美国工人效率低 产出低
American workers are not efficient and output is low.
不能管的
I can’t manage them.
一管 他说 我要找工会去了
When we try to manage them, they threaten to get help from the union.
怎么能让美国人理解
How can we make Americans understand
并接受我们中国人在那边投资
that the Chinese can open factories in America?
这是比较大的问题
This is a big problem.
-欢迎 谢谢 -欢迎 很高兴再次见到你们
Hey. Welcome. Thank you. – Welcome. Nice to see you again.
-还好吗 挺好的 -挺好
How are you? Good? – Good.
-你好吗 -欢迎
How are you? -Hi. Welcome.
♪ 高尚的情操 ♪
♪ Noble sentiments ♪
♪ 一片透明 ♪
♪ Are transparent ♪
♪ 为了一片透明 ♪
♪ For the sake of transparency ♪
♪ 我们历尽艰辛 ♪
♪ We’ve gone through difficulties ♪
♪ 为了一片透明 ♪
♪ For the sake of transparency ♪
♪ 我们奋力拼搏 ♪
♪ We’ve struggled every bit ♪
♪ 福耀托起 ♪
♪ Fuyao holds up ♪
♪ 透明的世界 ♪
♪ A transparent world ♪
♪ 春满中华 ♪
♪ China is filled with spring ♪
♪ 福耀人间 ♪
♪ And happiness is everywhere ♪
♪ 福耀的祝福 ♪
♪ All the blessings from Fuyao ♪
♪ 每一片都是透明 ♪
♪ Are transparent ♪
你好
Ni hao.
-你好 -幸会
Ni hao. – Pleasure.
你好 早上好 幸会
Ni hao. Good morning. Pleasure to meet you.
-早上好 -欢迎
Good morning. – Good morning.
-你好 -幸会
Ni hao. -Nice to meet you.
-谢谢 -早上好
Thank you. -Good morning.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
-你好 -你好
Ni hao. -Ni hao.
你好
Ni hao.
早上好 我是约翰·维斯罗 压层部主管
Good morning, my name is John Withrow. I’m supervisor in Lamination.
早上好 我是阿斯汀·科尔
Good morning. I’m Austin Cole.
我是背光生产部临时主管
I’m a temporary backlight production supervisor.
我是乔恩·赫尔顿 持续改进部主管
Jon Helton, the continuous improvement supervisor.
早上好 我是戴伦·诺博 售后更换玻璃包装组装主管
Good morning, Darren Noble. Lead supervisor, ARG packaging assembly.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everybody.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
整个世界都在关注着福耀美国 你们都是顶梁柱
The whole world is looking at FGA and you guys are the top guns.
我们在美国投资
We are investing in the US.
我们爱美国 希望成为美国的一部分
We love the country, and we want to be part of the country
为美国带去好处
and provide benefits to the country.
我们希望福耀美国能尽快盈利
And we hope that FGA will be profitable soon
让客户知道我们公♥司♥很强大
and to let our customers know that we are a strong company.
现在这个时期很宝贵 也很特殊
This is a very valuable time and also a special time.
今晚我们会让诸位参加集团年会
Tonight we’ll have you join our year-end group party,
还希望诸位能有时间尝尝我们当地美食
and, uh, we also hope you can, uh, get some time to taste local cuisines.
感谢为我们提供这么好的酒店
Thank you for putting us up in a nice hotel.
对
Yes.
我觉得我们也很想参观学习你们的运营流程
I think that we are also anxious to see how your process runs
希望能带回一些新思想
and look forward to taking back new ideas
和实施方法 帮助我们更好地运行
and implementations to help us run better as well.
扣上的话 我就喘不上气了
I can’t breathe in that.
马不停蹄
Nonstop.
-好的 -好的
Okay. – Okay.
这条流水线每天走七千片吗
This is the line they’ll run 7,000 on?
我们希望也能生产这么多
We hope someday to get this good.
立正
Attention!
向右看齐
Dress right!
前后左右距离
Keep an eye on the distance
看好自己的前后面
between yourself and others.
