第二 自己找你的员工
And number two, get your own crew.
第三 你的员工必须遵守纪律
Number three, got to have discipline in your crew.
第四 别太常夸奖黑鬼
Number four, don’t praise a nigga too much.
不然他们会觉得你很软弱
Otherwise he’s gonna think you’re soft.
第五 不准示爱
Rule number five, don’t show no love.
爱会害了你的命
Love will get you killed.
看到了吗? 就像是婊♥子♥一样
See this, it’s like a bitch.
婊♥子♥是给你上 不是来上你的
You fuck a bitch, don’t let a bitch fuck you.
你是男子汉吗? 那你谁都不需要
You’re a man who don’t need nothing.
没人可以伴你过漫漫长夜
No one will get you through.
这婊♥子♥? 这婊♥子♥会吸走你的魂
This bitch? This bitch will take your soul.
你们黑鬼没有家…
You niggas ain’t got no fam…
神话、哲学
不好意思 尼德
Excuse me, uh, Ned.
你们有作家 塞洛尼斯·艾里森的书吗?
Do you have any books by the writer Thelonious Ellison?
有 在这边
Yeah, this way.
就在这里 -好的
Here you go. -Right.
非裔美国人研究
Yeah.
等等 为什么这些书在这里?
Wait a minute, why are these books here?
我不知道
I’m not sure.
我只能猜作者艾里森是黑人
I would imagine that this author Ellison is… Black.
我就是艾里森 -嗯
That’s me. Ellison. Yeah.
他就是我 我们都是黑人
He is me, and he and I are Black.
噢 我猜对了
Oh, bingo.
你没有猜对 尼德 这些书与非裔美国人研究
No bingo, Ned, these books have nothing to do with African-American studies,
毫无关联 它们只是文学作品
they’re just literature.
这里最黑的东西是墨水
The blackest thing about this one is the ink.
书放哪一区不是我决定的
I don’t decide what sections the books go in.
这里的工作人员都无法 连锁书店就是这样
No one here does. That’s how chain stores work.
好吧 尼德
Right, Ned.
规矩不是你定的
You don’t make the rules.
我会等你走之后再放回去
I’m just going to put them back after you leave.
你试试看啊 尼德
Don’t you dare, Ned.
你给我试试看
Do not you dare.
尼德
Ned.
“大获成功” “戈登的书就是好书”
莫克 你在干什么?
Monk, what are you doing?
妈妈的状况只会越来越糟
Mom’s only going to get worse.
他们说脑力训练是有帮助的
They say mental exercise is good,
所以我才买♥♥那本园艺书给她
that’s why I got her that gardening book.
种小黄瓜算脑力训练吗?
Does growing cucumbers count as mental exercise?
你这么做时真的很讨厌 -怎样?
I hate when you do that. What?
你通过问题来表达你的讥讽
You share your condescending opinion as a question
试图隐藏你的不屑
trying to disguise the condescension.
你为何不直接说你觉得园艺很蠢
Why don’t you just say that you think that gardening is idiotic?
因为我并没有这样 -才怪
Uh, because that’s not what I was doing. -Bullshit.
也许我们可以找个看护 每周来几次
Maybe we can hire a nurse a few times a week.
谁要付看护的钱? -你付不起吗?
Who’s going to pay for that? You… you can’t afford it?
离婚后就没办法了
Not after the divorce, I cannot.
虽然这样会让人心痛 但我们也许要卖♥♥掉海滩房♥
Well, it will hurt, but we’ll probably have to sell the beach house.
我们确实必须卖♥♥掉那间海滩房♥
Yeah, we definitely need to sell the beach house,
但那笔钱是要用来还
but that money is going to go to pay back the reverse mortgage
妈另外一间房♥屋的反向抵押贷款
that our mother took out on the other house.
没错
Yeah.
我可以汇钱回来
Look, I can send some money home,
但不会太多 克里夫不能帮忙吗?
but it’s not going to be much. Can’t Cliff chip in?
克里夫的状况不太好 -谁状况好了?
Cliff’s not in a good place, okay? Who is? Okay?
莫克 贝卡夺走一切
Monk, Becca took everything.
他的孩子在学校被嘲笑
And the kids are getting teased at school.
我不知道 -这个嘛
I didn’t know. -Well…
也许你可以打电♥话♥给他
Maybe you should call him.
