罢♥工♥的威胁 对雇主来说没那么可怕
And the threat of a strike is no longer scary to employers,
因为今天 如果你们罢♥工♥ 又不能炒掉你们的话
because today if you go on strike, while you can’t get fired,
雇主有权永久把你换掉
the employer has the right to permanently replace you.
你们好好想想
I’ll let that sink in.
罢♥工♥不会被炒掉 但是会被永久换掉
You can’t get fired for going on strike, but you can get permanently replaced.
你是来跟我们说 别给工会投票吗
So are you telling us not to vote for the union?
我来这跟你们说 做自己想做的事
I’m here to tell you to do what you want.
我有个问题 你给谁干活
I got a question. Who do you work for?
我效力于一家 名叫”劳资关系研究所”的公♥司♥
I work for a company called Labor Relations Institute.
我们是劳资咨♥询♥公♥司♥
We’re a labor consulting firm.
-公♥司♥付你钱吗 -是的
Is the company paying you? – Yes.
我没说吗 我通常每次开会都说的
Didn’t I say that? I usually say that in every meeting.
-没 -对 你还没说
No. – No, you didn’t say that yet.
事实就是… 他们付钱让我和你们商量…
Well, the reality is, they pay me to consult with you here…
他们付钱让你和我们谈话
They pay you to talk to us?
他们给我付钱 但金额不足以让我站在这对你们撒谎
They pay me. They don’t pay me enough to stand up here and lie to you.
好吗
Okay?
他说他是公正的 但并没有
He says that he was being impartial, but he wasn’t.
世界上其他任何地方都会采纳汽车工会
The UAW is free to use everywhere else in the world.
如果他们想付钱给我们的工人
If they want to pay our… pay our workforce
让他们坐那听讲座 听那个讲话
to sit through a presentation, to listen to the pitch,
那是他们的权利
that’s their right.
但如果在我们的工作时间 就得由我们说了算
But while they’re on our clock, it’s our message.
他们花了很多钱 把工人聚到这
They spent a lot of money to bring these people in here
确保每个员工
to make sure that every employee
都听完讲座
goes through this session,
不是一场 而是两场 可能三场
not once, but twice, maybe three times.
他们给到处走来走去的工人身上贴上纸条
They have people walking around there with patches and stickers on
写着 “投反对票
that’s saying: “Vote no.
你依然有发言权”
You still have a voice.”
现在我想问这些人
Now, my question to them people are:
你们有什么发言权
What voice do you have?
你们什么时候有过发言权
When have you ever had a voice?
他们设立这个岗位的时候 就是两个人的工作
Ever since they started this job, it’s been a two-man job.
他们让我来干
When they put me out here on it,
他们希望一个人就能干完
they decided they wanted it to be a one-person job.
我去找人力资源谈话 我告诉他们 这是在针对我
When I went to talk to HR, I told them they were targeting me.
给我挖坑 然后打报告说我绩效不行
Put me on a job to set me up to write me up for performance issues
接着炒了我
and fire me.
我接到福耀的电♥话♥
I got the phone call from Fuyao
他们要炒了我
that they had fired me.
我真的觉得…他们针对我
I really truly feel like… that they targeted me.
我上了新闻 参加了市议会会议
I was on the news, I was at the city council meetings.
我真的很伤心…
It’s been a pretty sad…
好几天
few days.
这种失落的感觉…
This sinking feeling of…
“我失业了”
“I don’t have a job.”
我是个好员工
I mean, I’m a good worker.
工会
Workers union!
我应该这么投入吗
Should I have gotten so involved?
整个人生都押上去吗
Put my whole life into it?
这是福耀老厂
Here’s old Fuyao.
不说F-U就拼不出福耀
Can’t spell Fuyao without F-U.
我在福耀的时候 没想过我们需要工会
When I was at Fuyao, I didn’t think we needed a union.
时至今日 你没有发言权了… 你…
Move forward to today, you have no voice, you have…
真的 你…
Truly, you…
据我所知 他们真的找不到一个 有权威的美国人
From what I’m told, there really isn’t an American with authority
可以说得上话
that they can talk to.
你知道吗 我…
You know, I…
我觉得这些员工有需求
I think these employees need something.
我们今年下半年 我想再来两次就行了
I think I need to make only two more trips this year,
你们 你们跟上进度计划 我就不要
if you achieve what you planned.