向前看
Eyes front!
稍息
Straddle.
大家好
Hello, everyone!
好 很好 可以更好
Good! We are good.
报数
Number off!
-1 -2
One. -Two.
-3 -4
Three. -Four.
-5 -6
Five. -Six.
-7 -8
Seven. -Eight.
-9 -10
Nine. -Ten.
11
Eleven.
-12 -13
Twelve. -Thirteen.
-14 -15
Fourteen. -Fifteen.
-16 -17
Sixteen. -Seventeen.
18
Eighteen.
19 报告
Nineteen. Report!
本班应到19人 实到19人
There should be 19 people in this team, and all 19 people are here.
报告完毕
Over!
大家下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好 下午好
Good afternoon.
-对不起 -对不起 对不起
Sorry. – Sorry! Sorry!
-请 -请 请
Please. – Please. Please.
-谢谢 -谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. – Thank you. Thank you.
立正
Attention.
-我们的队名 -改进队
Our team name is? – Improvement!
我们的口号♥
Our slogan is?
逆水行舟 不进则退
To stand still is to move back!
立正
Attention!
我们今天的班前会到此结束
The preparation meeting is over.
散会
Dismissed.
听说你们那边做得很不顺利
I heard things are not going too well over there.
对 是的 所以我们来这边培训
Right. That’s true. That’s why we’re doing training here.
再讲句实在话 你一个月放八天的假
You guys have eight days off every month.
周末都有假
You have all the weekends.
一天八个小时 这已经很爽了
Only eight hours a day. That’s an easy life.
对
Yes.
我们中国人 一个月 [休息]大概一到两天
These workers only have one or two days off per month.
他们都有点不干
They’re not too happy about that.
所以我跟你说 美国员工就是太懒了
That’s why I told you American workers are too lazy.
是你们本性就是这样 不是说烂
It’s just your nature. But you’re not bad.
-人都可以改变的 -我们有一些很努力的
Every person can be changed. -We have some extremely diligent workers.
想进步的 想上去的那些人
Very motivated, very ambitious.
非常好
They’re great.
然后大部分是 我来了是为了收工资
But most workers are there just to make money,
不是为了做玻璃
not to make glass.
一个班上几个小时
How many hours a day do they work?
他们是一个班八个小时
Eight hours per shift.
八小时 算一百美金吧
Eight hours. So about 100 dollars a day.
在我们中国有句古话说 你拿多少钱做多少事
Here we say you have to be worthy of your salary.
要对得起这份钱嘛 你应该明白吧
You need to prove you deserve it. You understand, right?
明白啦
Yes, I understand.
我 反正我是听别人说 你们那边工人 嘻嘻哈哈开玩笑说话聊天
I heard that your workers like to joke around and talk a lot.
我们最好的工具就是那个 胶带
The best tool we can use is duct tape.
把胶带封在嘴巴上 他们会表现更好
Put it over their mouths. They will perform better.
-口袋 -胶带放在口上 就是贴在口上的胶带
Tape? -Tape on their mouths.
你们能贴吗
Can you do that there?
不能 我是说 可是如果我们这样贴 我们产量会上来
No, we can’t. But if we could do that, we’d have improved production.
因为他们现在都啰嗦
Because they’re too chatty now.
最重要的一点
Well, the most important thing
你要让他们形成一种团结力
is that you all should be united and concentrate your efforts.
工作还可以吧
It’s not bad working here.
有成家
I’m married.
孩子也在老家
My child is in my hometown.
有时候不放假 不让回去 也很少回去
We don’t have many holidays, so I don’t have much time to go back home.
基本上等到过年的时候才能回去
Only during the Spring Festival, once a year.
我们上12个小时
We work 12 hours a shift.
累啊 累也没办法啊
I’m tired, but I have no choice.
领导叫我们做我们就做
We work whenever we’re asked by our leader.
我现在有两个小孩
I have two kids now.
一个才半岁 一个才四岁
One is six months old, the other is four years old.