Oh, it looks great. What is it?
是烤火鸡和谷物干酪面包
It’s roasted turkey and Havarti on 12-grain.
好像很好吃
Sounds delicious.
艾里森太太喜欢白面包
Mrs. Ellison prefers white bread.
她也不喜欢酥脆
And she doesn’t like the crust.
这地方这么贵
As much as this place costs,
也该把三明治做好吧
y’all should get the sandwiches right.
我们之后一定会改进 好吗?
I’ll make sure that we take care of that from now on, okay?
请享用你的午餐 艾里森太太
And enjoy your lunch, Mrs. Ellison.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married.
不会吧 -什么?
Shut up. -What?
我刚刚什么都没说 我觉得很伤心 但是…
I didn’t say nothing earlier. I was just so sad. But
米纳昨天向我求婚
Maynard asked me yesterday.
罗兰 太棒了
Lorraine, that’s amazing.
我们去庆祝吧
I mean, let’s celebrate. -Mm-mm!
那样就兴奋过头了
Just too much excitement.
我不想成为众人焦点
I don’t like being the center of attention.
但你值得 罗兰
Well, you deserve it, Lorraine.
米纳是个幸运的男人
And Maynard is a lucky man.
你会愿意
Do you think you’d be willing
牵我走红毯吗 莫克先生?
to walk me down the aisle, Mr. Monk?
这是我的荣幸
I’d be honored.

Wow. Wow.
我们很兴奋能帮你出版《我有病》
We are wildly excited to help you get My Pafology out.
营销部门已有各种很棒的点子
The marketing team has all kinds
来帮你销♥售♥这本书
of great ideas to help you sell it.
太棒了 我们洗耳恭听
Great. We’re excited to hear.
约翰博斯科是部门主管
John Bosco is the head of the department.
我请他来告诉你
I will let him tell you more.
嗨 斯塔格
Hi, Stagg.
你好 -很高兴终于能见到你 老兄
Hello. Nice to finally meet you, my man.
听着 我很爱这本书
Listen, I love the book.
我们一定会卖♥♥出很多册
And we are going to sell many, many copies.
改编成电影一事 已经为本书创造许多声量
There’s already so much buzz because of the movie deal.
我们希望能持续保持这股热度
And we just want to keep that momentum going.
我昨天跟瓦利谈过
I spoke to Wiley yesterday.
他说迈克尔·B·乔丹 对这个作品很有兴趣
He says Michael B. Jordan is circling.
我们听说了 他会是个完美演员
We heard. We think he would be absolutely perfect.
这部电影很有得奖希望
You know, this book, it’s awards-bait with a capital B.
若迈克尔愿意拍
And we’re thinking that if Michael does sign on,
我们会把他放在封面
we want to put him on the cover
利用书腰
in one of those, um, scarves,
缠在他的头部
I guess you would call them, tied round his head.
头巾吗?
A durag?
没错 头巾和背心
Durag. That’s it. Durag and a tank top
要展现出肌肉
with the muscles showing.
实在是太性感了
Ooh, somebody call the fire department. Yummy.
抱歉 让你想到你♥爸♥
Shit. Sorry. Your dad. Sorry.
听着 出版日期的部分
So listen, for a release date,
我们希望能加速流程
we’re thinking of rushing it, so that we can get it out in time
才能赶上六月节 -对
for Juneteenth. -Yeah.
六月节?
Juneteenth?
我们要利用节日大力促销
We’re thinking of making a big holiday push.
黑人们会欢庆
Black people will be celebrating,
而白人也觉得…老实说
white people will be feeling, let’s be honest,
良心会遭受谴责
a little conscious-stricken.
我们认为这是你这本书的大好契机
We think it’s going to be a huge moment for your book.
斯塔格 你开心吗?
So, Stagg, are you so, so happy?
我们觉得很赞 约翰 真的
We think it’s great, John, really.
太不可思议了
Amazing.
真的很棒
Yeah, it’s, uh…It’s great.
我有个想法
And, you know, I’ve got an idea
想跟你们两位分享
I want to share with you two.
好啊 我们很喜欢听好点子
Oh, well, I mean, we always love to hear great ideas.
好啊 酷 -好的
Oh, yeah, cool. -Yeah.
我想改书名
I want to change the title.
我不想… -老实说
I don’t… -Okay. Um, well, just to be clear,
我们很喜欢《我有病》这个书名
we really do love My Pafology.
超爱 -他有种欧文威尔许
Love it. It’s got that whole Irvine Welsh
无产阶级白话的感觉 -对
proletarian vernacular thing. -Yeah.
所以我才会认为
No, and that’s why I think
你们会更喜欢我的新书名
you’re going to love this new title even more.
好 我们一直都
Well, okay, you know what,
很乐意听新的想法
we’re always happy to hear new ideas.
你的想法是什么呢? -《操》
What did you have in mind? Fuck.
抱歉 什么?
I’m sorry. Pardon me.
《操》
Fuck.
我想把书名改成《操》
I want to call it Fuck.
你在干什么? -搞死这些蠢蛋
What are you doing? -Screw these idiots.
住手 -不要
Stop it. -No.
斯塔格 如果改成《靠》呢?
So, Stagg, what about, uh, like, Damn?
《靠》? 或《妈的》?
Mm-hm. -Damn? Or Hell?
不要 我只想要《操》
Nah. Fuck.
好 很好
Okay, that’s cool. Uh…
但也许我们可以写成《甘》
But maybe we could do that with a PH instead
因为这样读者的接受度… -好
because that would be more palatable… Yes. Yes.
比较高 -我不想管这些
…to our sellers. I don’t care about all that.
若你们不改书名 我就不把版权给你们了
And if you don’t change the title, the deal is off.
哇 不行 -我们不要这么着急
Oh, yeah. No. -Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s no need to be hasty. -No, no, no.
这样吧
You know what?
给我们一点时间
Why don’t we–Juts give us a second
我们等一下再回复你 好吗?
and, um, a moment and we will get right back to you, okay?
你在干什么? -你又在干什么? 这太蠢了
What are you doing? What are you doing? This is ridiculous.
你知道这有多少钱吗?
Do you know how much money we’re talking about?
我不管 我要终止这件事
I don’t care, I’m shutting it down.
终止这件事 -别这样
Shutting it–Come on. -Shutting it down.
你还在吗? -拜托…
Are you there? -Please, just…
我们还在
We’re here.
就这么做吧
Let’s do it.
什么? -什么?
What? -What?
对 我们讨论完了
Yeah. We discussed it,
我们认为这书名太棒适合了
and we think it is very in your face in the best way possible.
这实在非常…
It is very, uh…
黑?
Black?
就是这样 没错
That’s it. Yes, that’s it.
我很高兴是你这么说 而不是我
I’m happy you said it, and not me.