我很抱歉我一直都很疏远
I’m sorry I’ve always been so distant.
你也不是故意的
You couldn’t help that.
你总是爸的最爱
You were always Dad’s favorite.
那让克里夫和我感情比较好
And that made Cliff and I bond, and you resented us
这也导致你讨厌我们 所以…
for having that bond, and then…
你变得独来独往
I don’t know, you just became self-sufficient.
我们从没谈过这样的事
You never talked about this.
我们从没谈过任何事
We never talked about anything.
很不可思议吗?
Is that surprising?
看看我们的父母
Look at our parents.
我唯一记得爸的情绪
The only emotions I remember from Dad…
就只有无聊跟暴怒
were boredom and rage.
无聊是一种情绪吗?
Is boredom an emotion?
又来了 字典侦探
Great. It’s Detective Dictionary.
你很久没有这样称呼我了
You haven’t called me that in forever.
老天
Oh, God!
怎么了? -老天
What? Oh, come on!
别装了
Oh, God!
莉莎? 你还好吗?
Lisa? You okay?

Hey.
嘿 救命!帮帮忙!
Hey, help! Help!
“若你正在读这封信 这表示我
“If you are reading this it’s because I,
神奇的莉莎·艾里森
Lisa Magical Ellison…
已经过世了
have died.
当然 这种状况很糟
Obviously, this is not ideal…
但我想这种事总得发生
but I guess it had to happen at some point.
希望 我…
Hopefully, I…
希望我是被大汗淋漓的 伊卓瑞斯·艾巴
Hopefully, I expired under the heaving thrusts
猛烈地操爆而死
of a sweaty Idris Elba
或是更没尊严一点
or perhaps in a less dignified manner,
是被大汗淋漓的罗素·克洛操爆
under the heaving thrusts of a sweaty Russell Crowe.”
无论我是怎么走的
“Irrespective of how I went,
我希望最亲近我的人
I ask that those closest to me…
不要为我太难过
not mourn all that much.
我过了自豪的人生
I lived a life that made me proud.
我有被爱着
I…I was loved…
也有回馈这样的爱
and I loved in return.
我找到让我有热情的工作
I found work that aroused my passions.
我相信我付出的比获得还多
I believe I gave more than I took.
我也尽我所能帮助别人
And I did my damnedest to help people in need.
除此之外 许多朋友都因为我年逾50
And on top of all that, many a friend wrongly accused me
还肌肤紧致 而胡乱控诉我
of having Botox because of how tight my skin
认为我有打波尿酸
stayed well into my 50’s.
这种人生夫复何求?
What more could someone ask of a life?
我爱你们
I love you all.
谢谢你们今天来到这里
Thank you for being here today.
永别了
Goodbye.
莉莎敬上”
Lisa.”
克里夫?
Cliff?
那是骨灰吗?
Are those human remains?
你们有得到许可吗?
You guys have a permit for that?
给我闭嘴 菲力普
Just shut the fuck up, Phillip.
克里夫 不准这样跟我说话
Cliff, you don’t talk to me like that.
去你的 谁理你
Fuck you. I just did.
什么? -你要我揍你一顿吗?
What? -You want me to beat your ass?
我只是… -给我滚
I’m just—Get the fuck out of here.
我要把你生吞活剥
I will eat your sweater vest for dinner.
不要 -混♥蛋♥ 快滚
No–Yep. -Bitch. Go. One.
我数到一 -给我滚 菲力普
Get the fuck out of here, Phillip.
二、三 -他总是这么讨人厌
I’m just—Two. Three. -Always been a fucking douche.
大家都在哪里?
Where is everybody?
大家都累坏了
They’re exhausted.
我有给罗兰助眠药
I gave Lorraine something to help her sleep.
妈在洗澡 我之后也会给她药
Mother’s taking a bath. Then I’m going to dose her too.
晚点也可以给我吗?
You think maybe I can get some of that later tonight?
好啊 你睡不好吗?
Yeah. What, you’re not sleeping well?
我通常都睡得不错 但最近不好
Normally, I sleep fine, but just lately.
了解
Yeah.
人们会习惯看到尸体吗?
Does seeing a dead body ever become normal?
不知道 我也没看过多少 -真的吗?
I don’t know. I haven’t seen many. Really?