员申请同意书)
MEMBER APPLICATION CONSENT FORM
(选择账号♥与密♥码♥)
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
(账号♥)
ACCOUNT
(杰西)
(杰西 显示离线)
(这里很烂 打给我 很急)
姐姐
Sis.
回去睡啦
-我睡不着 -为什么
我觉得我得了癌症
你胡说什么
这里有个肿瘤 这里
-哪里 -这里
-这里 -对
那是你的胸部啦 白♥痴♥
所以我不会死吗
至少近期不会 可以了吗 回去睡觉
姐姐
Sis.
你知道妈咪爱你 对吧
各位家长好
Hello, parents.
我们家长会要开始了 大家可以找位子坐下来了
Our meeting is about to start. Please have a seat.
首先呢 先谢谢各位家长
First of all, thank you all for coming.
百忙之中抽空前来
I know you’re all very busy.
今天会有几个议题需要跟大家讨论的
Today we will cover a few topics.
就是最近比较敏感的
First, a sensitive subject lately…
体罚的问题
Corporal punishment.
那这部分学校其实已经
Regarding this issue, the school has–
老师 您就尽管打
Ms. Su. Just hit them if you need to.
不打不成器嘛 -是啊
Or they won’t learn from their mistakes. – That’s right!
对不对 我们谁不是这样过来的
Right? Didn’t we all grow up that way?
对啊
Exactly!
没关系 我们这个问题 可以晚一点再讨论
Why don’t we discuss this topic later?
放在班级事务
Along with other class affairs.
那我们先来看一下升国三暑修的问题
Let’s talk about summer readings…
请问你是芳仪的妈妈吗
Excuse me, are you Fen’s mom?
是 -我是思婷的妈妈
Yes, I am. – I am Ting’s mom.
谢谢你们家思婷
Thank you for letting Ting–
是这样子的 我想请你女儿芳仪 不要再跟我们家思婷一起玩了
Actually, I’d like them to stop being friends.
这怎么会
Why is that?
自从她跟你女儿要好之后 成绩越来越差
Ever since they became friends, my daughter’s grades have dropped.
每次都晚回家 完全变了一个人似的
She’s always home late, as if she’s turned into someone else.
不只有我这样觉得
I’m not the only one who feels this way.
还有其他同学的妈妈
Some parents even saw your daughter
甚至看到你女儿去网咖
go to an internet cafe.
你的意思是
So, what you’re saying is…
你女儿被我女儿带坏了
my daughter is a bad influence.
是吗
Is that right?
请问还有谁不希望我女儿梁芳仪
Excuse me, who else here doesn’t want my daughter Fen
跟你们女儿往来的
hanging out with their daughter?
梁妈妈 -有谁乐意考最后一名的
Mrs. Liang. – Nobody likes to be bottom of the class.
成绩不好就是坏小孩吗
Is she a bad kid because of poor grades?
如果有问题的话
Mrs. Liang, if there’s a problem–
如果我女儿因为成绩好
If girls only befriend my daughter when
才配拥有朋友的话
she gets good grades,
我宁愿她没有这种朋友
I’d rather they not be her friends.
(家长座谈会)
PARENT SYMPOSIUM
我们继续来看一下这个通知单
Let’s get on with the letter of notice.
(嗨 你还好吗 听说怪病也传到 你们那了 希望你没事 好想你)
(嗨 杰西 我也想你)
(发表新文章)
NEW BLOG POST
(妈 我恨你)
(和平医院封院困千人)
我们又没有染病 我们有家庭啊
We’re not sick! We have families!
非♥典♥好严重啊
SARS is so serious.
饭吃了吗
Did you eat dinner yet?
我在跟你讲话
I’m talking to you.
你把这里当旅馆啊
You think this is a hotel?
便当盒拿出来
Take out your lunch box.
你刚刚去哪 -没去哪
Where were you? – Nowhere.
干嘛 -一身烟味
You smell like cigarettes. – What?
还敢说谎
Liar.
去网咖 是吧
You went to an internet cafe, right?
干嘛跟踪我
You followed me?
跟踪你 我最好有你那种美国时间