但是 我的意思是说 那边[中国]这是强制性的
But in China, it’s mandatory.
美国呢…我也不管他妈的怎么想的
The Americans… I don’t give a shit what they think.
你爱告随便告 妈的
Go ahead and sue me,
但是周六全部都滚进来上班
but they should come the hell in on Saturdays.
我气成那样 [就会这样做]
That’s how I would do it.
我觉得最主要的还是 相互更多人互相去体谅
I think the most important thing is mutual understanding.
压力是很大 确实是 说白了
We’re under enormous pressure here.
在这个地方 比国内压力大好几倍
A lot more pressure than in China.
那边有个人睡不着 好几天都睡不着
There was a guy who couldn’t fall asleep for a couple of days.
很佩服美国人
I really admire Americans.
还能上两班倒
They can work two jobs.
这边上了还能去其它地方
They can have another job besides working here.
我还以为他们的生活很优越
I always thought Americans lived a comfortable and superior life.
不用像 我们想象那样子 去为了生活 失去很多东西
I thought they didn’t have to make any sacrifices.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everyone.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你们听到关于福耀的事情都是真的
All the stories that you’ve heard about Fuyao is true.
让你们大致有个了解吧
Just to give you an idea how things are,
我女儿是做美甲的
my daughter does nails for a living.
去年她比我多赚一万三
Last year, she made $13,000 more than I did.
想想看
Now, think about that.
她赚了四万美金 而我赚了两万七
She cleared $40,000. I made 27.
这样可不对
Something’s wrong with that.
我的一位同事被炒了
A coworker of mine was fired
因为住院一周 没有请病假
for being hospitalized for a week and not calling off.
这也可能发生在我身上 万一我生病了怎么办
That could’ve been me. What if I got sick?
他们会把我炒掉吗
Would they fire me?
跟我一起上班的一个人
The man I was working with,
他坐的纸板箱着火了
the cardboard he was sitting on caught on fire.
他们就那样继续工作
And they just kept right on working.
代顿的纳税人和俄亥俄州
Dayton taxpayers and the state of Ohio have committed
给福耀承诺了几千万美元
tens of millions of dollars to Fuyao,
然而福耀没能为这个社区
and yet Fuyao management has failed to provide the good and the safe jobs
提供社区应得的安全的好工作
that this community deserves.
劳工
Labor.
工人和劳工运动建立了美国
Working people and the labor movement built America.
一开始是这些让美国伟大起来的
It is what made America great the first time.
福耀的工人现在没有…
The working people at Fuyao right now who don’t have a…
我们在座的各位
You have a birthright that’s paid for
干活拿钱 天经地义
by the sweat and blood of people in this room
在座的各位前辈们
and people who have gone before people in this room,
我们有权过上公平的生活
so that you had a right to fair life,
拥有安全的工作场所
to a workplace that was safe.
七十年前 我们做出了反抗斗争
We fought these battles 70 years ago.
七十年前 我们失败了
We rejected 70 years ago
让那些当官的 公♥司♥和有钱人
that management and companies and rich people
来挑挑拣拣
get to pick and choose
决定你的命运和所得
what happens to you or what you get or what you don’t get.
对努力工作的人而言
Nothing in America has changed
美国没有什么变化
in terms of working people working hard.
在美国 这一点没有变
That’s not what changed in America.
美国变了的是上面那些人
What changed in America was people at the top
他们决定改写规则
deciding they wanted to rewrite the rules
压榨底层人♥民♥
to take advantage of people.
牺牲我们的利益 他们坐收渔翁之利
To make it in their favor at your expense.
你们有权利也有义务拒绝
And you have a right and an obligation to say no to that,
这就是在福耀成立工会的意义所在
and that’s what unionizing at Fuyao is all about.
在这些年来 奋斗的过程中
And over the course of fighting for this all these years,
我们为公♥司♥找到了一种既能赚钱 又能公平对待员工的方法
we found a way for companies to make money and still be fair to employees,
还能给员工一份体面的工资
and still pay employees a decent wage,
而且确保他们的安全
and still make sure that they were safe.
这两者是可以共存的
These two things can exist together.
你们和福耀的这场战斗
As you fight this fight at Fuyao,
汽车工会 会支持你们 和你们一起作战
as UAW stands by you and fights that fight with you,
我们会让福耀知道 咱们俄亥俄代顿不这么做事
as we show Fuyao that we do things a little bit different in Dayton, Ohio,
我会和你们并肩战斗
I will be there every step of the way fighting with you,
站在汽车工会这边 站在工人这边
on the side of UAW, on the side of workers,
我们会打赢这场战斗 谢谢
and we will win this fight. Thank you.