不要让我辛苦了 跑过来干嘛 你说是不是
Why do I need to come here? It’s not convenient for me. Right?
你认为我喜欢每个月跑过来啊
You think I like to come to America every month?
累死了
It’s tiring.
最近工会没有声音了是不是
Is the union making any noise?
基本上比较小了
No, not too much.
比之前好
Better than it was before.
最近有目标地淘汰了很多工会的人
Recently, we fired a lot of union supporters.
做了很多这种措施 还是很有效的
We have tried different ways. It’s worked out.
好多人走了…
A lot of active ones left…
后面就招一些优秀的人进来
Then you guys should hire more excellent people.
年轻的
Young people.
培养这样一个文化
This is the culture I want for our company.
要把这个局面巩固下来
Then we will have a good atmosphere here.
美国很多东西 它确实是 跟中国的方法不太一样
A lot of things here in the US are different from China.
谁叫 我在这里投资 投资了 他就是不行
Well, we’ve invested here already. It’s just not working that well.
大家早上好
Morning, y’all.
-火力全开 -准备获胜
Fired up, ready to vote. -Ready to win!
-准备投票 -准备获胜
Ready to vote. -Ready to win.
-准备胜利 -很好
Ready to win! -There you go.
-准备获胜 -好的 姑娘
You ready to win. – All right, girl!
火力全开 准备获胜
Fired up, ready to win!
这些是汽车工会的人
These are actually people from the United Auto Workers Union,
他们来这里示♥威♥ 试图鼓励福耀员工
and they’re out here demonstrating, trying to encourage Fuyao employees
投赞成票
to vote “yes.”
福耀早前发布声明
Fuyao released a statement earlier
说他们认为美国工会腐♥败♥
saying that they believe the United Workers Union is corrupted
他们希望工人投”反对票”
and they hope that the workers vote “no.”
预计有一千五百多名工人…
More than 1,500 workers are expected…
大家有个阴影
We all have a psychological shadow.
福耀不想被工会掌控着
Fuyao doesn’t want to be controlled by the union.
中国有句俗话叫作
As the Chinese saying goes,
“一山容不下二虎”
“One mountain cannot hold two tigers.”
投票一小时前结束了
Voting just ended an hour ago.
现在 美国劳资关系委员会在厂里计票
Now the National Labor Relations Board is counting those votes inside the plant
福耀和汽车工会都在看着…
with both Fuyao and UAW watching…
太棒了
Yes!
我们完胜 我们是完胜
We won by a landslide.
我们百分之六十啊
We won 60%?
对啊
Right.
那我们就太牛逼啦
We’re awesome!
868反对 444支持
868 noes, 444 yes.
对
Yeah.
就是这样
Yeah.
我不吃惊…
I wasn’t shocked…
因为我知道他们 年轻人怕了
because I know the… the young people got scared.
劳资关系研究所的人把我们吓死了 就这样
Them LRI people scared the shit out of ’em, that’s all.
我们参加那些培训之前
Before we started having those trainings,
我觉得很可能都是投赞成票的
I felt like there was a big “yes” vote.
他们说了很多罢♥工♥的事
They spoke a lot about a strike,
拿不到工资 除非我们…你懂的
and like, not being able to be paid, unless we… You know.
所以 我觉得 人们担心自己的收入
So, I feel like people, you know, are worried about their income.
因为我肯定担心 所以…
‘Cause I definitely was, you know? So…
好了 压倒性的反对
There you have it. Overwhelming no.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
早上好
Morning.
我昨晚没睡着
Last night I couldn’t sleep
因为我觉得…
because I feel…
肩上的担子更重了
even more heavier burden on my shoulder.
你们给了我一个机会
You guys gave me a chance
让福耀美国更好
to make FGA better.
我的目标是和团队合作
My goal is gonna work with the team to make sure
确保一出现问题 如果一晚上解决不了
every single issue I cannot resolve overnight,
那就花更多时间解决
but give me some time.
我们能做到吗
Can we do this?
可以吗
Yeah?
好了 还有一件事 人生苦短
All right, one more thing: life is short.
我们要选出最优秀的十个员工去中国
We’re gonna select the best ten employees go to China.
这有些照片
There’s some pictures.