Are you staying for dinner?
不了 我要去看我妈
Uh…No, I need to go check in on my mother.
好的 -谢谢你…
Cool. Thank you, uh…
招待我喝酒 晚安
For the wine, and… good night.
晚安 莫克
Good night, Monk.
你的飞机是几点? -11点
What time’s your flight? 11:00.
可以改时间吗?
You think, uh, maybe you could change it?
如果你能来一起跟妈看诊会很有帮助
Think it would be useful to have you at Mother’s doctor’s appointment today.
没办法 我得回家
I can’t. I got to get home.
好 那你可以帮忙出点照护费吗?
Fine, but you think you can chip in
一旦我们找出病因后?
for her care once we find out what’s what?
也许会很贵
It’s probably going to be pretty expensive.
我手头有点紧
Things are tight right now, so…
你有想过解雇罗兰吗?
You thought about firing Lorraine?
罗兰算家人了 -该死 莫克
Lorraine is family. Well, shit, Monk.
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know what to tell you, all right?
所以你什么都帮不上忙?
So you can’t do anything?
我回去后会跟会计师讨论 好吗?
I will check with my accountant when I get back, all right?
现在才早上八点
It’s 8:00 in the morning.
我又没有要开飞机 莫克
I’m not flying the fucking plane, Monk.
你愿意进门去
Well, do you think you could be so kind
看看妈准备出门了没吗?
as to go inside and see if Mother is ready to head out?
好吧 嘿
All right. Hey.
妈 -别大吼 文明点
Mother! -Don’t yell, man. Be civilized.
你实在跟爸很像
You’re just like our dad, man.
你只会数落我 莫克
So you do right by me, Monk.
我向天发誓
I swear to fucking God.
白♥痴♥
Clown.
想知道文明人是怎样吗? 妈
You want to see civilized? Mother!
早安
Morning.
嘿 早安
Hey. Morning.
听着
Listen…
关于昨晚…
about last night, uh—Oh.
没关系
It’s okay.
你不用解释 我昨晚很开心
You don’t have to explain. I had a good time.
不 我…
No, I…
杰拉尼是我前男友
Jelani, he’s my ex.
即将成为前男友
Well, he’s going to be.
我们正在分手中
We’re in the middle of breaking up and…
这实在不容易
it’s hard.
我懂
I get it.
我想再跟你相处
I’d like to see you again.
你接下来几天会在镇上吗?
Do you think that you’ll be around town next couple of days?
可以喝一杯
You know, grab a drink?
好啊
Yeah, I’d like that.
好 我也是
Yeah, me too.
开车小心
Drive safe.
谢谢
Thanks.
金童
我总想从文学世界中获益更多
痛苦却真实
紧急、原始
艾里森先生?
Mr. Ellison?
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
她的磁共振成像显示 她有初期神经退化现象
Her MRI shows early signs of neurodegeneration.
颞叶逐渐缩小
There’s a slight decrease in the size of the temporal lobe
表示可能有阿兹海默症
which suggest Alzheimer’s.
我很遗憾 艾里森先生
I’m very sorry, Mr. Ellison.
但之后她可能会需要
But at some point, she’ll probably require
全天候的照顾
around-the-clock care
这是为了她的安全
for her own safety.
辛塔拉·戈登
《我的病理学》
《我有病》
斯塔格·R·利亚著
嘿 黑鬼小子 -嘿
Hey, young nigga. -Hey!
嘿 等等
Hey, whoa, whoa.
别开枪 伙伴 别这样
Don’t shoot me, partner. Come on now.
范哥 是你吗?
Van Go. That you?
对 是我 老兄
Yeah, me, nigga.
靠 你喝醉了吗 小混♥蛋♥?
Shit. What, you drunk, motherfucker?
你要去哪里?
Where you running to?
别管我 老兄
Just leave me alone, man.
你妈还好吗?
How your mama?
你说什么? -我说 你妈还好吗?
What you say? I said, how your mama?

Oh, shit.
他们没告诉你吗?
They ain’t tell you, huh?
你在说什么?
What you talking about, punk?
嘿 你在说什么?
Hey, what you talking about?
你想想 范哥
Think about it, Van Go.
看我的脸
Look at my face.
看我黝黑的脸庞
Look at my midnight black complex…
不 不太对劲
No, that’s not right.
你想怎么说?
What did you want to say?
你可以再说好一点吧? 对吧 你想怎样?
You can say it better than that, right? Come on. What do you want?
看我黝黑的…
你想想 范哥
Think about it, Van Go.
看我的脸
Look at my face.
看我黝黑的皮肤
Look at my coal black skin.
然后看看你自己的
And then look at your own.
看我乌黑的眼睛
Look at my black eyes.
再看看你自己的
Now look at your own.
看我厚实的黑唇
Look at my big black lips.
再看看你自己的
Now look at your own.
无论你喜不喜欢 我就是你老子
I’s your daddy whether you like it or not.
闭嘴 别说了 你这骗子
Shut up, okay? Shut up, man! You lying!
不 这是实话 小子
No, no, that’s the truth, nigga.
你都去哪里了?
So, where you been, huh?
你去哪里了?
Where you been?
我一直都在我该在的地方
I’ve been where I always be.
努力生存
Surviving.
你连屎尿都不如
You ain’t worth a piss.
你妈屎尿都不如 所以我才来
Your mama ain’t worth a piss. So here I am.
我现在要说什么?
What do I say now?
现在应该要说点
I think now will come some sort of, you know,
愚蠢且令人难过的故事
dumb, melodramatic sob story
你会强调你破碎的心灵
where you, uh, highlight your broken interiority.
类似 我也不知道
Something… something like, um, I don’t know…
我恨透这个男人
I hates this man.
我恨透我妈
I hates my mama.
我也恨透我自己
And I hates myself.
我在他的面容中看到我自己
I’ve seen my face in his.
我看到那头女孩们都害怕的野兽
I see the ape that all them stupid girls were afraid of, yeah.
我可以看到我垂在身边的一双长手
I can see my long arms hanging down.
也可以看到我不在乎明日的双眼
And I see eyes that don’t care what happens tomorrow.
我看到我自己
I see myself
就像这样站着晃着
rocking back on my heels, just like this, baby.
正在等待
Just waiting.
不断等待 等待某事
And waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for something
等待连我都不知道是什么的事
that I’m not even going to recognize when it comes!
死亡是唯一的解药
Death is my only cure.
我以前就听过这种说法
I heard that before.
我一直都有听说 现在也是如此
I’ve been hearing it, and I’m hearing it now.
我看到
I see…
我看到我妈在哭泣
I see my mama crying.
我看到她在我梦中尖叫
I see her screaming in my dreams.
我看到我的孩子
I see my babies.
我看到我的…
I see my…
我看到我爸
I see my daddy.
我看到我自己
I see myself.
搞屁啊
What the fuck?
你为何这样?
What the fuck you do that for?
因为你不废
Because you ain’t shit, nigga.
你创造了我
And you made me.
因为你不废 我也不废
So because you ain’t shit, I ain’t shit.