不我要你们更好 不是“不一样”
“更好”就是“不一样”
谁啊 楼下的门又没关 都讲几次啦
Who left the gate open again? I’ve told you so many times.
你大女儿刚刚把妹妹锁在门外
Fen locked Ann out.
还跟我撒谎说不知道她在哪里
And said she didn’t know where she was.
梁芳仪 你在干什么啊 出来
Fen Liang, what are you doing? Come out!
鸡蛋呢
Where are the eggs?
我忘了买♥♥
I forgot.
什么事都做不好
Can’t do anything right.
你有需要这样讲话吗 不过就是几颗蛋而已嘛
Don’t talk like that! It’s just eggs, okay?
算了 我去买♥♥ -我去买♥♥
Fine. I’ll go buy them. – I’ll go buy them.
不用 -等一下又让你说什么事都做不好
Save it. – I don’t want to be called useless.
不用
Save it.
你觉得他们会离婚吗
他们离婚的话 妈送给你
我没问题
姐姐
Sis.
你还想回美国吗
废话
干嘛 你不想吗
有时候会啊
但妈怎么办
美国的生活也不完美
明明你最恨剪折价券了
你又知道了
不过我想念冰雪皇后的冰淇淋
你记得我们以前都会趁妈不在 溜出去吃吗
不知道她有没有发现
讲英文了不起哦
Look who’s speaking English.
你不是美国人吗 干嘛还补英文
Aren’t you American, Ann? Why are you even at English cram school?
关你屁事啊 死台客
None of your business, loser!
我爽啊 怎样啦 我想讲就讲啦
I’ll say whatever I want to say.
神经病 -走开啦
Stupid kids.
“走开啦”
你在补习
下次我可以跟你和思婷玩吗
那你发誓你会记得带钥匙吗
-你想要个面包吗 -想
来 同学 现在我们来使用 右上角的关闭按钮
Close your presentation by clicking the upper right corner.
老师没有在看 快点查
The teacher isn’t looking. Search it now!
第一个 第一个马场 第一个
The first one! The first horse ranch!
(汉诺威世界)
真的有啊 -就跟你说台♥湾♥有马嘛
It really exists. – See, there really are horses in Taiwan.
对 我先给你这个地址
Let me copy this address.
好 现在同学 我们现在先
Okay, now. Let’s…
快点 -不要来
Hurry! – Please don’t come over.
好了
Okay, done.
喂
Hey.
要不要这个周末我带她们去动物园玩
Why don’t I take the girls to the zoo this weekend?
你在家里好好休息
You can get some rest at home.
她们早就过了喜欢动物园的年纪了
They don’t like the zoo anymore.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没有啊
Nothing.
就想说问问看你下次化疗什么时候
When is your next chemo session?
怎么
Why?
你要去大♥陆♥了
Are you going to China again?
我们就算把美国的房♥子卖♥♥掉
Even if we sold the house in America,
贷款缴一缴 也没剩多少钱
we won’t have much left after paying off the loans.
还是得去啊
I still have to go over there.
再说大家现在不是讲
Also, like everyone’s been saying,
这个景气留在这边是等死
with the current economy, staying here is like waiting for death.
是啊
You’re right.
在这里是等死
Staying here is waiting for death.
说什么都不对
Nothing I say is ever right.
就不能让别人去吗 -不是嘛
Can’t someone else go instead? – That’s not the point.
你要我换大一点的房♥子
You want me to buy a bigger apartment.
又不要我去工作
But you won’t let me leave for work.
难道要我去抢银行啊
What do you want me to do? Rob a bank?
买♥♥♥房♥♥难道是为了我自己吗
So I want the apartment for myself, huh?
难道我在你眼里就这么自私
Am I that selfish in your eyes?
当时应该听你的 留在台♥湾♥
I should’ve listened to you back then and stayed in Taiwan.
没事去什么美国
Why go to America?
话不是这么说
I wouldn’t say that.
那个时候谁不是走一步算一步
Who wasn’t figuring it out as they went along?
当时在美国 我摸到硬块的时候 我心里想
When I first felt the lump, I kept thinking…
完了
it’s all over now.