Oh, fuck.
真的太棒了 斯塔格
It’s fucking great, Stagg. -I love it. Yes. -Oh, my…
太勇敢了 真的
You know, it’s so brave actually.
我好累 -我也是
I’m exhausted. Yeah, me too.
我还得再熬夜几小时读这些书…
I got to stay up a few more hours reading these books for…

Hey.

Hey. Hey!
老兄
Bro.
该死
Oh, shit.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我在这里干什么? 你又在这里干什么?
What am I doing here? -What are you doing here?
什么我在这里干什么? 你怎么会来?
What do you mean, what am I doing? Why are you in town?
我来看妈
I came to see our mother.
这不就是你这几周打给我的原因?
Ain’t that what you been calling me about for weeks now?
你的眼睛怎么了? -我打架了
What happened to your eye? I got into a fight. -Yeah.
给我滚出泳池
Well, get out of the pool.
你真是一团乱 -我不想出泳池
You’re making a mess. -I don’t want to get out of the pool.
我是个大人了 这是你女友吗?
I’m a grown-ass man. This your girlfriend?
对 你吓到她了
Yeah, you scared the shit out of her.
我是卡罗琳
I’m Coraline.
嗨 卡罗琳
Hi, Coraline.
至少她不是白人
At least she’s not white again.
你老婆是白人
Your wife was white.
我老婆是个幌子 那不算数
My wife was a beard. Beards don’t count.
出来 你这混账