and I don’t complain. All I want…
我不会抱怨
You don’t complain? Please! Excuse me, excuse me!
不会吗? 我一定是耳聋了
I must be psychotic! If you don’t complain, what is this?
你不是在抱怨吗?
Yeah, let’s bring in the laugh meter
拜托你
and see how loud it gets on that one! You don’t…
别让我笑掉大牙
Don’t interrupt me, honey.
老婆 别打岔
And another thing.
还有一件事
From now on, we’re going to alternate our dinner music
从现在起 音乐要换着听
because, frankly, and I don’t think I’m alone here,
不是只有我这么想
I am really tired of this Lawrence Welk shit.
这种轻音乐难听死了
Go away!
走开
Honey, please let me in.
小珍 让我进去
I wish that you hadn’t witnessed that awful scene, but in a way, I’m glad.
我不想让你看到刚才那一幕 不过我也很庆幸
Why? So I can see what freaks you and Dad really are?
为什么? 你跟老爸都很变♥态♥
Me?
我变♥态♥?
Oh, God. Christ, Mom.
妈 别这样
No, I’m glad because…
我很庆幸…
Because you’re old enough now to learn
现在你学会人生最重要的一课
the most important lesson in life:
你不能靠别人只能靠自己
You cannot count on anyone except yourself.
你这辈子只能靠自己
You know, it’s sad but true.
很悲哀 不过是真的
And the sooner you learn it, the better.
越早学会这点越好
Look, Mom, I really don’t feel like having a Kodak moment here, OK?
我没心情跟你演欢乐一家亲
You ungrateful little brat!
没良心的小贱♥人♥
Just look at everything you have!
你拥有这一切
When I was your age, I lived in a duplex!
我小时候只能住小公♥寓♥
We didn’t even have our own house.
哪来这么大的房♥子?
You little bastard!
小畜生
No, I just… How did you get in there?
不 我只是… 你是怎么打开的?
How? How?
说啊! 说啊!
Come on, get up! Come on!
给我起来
Get up!
起来
Fight back, you little pussy!
还手呀 小孬种
No, sir, I won’t fight you!
我不会还手
How?! How did you get in there?
你是怎么打开的?
I picked the lock, sir.
用东西撬开的
What were you looking for? Money?
你在找什么? 钱?
Are you on dope again?
你又在吸毒吗?
No, sir. I wanted to show my girlfriend your Nazi plate.
我只想让女朋友看纳粹瓷盘
A girlfriend?
女朋友?
Yes, sir. She lives next door.
对 她住在隔壁
Her name’s Jane.
她叫小珍
This is for your own good, boy.
我这是为你好
You have no respect for other people’s things and for authority.
你一点都不尊重别人的事物
Yes, sir. I’m sorry.
是 对不起
Can’t just go around doing whatever you feel like!
你不能爱怎样就怎样
You can’t! There are rules in life.
你得懂得守规矩
Yes, sir.
是的
You need structure, yeah.
你要懂得规矩
You need discipline!Discipline.
你要有纪律
Yes, sir. Thank you for trying to teach me. Don’t give up on me, Dad.
是 谢谢你教我 别对我失望
Ricky…
芮奇
You stay out of there!
别动我的东西
I gotta say, when you first came here, I thought you would be hopeless.
班太太 一开始我以为你不行
But you’re a natural.
不过你是天生好手
Well, all I know is, I love shooting this gun!
我只知道 我好爱开枪
Don’t tell me not to fly I’ve simply got to
别阻止我 我一定要高飞
If someone takes a spill It’s me and not you
若是跌倒也是我不是你
Don’t bring around the cloud to rain on my parade
别让乌云遮掩我的阳光
I’m gonna march my band out, I’ll beat my drum
我要昂首阔步 击鼓高歌♥
And if I’m found out, Your turn at bat, sir
要是我失败 轮到你出击
At least I didn’t fake it Hat, sir, So what? I didn’t make it
至少我试过 虽败也犹荣
Nobody… I said nobody
没有人…我说没有人…
Nobody
没有人…
Had better rain on my parade
能让乌云遮掩我的阳光
What?
怎么了?
Whose car is that out front?
那是谁的车?
Mine.
我的
Pontiac Firebird,
70年火鸟跑车1970
the car I’ve always wanted, and now I have it.
梦寐以求的跑车终于到手
I rule.
我最屌♥
Where’s the Camry?
旧车呢?
I traded it in.
拿去换了
Shouldn’t you have consulted me first?
你不是该先问我吗?
Let me think.
我想想看
No. You never drove it.
不必 你又没开过
Have you done something different?
你换了发型吗?
You look great.
你好漂亮
Where’s Jane?
小珍呢?
Jane not home.
她不在家
We have…
这么说来…
the whole house… to ourselves.
整间房♥子只有我们俩…
Christ, Carolyn.
真是的 卡洛琳
When did you become so…
你是几时变得…
joyless?
这么不开心?…
Joyless?
不开心?
I am not joyless.
我没有不开心
There happens to be a lot about me that you don’t know, Mr. Smarty Man.
大秀才 我有很多事你不知道
There is plenty ofjoy in my life.
我现在是天天开心
Whatever happened to that girl…
你以前在舞会上…
who used to fake seizures at frat parties when she got bored?
觉得无聊会假装休克…
Who used to run up to the roof of our first apartment building
你还爬到我们的小公♥寓♥屋顶
to flash the traffic helicopters?
对着直升机露屁♥股♥
Have you totally forgotten about her?
难道你都忘了吗?
Because I haven’t.
我可没忘
Lester, you’re gonna spill beer on the couch.
你会把啤酒倒在沙发上
So what? It’s just a couch.
又怎样? 这只是沙发
This is a $4,000 sofa upholstered in ltalian silk!
这是四千块的意大利高级沙发
This is not just a couch!
不是普通的沙发
It’s just a couch!
这只是沙发
This isn’t life!
不是你的人生
This is just stuff.
这只是物质
And it’s become more important to you than living. Honey, that’s just nuts.
你却把物质看得比生命重要 太荒唐了
I’m only trying to help you!
我只是想帮你
Don’t.
别拍我
Why?
为什么?
It’s weird watching myself. I don’t like how I look.
看到自己很奇怪 我不喜欢自己
Can’t believe you don’t know how beautiful you are.
你不知道你很美吗?
Look, I’m not gonna sit here for that shit.
我不想听你说疯话
How does it feel now?
你觉得怎样?
Fine.
很好
You don’t feel naked?
你不觉得很赤♥裸♥吗?
I am naked.
我本来就是赤♥裸♥
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
So tell me about being in the hospital.
说说疗养院的事
When I was 1 5, my dad caught me smoking dope.
我十五岁哈草被我爸逮到
He totally freaked and decided to send me to military school.
他决定把我送到军事学校
I told you his thing about structure and discipline, right?
要我学会规矩和纪律
Well, of course, I got kicked out.
不过我被学校开除
Dad and I had this huge fight.
我们吵了一大架
He hit me.
他打我
And the next day at school, some kid made a crack about my haircut.
隔天同学讥笑我的发型
And I just snapped.
我突然抓狂
I wanted to kill him.
我想要杀死他
I would’ve killed him…
要不是我被拉开
if they hadn’t pulled me off.
他早就挂了…
That’s when my dad put me in the hospital.
于是我爸就把我送进疯人院
They drugged me up and left me in there for two years.
我在里头待了两年
You must really hate him.
你一定恨死他了
He’s not a bad man.
他不是坏人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!