Donna aks me when she see me comin’ out the house.
“不关你的事 但你想知道的话
‘Ain’t none ya business, but if’n you gots to know,
我要去药店”
I’s goin’ to the pharmacy.’
我回头往门口看我妈是否出来了
I looks back at the door to see if Mama comin’ out.
“药店? 为什么? ” 她问
‘The pharmacy? What for?’ she aks.
“你知道的” 我说
‘You know’, I says.
“才怪” 她说
‘Nah’, she say.
“不会吧 姑娘 你又怀孕了? ”
‘Hell, nah! Girl, you be pregnant again?’
“有可能” 我告诉她
‘Might’s be’, I tells her.
“如果是真的话 这一次
‘And if I is, Ray-Ray’s gonna be a real father
小瑞真的要当爸了”
this time around.'”
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
Yes!
嗨 -嗨
Hi… -Hi.
我要找莉莎·艾里森
I’m here to see Lisa Ellison.
你有挂号♥吗? 我们快关门了
Uh, do you have an appointment? We’re about to close.
没有 我是她哥
No, I’m her brother.
她就在那里
There she is.
波士顿生殖中心
你好 莫克
Hello, Monk.
嗨 莉莎
Hi, Lisa.
你在船上 马达坏了
Okay, you’re in a boat, the motor cuts out,
但水并不深
but you’re in shallow water,
而你穿着非常昂贵的鞋子
but you’re wearing $600 shoes, but…
但你前往机场的车
your ride to the airport
就要从沙滩上开走了
is just pulling away from the beach,
这会产生什么选择问题?
why, oh, why is this a legal issue?
不知道
I don’t know.
你只能选鸡不可湿或机不可失
It’s a matter of row versus wade.
老天
Oh, my God.
我觉得那是我最得意的笑话
I think that’s one of my best.

Wow.
好吧
Okay.
你何时又开始抽烟的?
When did you start smoking again? -Mm…
离婚后
Right after the divorce.
我一直都很痛恨赖瑞
I always hated Larry.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我们交往时你就这么说了 你还记得我有多生气吗?
You told me right when we started dating. Do you remember how mad I got?
“我搞谁吹谁都不关你的事”
“It’s not your business who I fuck! Who I fellate.”
我才没说”吹” -我以为你有
I definitely did not say “fellate.” I thought you did.
总之那是我听到的意思
That’s how I heard it anyway.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, it’s good to see you too.
工作如何?
How’s work?
不太光彩
It’s not very glamorous.
我每天都得走过金属探测器
I go through a metal detector every day.
你的工作很重要 -这个嘛
Well, what you do is important. Well…
而我只能在脑中想象各种人物
Meanwhile, all I do is invent little people in my head,
并创造想象的对话
then make them have imaginary conversations with each other.
书本会改变人们的生命
Books change people’s lives.
我写的东西改变过你的生命吗?
Did something I’ve written ever change your life?
当然有
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
Absolutely.
我的餐桌本来很不稳
My dining room table was wobbly as hell before your last book came out.
老天 够了 -然后你出了新书
Oh, my God. All right. -It was, like, perfect.
厚度实在太完美了 -老天
Yeah. Oh, God. -I’m telling you and–
真的 太厉害了 -拜托送我回机场
Take me back to Logan, please.
机场也帮不上忙 莫克 -我的老天
Logan cannot help you, Monk. Oh, my God!
欢迎回家 宝贝
Welcome home, baby!
有人在吗?
Hello! Hello!
莫克先生 -罗兰
Mr. Monk! -Lorraine!
你知道这样会让我很尴尬 叫我莫克就好
You know how that makes me feel. It’s just Monk.
别这样
Oh, don’t do that to me,
我年纪大了 记不住新名字了
you know I’m too old to learn new names.
你好吗 莉莎小姐? -我很好
How you doing, Miss Lisa? -I’m good.
你看起来很不错 莫克先生 -我变肥了
You look good, Mr. Monk. -Oh, I look fat.
加州人才会这样说
Oh, that’s the California talking.
若我带你去阿肯色州 你马上会变成选美皇后
I took you to Arkansas right now, you’d be a beauty queen. -Ooh!
