我开始执行一些事情…
some of the things I started implementing,
我落实的第一件事就是…
Well, the first thing I implemented was, uh…
在我们的班前例会
At our pre-shift meeting,
我们习惯坐在桌子上讲话 而且…
we used to just kind of sit at the tables and talk and…
看着中国的班前例会 他们排成队
watching the Chinese shift meeting, where he had them all lined up…
我觉得在这里 像他们那样做很好
I’ve found that that’s worked out really well for me back here.
各位早上好
Good morning, everybody!
克雷格 你站在第二个 动起来
Greg, I need you to stand on two, starting off.
查克 你站第三个
Chuck, I need you standing on three.
大家都来了吧
I think that’s everybody.
做个实验
It’s an experiment.
生产线今天都正常吧
So, the lines are running okay today?
大家都戴好眼镜 穿好靴子了吗
Uh, everybody got your glasses and boots?
好了吗
We’re good?
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
好的 祝大家今天愉快
Okay, let’s have a good day.
-他们会给你的手做手术吗 -他们明天会告诉我的
They’re gonna do surgery for your hand? – They’re gonna tell me tomorrow.
他们明天会告诉你 看看你恢复得怎么样
They’ll tell you tomorrow what your recovery’s gonna be.
他们可能在四周后开始
Yeah, they’ll probably start at four weeks,
确定大概情况
determine what… you know, how it’s gonna be,
然后 大概就过去八周了
and then, from there, go to the eight weeks.
我担心我的工分
I’m worried about my points.
-不 不 -不用 不用
No, no… – No, no, no, no.
不用担心
Don’t worry about any of that.
不用担心工分 或者缺勤
Don’t have to worry about your points for missing time.
我不想失去工作
I don’t wanna lose my job.
不 你不会丢掉工作的
No, you’re not gonna lose your job.
-怎么回事 -那我的工资呢
What’s that? – My pay?
有的
Yes.
还有工资吗
It’s covered?
对 不过我不知道具体怎么运行
Yes. I don’t know how all of that works,
不过有工资的
but it is.

Yeah.
各层级的所有人都会说 我们真的只想安安全全的
Everybody at every level will say we really, really, really want to be safe.
可是 安全付不了账单
But safe doesn’t pay the bills.
我们这个车间 只有一个入口
The room that we work in, there’s only one way in,
对面没有门
no doors on the opposite side.
如果发生火灾
If a fire breaks out,
我们就会困在这
that’s like being trapped.
他们想让我们 把这些大玻璃片拆下来检查
They’re wanting us to pull one of those big sheets off and inspect it.
一些浮法玻璃很大
Some of this float glass is so big
我不得不让大家把脸露出来
that I’m gonna have people exposing their face,
我不想… 不想那样
and I don’t… I don’t need to do that.
前几天 我跟中国同事说
A couple days ago, I had to tell the Chinese fellow
我绝对不会用一个立式叉车去叉两摞玻璃
that I absolutely refuse to pick up two loads with a stand-up forklift.
叉车不够坚固
It’s not strong enough.
我说 “你要做随你 我不干
I said, “If you want to do it, that’s fine, you do it. I’m not doing it.
我不会…不会让别人冒生命危险”
I’m not… I’m not risking somebody’s life.”
我工作了一辈子
Out of all my working life,
从没受过工伤 从来没有
I have never ever had a workplace injury, ever.
我在通用汽车干了15年
I mean, 15 years at General Motors,
从没受过工伤
you know, never a workplace injury.
然后开始在福耀工作…
And then my new job at Fuyao…
发生什么了呢
what happens?
我受工伤了
I get a workplace injury.
现在 我站在凯特林大道
Right now, I’m outside the Moraine plant here,
莫兰工厂外面
off of Kettering Boulevard.
这里有十一起针对福耀安全问题的投诉
There have been 11 safety complaints filed against Fuyao.
有些工人声称工作条件不安全
Some workers claim unsafe working conditions
待遇不公
and unfair treatment.
我说”人” 你们说”权”
I say “people,” you say “power.”
-人 -权
People! – Power!
-人 -权
People! – Power!
我说”工” 你们说”会”
I say “people,” you say “union.”
-工 -会
People! – Union!
