Well, get out. You fucking menace.
你会吵醒邻居的 -去他妈的邻居
You’ll wake the neighbors. You know, fuck your neighbors!
去他妈的干净游泳池
And fuck your clean pool!
那只是你的优越感作祟
It’s all just a part of your superiority complex, anyway.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
你真是他妈的幼稚
You are a goddamn child!
这个时机说可能不太好 但我刚尿在你泳池里
It’s probably a bad time to tell you, but I did piss down there.

Fuck.
很好笑吧?
Oh, funny, huh?
抱歉了 莫克
I’m sorry, Monk.
别生气
Don’t get mad.
给我滚出去
Get out of here.
你想揍我吗?
You want a piece of me?
很好笑吗?
It’s funny, huh?
我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地跟他躺在床上
So I’m lying in bed with him, butt-ass naked
克劳德拿着酸奶冰琪淋走进来
and in walks Claude carrying the frozen yogurt.
不会吧 -对 我忘记我有告诉他
No. -Yeah, I forgot I’d shown him
备用钥匙放在哪里
where I keep the spare key.
所以他朝我们丢酸奶
So he just throws the yogurt at us
然后给我眼睛一拳
and then he wallops me right in the eye.
另一个家伙在干什么?
What was the other guy doing?
他忍♥不住一直笑
He couldn’t stop laughing.
他说他紧张的时候就会笑
He said that’s what he does when he gets nervous.
好吧
Okay.
你最近真的放很开
You really going for it these days.
我才变成男同志不久 我得弥补过去浪费的时间
I only been gay for, like, five minutes, I got to make up for lost time.
很棒
Yeah. Well, good for you.
这个世界都要毁了
I mean, the whole world’s falling apart.
还不如找点乐子
Might as well have some fun.
很高兴你这么说 -对啊
I appreciate that. -Yeah.
你真的很美
You know, you’re quite beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你到底看上我哥哪点?
What do you see in my brother?
他很好笑
He’s funny. -Mm.
他才不好笑 -不是那种笑出来的好笑
He’s not funny. No. -No, not ha-ha funny.
不是 -是那种带点悲伤的好笑
Like, sad funny. -Okay.
了解 -像是只有三只脚的狗
Like a three-legged dog.
我懂了 像是死在马桶上的人
I see it now. Like somebody dying on a toilet.
没错
Exactly.
你每次都很过分
Exactly. -Invariably, you go too far.
是吗? 我觉得我还不够过分
You think? I don’t think I go far enough.
变得有点伤人了
It’s becoming hurtful.
看吧
Aw. -See? See? -“You know,
“你每次都很过分”
invariably…” -Oh. “…you go too far.”
没事啦
Yeah.
你得到了一个吻 很棒吧
You got a kiss, man. Look at you.
只要装可怜就好 上天保佑
Just by being pathetic. God bless you. -Hey.
装可怜就像三只脚的狗
That is likea three-legged dog. -Hey.
真不错
Oh, this is nice.
还不差呢
Yeah, it’s not bad.
那是什么 藤蔓凉亭吗?
What do you got there, pergola?
只是一般凉亭而已
No, that’s a gazebo.
差不多啦
Same difference.
往右转吗? -往左
All right? -To the left.
借过
Oh. Excuse me.
嘿 莫克?
Hey, Monk?
你怎么付得起这个地方?
How the hell can you afford this place?
我…
I, um…
莉莎有留点钱给妈
Well, there was some money Lisa left for Mother.
我以为离婚让她钱都没了
Thought the divorce cleaned her out.
我不清楚她的财务状况
Well, I’m not familiar with what her finances were like,
但若你对费用有兴趣
but if you’re so interested in the bills,
也许我可以把账单寄给你?
perhaps I can start sending them to you?
不用了 我们要去哪里? -这边 44号♥房♥
Ah, it’s fine. Where we going? Right here. 44.
惊喜!
Surprise!
我们今天早上不太顺利
We’ve had a difficult morning.
她在试图攻击护理师后 我们得给她镇定剂
We had to sedate her after she tried to strike a nurse.
她以前有这样过吗? -没有
Has she done that before? -No.
她每天的状况都不一样
She has a different demeanor every day.
有时候每小时就变一次
Sometimes every hour.