-早上好 -早上好
Morning. – Morning.
下周一…
Next Monday…
在场的各位员工
everybody already employed in this room,
不论时薪多少 一律加薪两块
whatever you’re paid today, two dollars more.
谢谢
Thank you.
在座诸位 不论时薪多少 下周一开始 一律加薪两块
Everybody, whatever you make today, two dollars more next Monday.
太棒了
Yeah!
很棒吧
Great?
人们说 “为什么涨工资 我们在赔钱呢”
And the people say, “Why are you doing that? We’re losing money.”
高效来自好员工
The good efficiency generate from the good employee.
如何留住好员工呢 更好的待遇
How do we keep a good employee? Better pay.
我们希望成为这里最好的雇主 不过 作为回报…
We want to be the best employer in this town. But in return…
希望你们努力工作 努力加班
work hard, work longer.
我们在美国工人 不比中国工人差
Our team here, we can do the same job as China.
对自己要求严格点 我相信未来属于每个人
Raise the bar, and I believe the future will belong to everybody.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
胜利
Victory!
-我们是工会 -我们是工会
We are the union! – We are the union!
-汽车工会 -汽车工会
UAW! – UAW!
他们不想遵守美国的
They don’t want to have to abide by the rules and regulations
规章制度
of the United States.
他们这是在美国 我们想确保
They’re in America, and we want to make sure
他们遵守美国法律
that they abide by the laws in America.
♪ 我们可以在旧世界的废墟上 创造一个新世界 ♪
♪ We can bring to birth a new world From the ashes of the old ♪
♪ 因为工会使我们强大 ♪
♪ For the union makes us strong ♪
♪ 永远团结 ♪
♪ Solidarity forever ♪
♪ 永远团结 ♪
♪ Solidarity forever ♪
♪ 永远团结 ♪
♪ Solidarity forever ♪
♪ 因为工会使我们强大 ♪
♪ ‘Cause the union makes us strong ♪
♪ 永远团结… ♪
♪ Solidarity forever… ♪
如果这些都写在合同里的话
We have a better chance of having things done fair
我们会做得更好
if we have it written out in a contract.
所以我们需要个工会
That’s why we need a union.
管理层会听我们的 因为他们必须听
Management would listen to us because they had to.
作为黑人女性 我打过的每一份工
Every job I’ve ever worked on, being a black woman,
让我明白 只有这样我们才能有机会
that’s the only way that we have a chance.
我明白 有时候 工会是必要的
I understand that, at times, there’s gonna be a need for a union,
不过现在 有人能给我提供份好工作
but right now, I got a man that’s given me a good job,
工资不错 我每天都能上班
given me a good wage, and allowed me to come to work every day.
我不想有人横插一脚 坏了我的好事
I don’t have any need for somebody else to come in and get in the middle of this.
工会唯一会做的 就是留下烂员工
The only thing the union’s gonna do is keep the bad workers.
而像我们这样的良好员工 都只随大流
And the good workers, it’s just gonna go along like it is for us.
对我有什么好处
How’s that work for me?
我都会知道 他们这几个极端个别的工会头目
I know there are some union activists here.
我会知道
I know because
因为我在下面 班组里面有我的耳目
I have people who spy for me.
我对付这些工会的办法五花八门
I have many different ways to deal with them.
这个也是工会的
Here is one. He is pro-union.
就是这个
This is him. This person here.
你看 我跟他 我跟他会很好
Look, we get along pretty well.
你 再过两周过来 就没有这个人了
You won’t see him here in two weeks’ time.
下午好
Good afternoon.
非常感谢大家能够过来
I want to thank you so much for coming.
我知道你们别无选择
I know you didn’t have a choice.
工会会竭尽全力
The union will go out of their way
试图说服你们 说这对你们是好事
to try to convince you that it’s a good thing for you
符合你们的最大利益
and that it is in your best interest.
你们得到的合同
The contract that you get,
如果你们能得到的话
if you get one,
可能包含更好的工资和福利
might include better wages and benefits.
合同可能包含你今天拥有的 工资和福利
That contract might include the same wages and benefits you have today.
合同最后也可能包含 更少的工资和福利
And that contract finally might include less wages and less benefits.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!