怎么绕了这么一大圈 还是回到了原点
All these years of hard work and now I’m back to square one.
上次开个刀
After I had the surgery,
梁宗辉在芳安的炒饭上淋了番茄酱
Huay made Ann fried rice with ketchup.
啊
What?
芳安最讨厌吃番茄酱
Ann hates ketchup.
他不知道吗
He doesn’t know?
你说 要是我真的躺下去还得了
What would happen if I wasn’t around?
DO BETTER NEXT TIME!
(家庭联络簿)
PARENT-TEACHER CONTACT BOOK
(家长签名)
PARENT’S SIGNATURE
果汁好了
The juice is ready.
喝果汁
Drink up.
妹妹
Ann.
这是复数 是“there are”
This is plural. It should be “there are,” not “there is.”
不是“there is”
你不会的问姐姐
Ask your sister if you have questions.
我自己的功课都快写不完了
I can’t even finish my own homework!
赶快来喝 不然会氧化
Come on, drink it now. Otherwise, it’ll oxidize.
我不喜欢喝这个
你长大之后 你得癌症就不要怪我
Don’t blame me if you get cancer when you’re older.
不用担心 我不会生小孩
你
You…
大小姐 我拜托你哦
Your Majesty, I’m begging you.
你妈妈现在生病 你就不能成熟一点吗
Your mom is sick now. Can’t you behave yourself?
真不知道当时爸你是看到妈的哪一点
Dad, what did you see in Mom back then?
我也不知道 上辈子欠她的吧
I don’t know, maybe I owed her in our previous lives.
那你一定是欠高♥利♥贷♥
Then she must have taken a usury from you.
谁教你高♥利♥贷♥的啊
Who taught you usury?
中文有进步
Your Mandarin has improved.
爸 你那个口哨怎么吹的
Dad. How do you whistle the way that you do?
什么 -这个啊
What whistle? – This.
爸
Dad!
对不起 -烦人
Sorry. – So annoying.
好了 不用挑了 就这个
Stop looking. Let’s pick this one.
这个看起来不错 不知道有没有在打折
This one is good. I hope it’s on sale.
够你用到高中了
This should last you until high school.
我又没有答应在这里念高中
I never said I’d go to high school here.
爸 让我自己一个人回美国
Dad. Let me go back to America by myself.
住杰西家 好不好
I can stay with Jessie.
你休想
No way.
你有问过人家要不要吗
Have you even asked Jessie about it?
你功课差成这个样子
Your grades are terrible.
你先考到前十名 再跟我讲你要回美国
When you’re in the top ten of the class, we can talk about America.
我在美国就是资优生
But I got straight A’s in America.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你妈妈生病之前 比你还喜欢美国
Before your mom got sick, she liked America even more than you do.
什么东西都是美国好 美国棒
She kept saying how great America was.
那为什么不留在美国治疗
Why didn’t we have the treatment there?
你真的以为我是自动取款机
You really think I’m an ATM machine?
我告诉你 我们那个年代
My classmates used to chant,
每个同学都来台大 去美国
“Come to National Taiwan University, and to America we go!”
谁没有一个美国梦啊
Who didn’t once have an American Dream?
那你就送我回去啊
Then send me back!
那个是之前
Those were the old days.
现在我们家要卖♥♥了 换大一点的房♥子
Now we’re planning to sell our apartment and get a bigger one.
不然你跟妹妹两个人 每天在那边唧唧喳喳的
So that you girls can stop complaining
说太挤了
about how crowded the space is.
鬼吼鬼叫的 吵死人了
You two are like a broken record.
喂 大小姐 你不要看那个
Hey, hold your horses. Don’t look at that.
妈妈是说要看书桌 你不要害我
Mom said to buy a writing desk. Don’t get me in trouble.
爸
Dad.
如果妈妈没有生病的话
If Mommy hadn’t gotten sick,
我们会一直待在美国吗
would we have stayed in America forever?
也许吧
Maybe.
那你就一个人留在这里工作
Then you’d be working here all alone?
那样不是很可怜吗 -还好啦
Isn’t that really sad? – It’s alright.
我才没兴趣每天吃汉堡 当什么美国人
I’m not interested in being an American, eating burgers all the time.