这是上海
This is Shanghai.
上海是中国现代化最快的城市
Shanghai is the most modern city in China.
看起来像曼哈顿吧
Look like Manhattan, right?
本身也像曼哈顿
It’s like a Manhattan too.
这是凯悦酒店 凯悦酒店
Yeah, this is a Hyatt Hotel. Hyatt Hotel.
有无边游泳池 五十五层屋顶
They have a sky pool, 55 floor.
你可以在天上游泳
You swim in the sky.
我要跟你们分享这个好消息
And I’m gonna share the good news for you.
你们当中的一个幸运儿
One of you lucky guys,
可以去参观这座城市
you’re gonna see that city.
我们是一个福耀 一家人
We’re one Fuyao, one family.
我们创造奇迹
We create the miracle.
我们需要永远创造成功
We need to create success forever.
我们让美国再次强大
Let’s make American great again.
美国项目的顺利投产
The smooth operation of our US project
为我们福耀全球战略打下了坚实基础
has laid a solid foundation for our global strategy.
在经营管理上实现了 两位数的稳健增长
We’ve achieved double-digit growth in operation management.
收入和利润双双创历史新高
Both our earnings and profits have reached new digits.
当我在 生活在过去的
The China of my youth was poor
那个落后的中国时
and undeveloped.
我倒觉得很快乐
I feel I was happier then.
但我今天跨入现在这个社会来的时候呢
Now I live in a new era
虽然现代化 各方面物质基本都上来了
of prosperity and modernity,
但是总有一种很大的失落
but I have a sense of loss.
就是我很难回到 原来的那个蝉叫蛙鸣的那个时代
I miss the croaking frogs and chirping bugs of my childhood.
看着田野上的鲜花小草
The wild flowers blooming in the field.
在这几十年里 我拼命开工厂的时候
In the past few decades, I have built so many factories.
是不是把环境给破坏了呢 这个原本很安宁的地方 变得不安宁了
Have I taken the peace away and destroyed the environment?
我自己弄不清楚到底是有功之人 还是有罪之人 不清楚
I don’t know if I am a contributor or a sinner.
那…
But…
如果不是心情不好 就不会这样想
I only think that way when I’m unhappy.
人嘛 活着就是要干活
The point of living is to work.
你说是不是
Don’t you think so?
上周五 我被福耀炒了
Last Friday, I was terminated from Fuyao
干了两年半
after two and a half years.
给我的理由是 我♥操♥作电脑动作太慢
The excuse given was I was too slow pulling up something on the computer.
我花了两或三分钟
Took me about two or three minutes.
不够快
It wasn’t quick enough.
我不会忘记过去的两年半
I wouldn’t take away the last two and a half years.
我遇到到很多好朋友
I met a lot of good friends
我从中国人身上学到了很多
and I learned a lot from the Chinese.
没东西给你吃啦
I don’t have any food for you.
去我家吃西瓜吧
I have some watermelon in my apartment.
水果应该不能吃
I don’t think he can eat fruit.
它能吃草
He can eat grass.
-你们保重 -回头见
Take care, guys. – See you later.
-再见 王 -拜拜
Bye, Wong. -Bye-bye.
最早以前 吃饱饭 然后把家里
In the old days, all Chinese people wanted in life
就是孩子抚养成人
was to have enough food and to raise their kids.
这个是中国人一辈子做的
That’s all they wanted.
到了我这一辈之后呢 通吃
When it comes to my generation, we want it all.
想去哪里玩就去哪里玩 想买♥♥什么东西就买♥♥什么东西
We travel wherever we want and buy whatever we like.
通用给了我很好的生活..
GM afforded me a great life…
他们关闭的时候
that was cut off
这一切就没了
when they closed the doors.
我们再也赚不到那种钱了 永远没了
We will never ever make that type of money again.
那些日子结束了
Those days are over.
很好
There you go!
好的
All right!
我都不知道
Well, I didn’t even know.
你永远不会放弃美国梦
You never give up on the American dream.
对我来说 那就太没有美国范儿了
To me, that would be un-American.
我能有白色篱笆
I can have that white fence.
我能有漂亮屋子
I can have that nice home.
如果孩子愿意 就送他们上大学
Send my children to college if that’s what they want to do.
被人以礼相待
Get treated with common decency.
你必须有这样的信念
You have to be able to believe in it.
这边本来有一个人
We used to have one person here.
我这边都没人了
Now we don’t have anyone.
我下次要做的就是把这四个人取消掉
Next, I’m going to get rid of four workers here.
每一条线的两个人取消掉
Two for each line.
自动化就是要标准化
Automation means standardization.
这个做完以后
After we finish this,
包装和上片的两个人就没有掉了
we will have two fewer workers uploading on the encapsulation line.
可以用机械臂来操作
The mechanical arms do that instead.
这个已经做完了吧
You have already finished that?
做完了 都是自动的
Yes. These are all automatic.
很快其它的都改成机械作业
And you’re replacing the rest with mechanical arms too?
嗯 我把钢化厂边窗的先改掉
Yes. I will replace the ones on side-window tempering.
现在在做验证
This one is being tested now.
我们希望七 八月份的时候 把这些人去掉
We’re hoping to cancel four workers in July or August.
我改成机器在这边磨
I’ll change that into machine work.
现在没办法 因为他们太慢了
We can’t get the work done now. They are too slow.