你爱被中介王搞吗?
Yes, I love it!
爱死了
Fuck me, Your Majesty!
操♥我♥吧 陛下
Who’s the king? You are!
谁是国王? 你
Who’s the king?
谁是国王?
American woman Stay away from me
美国女郎 离我远点
American woman Mama let me be
美国女郎 别来烦我
Don’t come hanging around my door
别跑来敲我家门
I don’t wanna see your face no more
我不想再见到你
Smile, you’re at Mr. Smiley’s.
笑一笑 欢迎光临
What?
什么?
Would you like to try our new bacon and egg fajita,
今天的特餐是培根蛋堡
just $1 .29 for a limited time only?
只要一块两毛九
No, but thank you.
不了 谢谢
I’d like the Big Barn Burger, Smiley Fries, and an orange soda.
我要大汉堡 薯条跟橘子汽水
Please drive up to the window. Thank you.
请开到窗口付帐 谢谢
Smile, you’re at Mr. Smiley’s. That’ll be $4.98, please.
谢谢光临 四块九毛八
“今日征人”
Would you like some Smiley Sauce?
您要特制酱料吗?
No, no. Actually, I’d like to fill out an application.
不要 我想申请工作
There’s no jobs for manager. It’s just for counter.
经理没缺 只有服务生
Good.
很好
I’m looking for the least possible amount of responsibility.
我想找不动脑筋的工作
don’t think you’d fit in here.
你不适合这工作
have fast food experience.
我♥干♥过速食餐饮业
Yeah, like 20 years ago!
那是二十年前
I’m sure there have been amazing technological advances in the industry,
虽然速食餐饮业日新月异
but surely you must have some sort of training program.
不过应该有职前训练吧
It seems unfair to presume I won’t be able to learn.
别以为我一定学不会
That was exactly what I needed.
你让我好舒服
The royal treatment, so to speak.
可以说是”皇家的享受”
I was so stressed out.
我的压力一直都太大
Know what I do when I feel like that?
你知道我都怎样吗?
What?
怎样?
I fire a gun.
我去打靶
Really? Yeah, I go to this little firing range downtown
真的吗? 我都到市区的靶场
and I just pop off a few rounds.
狠狠地开几枪
I’ve never fired a gun before.
我没开过枪
Well, you’ve got to try it. Nothing makes you feel more powerful.
你得试试看 没有什么比它更爽
Well, almost nothing.
除了一件事
So, do you like your new house?
你喜欢新家吗?
I like it.
喜欢
The people who used to live there fed stray cats, so they were always around,
以前的屋主常常喂流浪猫
and it drove my mother nuts.
我妈差点没抓狂
And then she cut down their tree.
后来她砍掉他们的树
Is that a funeral?
那是出殡吗?
Yeah. Have you ever known anybody who died?
对 你有认识的人死过吗?
No. Have you?
没有 你呢?
No.
没有
But I did see this homeless woman who froze to death once.
不过我看过女流浪汉冻死
Just lying there on the sidewalk. She looked really sad.
她就躺在人行道 看起来好可怜
I got that homeless woman on videotape.
我把她拍下来了
Why would you film that?
你为什么要拍?
Because it was amazing.
因为很动人
What’s amazing about it?
有什么动人的?
When you see something like that
当你看到这种事
it’s like God is looking right at you, just for a second.
就像是上帝在凝视着你
And if you’re careful, you can look right back.
你只要留意就能看到祂
And what do you see?
你看到什么?
Beauty.
美
Mom? I want you to meet somebody.
妈 我要你见一个人
Mom?
妈?
Yes.
什么事?
I want you to meet somebody. This is Jane.
我要你见一个人 这是小珍
Hi. Oh, my. I apologize for the way things look around here.
嗨 真是的 家里真是一团乱
This is where my dad hides out.
我老爸都一个人来这儿
I take it he’s got a thing for guns.
我猜他很喜欢枪
You got to see this one thing.