-工 -会
People! – Union!
好的
All right!
下班后有集♥会♥ 别忘了 下周见
Uh, meeting after work, don’t forget, next week.
到时候见 把同事带来
We’ll see you there. Bring your coworkers.
你们在电视上会看到很多 关于福耀的消息
There’s a lot of information that you’re seeing on TV about Fuyao.
“安全考量”
“Safety concerns,”
还有其他… 相关报道
um, other things that are… are being reported,
我们认为其中有很多不是真的
much of which we do not believe are true.
因为如果你把工会扯进来…
‘Cause if you bring in a union…
就样做就违法了
this becomes illegal.
你就不能在这继续做下去了
You cannot do it anymore.
如果我是员工的话
Instead, if I’m an employee,
我得把自己的想法反映给工会代表
I have to take my concerns to the union rep.
上次参加培训的时候 单独他给我们俩培训的时候
When we had this training in private,
看到这图 真的是很害怕
I was horrified by this picture.
也就是说 这张图 产生以后
If this becomes a reality,
那我们在座的所有人几乎都不能跟美国同事
we wouldn’t be able to communicate directly
同等直接沟通了
with our American coworkers.
可怕吧
Isn’t that terrible?
这个管理层的素质的提升
If we are able to improve our management capabilities,
有利于平息工会的骚乱
it will help quell the union rebellion.
“如果我们能提升管理层的能力
“And if we are able to improve our management capabilities,
就能帮助我们开展反对工会的活动…”
it will help with our campaign against union organizations…”
我们中国人聘美国人当我们的管理人员
We hired Americans to work as our managers and supervisors.
我们对他们的期待就是 相信他们 你相信他们
Our expectation was that we could trust them,
给他们很高的待遇 才会提这个服务 其他没有什么了
pay them a high salary, and they would serve the company.
为什么他不做呢
Why didn’t they?
我觉得 一个是对中国人的一种敌视
I think they are hostile to Chinese.
一到十月份的亏损
The loss from January to October
我们这里是录到将近四千万美金
is about 40 million US dollars.
把我们过去的经验 用最快的速度扭转过来
We have to reverse the tide as soon as possible.
我相信通过这次的整改
With the new restructuring,
我很快会看到这里盈利
I believe we will see this plant in profit very soon.
第一个呢 我们请了刘道川先生过来
We’ve invited Jeff Liu to be our new president.
大家早上好
Uh, good morning, everyone.
二十七年 我呢 跟大家报告一下 我1963年生 属兔的
I was born in 1963, in the Year of the Rabbit.
美国27年 中国26年
I’ve spent 27 years in the US and 26 years in China.
如果别人说的话 大概你四十多岁 我五十三岁
People always guess I am in my 40s, but I’m actually 53.
为什么呢 因为我有激♥情♥
Why is that? Because I have passion.
我要干的事情我要干好
I have determination to do things well.
“公♥司♥高层团队重大改组
“A major shake-up of the company’s senior management team,
公♥司♥总裁约翰·高蒂尔
with company President John Gauthier
和副总裁戴维·伯罗斯离职
and Vice President Dave Burrows leaving.”
其实…
Actually…
是被停职了
terminated.
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪ 祝你新年快乐 ♪
♪ And a Happy New Year ♪
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas… ♪
想要一个吗 -好的 老板
Got one. – Got one? All right, boss.
吉姆 要帽子吗
Need a hat, Jim?
-过来 我戴 -好了
Right here. I’ll take it. – All right.
很好 哥们 -圣诞快乐
That’s good, brother. – Merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐 感谢辛勤付出
Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for your work.
大家好
Hello, everybody!
我想借此机会
I would like to use this opportunity
感谢大家的辛勤劳动
to thank each of you for the hard work.
同时 我们作为一个团队
And also, we need to work as a team
在一个屋檐下 感受同一种文化
under one roof, one culture,
成就光辉的2017年
and make a great year for 2017.
我们可以让公♥司♥转亏为盈
We can turn the company around.
我们赚更多的钱 大家就都能共享更多利润
We make more money, and everybody gonna share the piece of pie.
觉得怎么样
How’s that?
晚上好
Good evening.
董事长 要戴帽子吗
You want a hat, Chairman?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!