是我的小亲亲吗? -太可怕了
Is that my Monkie? -That’s frightening.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mother. -Oh.
你变肥了 -我知道
You look fat. -Ah, I know.
准备去吃晚餐了吗 艾里森太太?
You ready to go to dinner, Mrs. Ellison?
我只要钱包和我的黑色开襟衫
Uh, I just need my purse and my black cardigan.
好的 我去拿
All right, I’ll get it.
你还好吗?
Are you all right? -Oh.
你每次心情不好的时候就会爆食
You overeat when you’re depressed.
我没有心情不好
I’m not depressed,
我只是最近都没睡好
I’ve just been not sleeping well lately
也因此没有规律运动
and so, fell off my exercise routine.
坐吧 -所以你心情没有不好
Here. So you’re not depressed.
你只是有各种心情不好的症状
You just wear all the hallmarks of depression.
我很想你
I missed you.
赖瑞要来吗?
Is Larry coming?
没有 妈
No, Mother.
赖瑞跟我分开了 记得吗?
Larry and I are separated, remember?
我当然记得 -好
Of course, I remember. -Okay.
我只是觉得他也能加入我们
I just thought he might join us.
看看你哥 -好吧
To see your brother. Okay.
有必要这样小题大做吗?
I mean, is it really such a big deal?
大家都会忘记事情
Everyone forgets things.
这并不表示她生病了
Doesn’t mean she’s sick necessarily.
人们都会忘记牙医约诊
People forget dentists’ appointments.
她忘记我离婚了
She forgets I’m not married anymore.
太奇怪了
That’s weird.
你觉得我们该怎么做? -为什么是我要决定?
What do you suggest we do? Why do I have to decide?
因为你是医生 -你也是
Because you’re a doctor. -So are you.
我不是那种医生
I’m not that kind.
重点是 你是个聪明的成人
Okay, my point is, you are an intelligent adult.
我很厌倦成为她唯一的照顾者
And I’m tired of being the only person that takes care of her.
我不记得有人逼你这么做
Well, I don’t recall anyone assigning you that responsibility.
是没有 但你和克里夫 马上就搬去西岸
No, you and Cliff just fled west as soon as you could
让我被迫成为唯一的照顾者
and left me as caretaker by default.
“我的工作在那里” -对啦 “我的工作在那里”
My work’s there.
我很遗憾 这让我无法
“My work’s there.” Yeah. -Apologies that it prevents me
跟上家里发生的大小事情
from keeping up with the family melodrama.
就算你住在附近 你也不会知道发生了什么事
If you lived up the block, you wouldn’t know what was going on.
我被困在这里照顾那间老房♥子
I’m stuck here taking care of that old house and finding
找出爸外遇的情书
love letters from Dad’s affairs.
爸什么? -爸外遇了
His what? -His affairs.
你不知道他有外遇?
You didn’t know he was having affairs?
不知道 你怎么知道的?
No. How did you?
他是位常旅行的妇科医生
Well, he was an OBGYN that was traveling constantly,
但他的病人都在波士顿
but his patients were in Boston.
他说他去参加会议
He said he was going to conferences.
他是去巡田水
He was making house calls.
我曾经看过他亲一位白人女人
Do you know that I saw him kiss a white woman
就在高中校园
in the park in high school?
有多白? -这句话是什么意思?
How white? What do you mean, “How white?”
是贵妇白还是南波士顿白?
Like Brahmin white or Southie white.
谁知道啊 她的嘴唇很薄
I don’t know. She had thin lips.
感觉接吻技术不太好
She looked like a bad kisser.
你有跟妈说吗? -才没有
Did you tell Mother? No.
我才不要搞砸我们的生活
I wasn’t going to blow up our lives.
她回来了 妈
She’s coming back. Mom. Mom.

Hi.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我们的女服务生没有穿内衣
Our waitress isn’t wearing a bra.
好喔 -我没发现
Okay. I didn’t notice.
看到这鬼东西了吗? 这东西能让我们离开贫民区
See this shit? This gonna take us out of the ghetto.
但这间房♥子有些规矩
But there are rules in the house.
第一 不准把产品放在屋里
Number one, never leave this product in the house.