你得看这个
My dad would kill me if he knew I was in here.
被他发现我会被打死
Did you steal his keys?
你偷拿他的钥匙?
No. One of my clients is a locksmith.
没有 有个客户是锁匠
He was short on cash one night, so I let him pay me in trade.
他缺钱 所以用这个交换
Turn it over.
翻过来
Oh, my God.
我的天
It’s, like, official state china of the Third Reich.
第三帝国的官方瓷盘
There’s a whole subculture of people who collect this Nazi shit.
有一群人专门蒐集纳粹玩意
But my dad just has this one thing.
我老爸只有这盘子
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
No, you’re scared of me.
你怕我
No, I’m not.
不是
You want to see the most beautiful thing I’ve ever filmed?
你想看我拍过最美的事吗?
It was one of those days where it’s a minute away from snowing…
那一天很奇妙 再过几分钟就要下雪
and there’s this electricity in the air.
空气中充满能量…
You can almost hear it.
几乎听得到
Right?
对吗?
And this bag was just…
这个塑胶袋…
dancing with me.
就和我跳起舞来…
Like a little kid, begging me to play with it.
像一个小孩求我陪他玩
For 1 5 minutes.
整整十五分钟
That’s the day I realized that there was this…
那一天我突然发现
entire life behind things…
事物的背后都有一种生命…
and this incredibly benevolent force
一股慈悲的力量…
that wanted me to know that there was no reason to be afraid…
让我知道其实我不必害怕
ever.
永远不必怕…
Video’s a poor excuse, I know.
影片比不上亲眼目睹
But it helps me remember.
不过它让我牢记这件事
I need to remember.
我必须牢记
Sometimes there is so much…
有时候这个世界…
beauty… in the world.
拥有太多的美…
I feel like I can’t take it.
我好像无法承受
And my heart…
我的心…
is just going to cave in.
差一点就要崩溃…
Oh, my God. What time is it?
天啊 几点了?
Sorry I’m late.
抱歉我这么晚
That’s quite all right, dear.
没关系
Your father and I were just discussing his day at work.
我跟你♥爸♥在谈他的工作
Why don’t you tell our daughter about it, honey?
老公 跟女儿谈谈吧
Janie, today I quit myjob. Then I told my boss to go fuck himself
今天我辞职不干 我叫老板去死
and blackmailed him for almost $60,000. Pass the asparagus.
还勒索他给我六万元 把芦笋传给我
Your father seems to think this kind of behavior is something to be proud of.
你♥爸♥认为这种事很光荣
Your mother seems to prefer I go through life like a prisoner
你妈只想让我活得像个囚犯
while she keeps my dick in a jar under the sink.
让我的小♥弟♥弟♥无用武之地
How dare you speak to me that way in front of her?
你怎么能说这种话?
I marvel that you can be so contemptuous of me
你被开除
on the same day that you lose your job!
还敢这么大声说话
I didn’t lose it. It’s not like, “Where’d myjob go?” I quit!
我没有被开除 好吗? 是老子不干的
Someone pass the asparagus, please.
把芦笋传给我
Thank you for putting me under the added pressure
谢谢你让我一个人
of being the sole breadwinner now.
负担家计
I already have a job.
我找到工作
Don’t give a second thought as to who’s gonna pay the mortgage.
你根本没有想到房♥贷
We’ll just leave it all to Carolyn! “You’re gonna take care of everything?”
你只会把问题丢给我 让我搞定一切
Yes, I don’t mind.”
好像我不介意”
You mean everything? You don’t mind having the sole responsibility?
一个人背负起家计重担”
Your husband feels he can quit his job…”
你却潇洒地辞职不干
Will someone pass the fucking asparagus?
拜托谁把芦笋传给我好吗?
I’m not gonna be a part of this.
我不想管你们
Sit down!
给我坐下
I am sick and tired of being treated like I don’t exist.
我受不了你们把我当隐形人
You two do whatever you want to do whenever you want,
你们想做什么都行