但也许她明天会感觉好一些
But maybe she’ll feel better tomorrow.
很抱歉 我得走了 -没问题 谢谢
I’m sorry, I need to go. Yes, of course. Thank you.
这是园丁剪下要送给你♥妈♥的♥
The gardener cut these right off the bush for your mom.
很贴心吧? -对啊 很棒
Sweet, right? -Yeah, that’s great.
你是怎么负担这边的费用?
How can you afford this place?
你没有贩毒之类的吧?
I mean, you’re not a drug dealer or something, are you?
没有 我是作家
No, I’m a writer.
你是我女友 不是我的簿记员
And you’re my girlfriend, not my bookkeeper.
♪ Down a mountain ♪
♪ Do it with my bare hands ♪
♪ I crush the rocks to stone ♪
♪ And toss them up to heaven ♪
♪ The moment I was blue ♪
♪ I’d rush right home to you ♪
♪ If all these things I do for you ♪
♪ I would write a symphony… ♪
我一直都知道你不是男同志
I always knew you weren’t a queer.
♪ One that would make… ♪
♪ It would be a melody… ♪
她不知道她在说什么 -我要去外面等
She doesn’t know what she’s saying. I’m going to wait outside.
♪ Make a notion ♪
♪ To search out my devotion ♪
♪ We didn’t go Hand in hand… ♪
你确定你不想留下来 参加罗蓝的婚礼?
You sure you don’t want to stay for Lorraine’s wedding?
我还是离开比较好
It’s better if I go.
很高兴认识你 克里夫
It was nice to meet you, Cliff.
这个家真的很伤人的心
This family will break your heart.
肯尼娅
肯尼娅·达斯汀秀
欢迎回来 我是肯尼娅·达斯汀
Welcome back. I’m Kenya Dunston
今天我们要讨论一本新小说
and today, we’re going to discuss
它刚登上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
a new novel that just debuted at number one
畅销书排行榜第一名
on The New York Times bestseller list.
这是本很杰出又特别的书
It is just a remarkable, special book,
书名是
and it’s called…
快把小孩的眼耳遮起来
Cover your kids’ eyes and ears…
斯塔格·R·利亚
我们今天很荣幸请到作者上节目
We are lucky enough to have the author with us today.
对于刚收看的观众
And for those of you who are just joining us,
请理解斯塔格·R·利亚先生的 访问所在地
please know that Mr. Stagg R. Leigh is coming to us
必须保持秘密
from an undisclosed location
因为他是位在逃通缉犯
as he is still on the run from authorities.
通缉犯暨作者 斯塔格·R·利亚
斯塔格 请告诉我们 这本小说是改编自真实故事吗?
Oh, Stagg, tell us, is this novel a true story?
其实不然
Not factually,
但对于像我这样的美国黑人
but it’s the true story of what it’s like
它与真实故事十分相近
to be a Black man in America like me.
不太光彩
And it ain’t pretty.
阿门
Amen to that.
在我服刑期间
During my time in prison,
每个人的嘴上都挂着这个字
I learned that words belong to everybody.
所以这本书 要献给我们这个美丽的国家
So this book is my contribution to this wonderful country of ours
它让前科犯也能致富
where a Black ex-con can become rich
只要透过讲述
simply by telling the story
那些不幸同胞的故事
of his unfortunate people.
没错
Yes. Yes.
阿瑟来电 接受、拒绝
怎么了 -告诉你
Yeah. -Get this.
联邦调查局今天打给汤普森·瓦特
The FBI called Thompson Watt today
想得知斯塔格·R·利亚的真实身份
to try to get Stagg R. Leigh’s identity.
什么? -别担心
What? -Don’t worry.
他们不会放弃的
They’re not going to give him up.
放弃什么? 那就是我 我什么都没做
Give who up? It’s me, I haven’t done anything.
他们又不知道 -听着 这事玩过火了
They don’t know that. Look, this has gone too far.
放心
Relax.
通缉犯这件事 让我们得到许多媒体关注
The fugitive stuff’s getting us mountains of free press.
加上 如你所说 你什么都没做
Plus, as you said, you haven’t done anything.
他们又不能逮捕你
It’s not like they can arrest you.
真希望我当初没有卖♥♥这本书
I wish I could go back to not selling books.
我可不这么认为