我得赶紧练好身材
Are you looking to just lose weight
你是想减重
or do you want to have increased strength and flexibility as well?
还是增强体力跟耐力
I want to look good naked.
我只想有好身材
What is this?
搞什么?
Fucking gay pride parade?
同性恋大游♥行♥吗?
Hey, Ricky.
芮奇
My life is passing before my eyes and those two have barely broken a sweat.
我累得半死 他们却轻松自在
Sorry, hi. Lester Burnham. I live next door. We haven’t met.
抱歉 你好 我住隔壁 我们没见过
Colonel Frank Fitts, US Marine Corps.
海军陆战队法兰克费兹中校
Oh, well…
哦 嗯…
Welcome to the neighborhood, sir.
欢迎搬来这里
Ricky… I was thinking about… the movie we talked about.
上次我们谈到的那部电影
Re Animator. Yeah.
“活死人” 没错
You want to borrow it? It’s up in my room.
你想借来看 在我房♥间
OK. Come on.
好 来吧
Can you hold this for a sec? Sure.
帮我拿一下 好
I don’t think my dad would come in while someone else is here,
有人在我老爸不会闯进来
but you never know.
不过谁晓得
What is this? Urine.
这是什么? 尿液
I have to take a drug test every six months just to make sure I’m clean.
我每半年得验尿 确定没有吸毒
Are you kidding? You just smoked with me last night.
别开玩笑 你昨晚才哈草
It’s not mine.
这不是我的
One of my clients is a nurse in a pediatrician’s office.
我有个客户是小儿科护士
I cut her a deal, she keeps me in clean piss.
我算她便宜 她给我♥干♥净尿液
You like Pink Floyd?
你喜欢平克佛洛伊德乐团?
I like a lot of music.
我喜欢很多种音乐
Man, I haven’t listened to this album in years.
我有好久没听这张唱片
How much do you want?
你要多少?
I don’t know. It’s been a while.
不晓得 我好久没买♥♥了
How much is an ounce?
一盎斯多少?
This is totally decent, and it’s 300.
这是好货 三百元
This shit is top of the line.
这是上等货
It’s called G 1 3. It’s genetically engineered by the US government.
G13 政♥府♥研发的品种
It’s extremely potent, but a completely mellow high. No paranoia.
吸了很爽 不过很温和 不会有副作用
Is that what we smoked last night?
昨晚就是哈这玩意?
This is all I ever smoke.
我只哈这一种草
How much?
多少?
Two grand.
两千
Jesus!
乖乖
Things have changed since 1 973.
时代真的是变了
You don’t have to pay now. I know you’re good for it.
不必付现 你很可靠
Thanks.
谢了
There’s a card in there with my beeper number.
我的名片有呼叫机号♥码
Beep me any time, day or night.
随时呼叫我都行
And I only accept cash.
我只收现金
Now I know how you can afford all this equipment.
怪不得你买♥♥得起这些器材
When I was your age, I flipped burgers all summer just to buy an 8 track.
当年我为了买♥♥匣式录音机 打了一暑假的工
That sucks.
逊毙了
No. Actually, it was great.
不 其实很棒
All I did was party and get laid.
当年我成天狂欢作乐
had my whole life ahead of me.
有挥霍不完的青春
My dad thinks I pay for all this with catering jobs.
我爸以为这是打工赚来的
Never underestimate the power of denial.
自欺欺人有时候很有用
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
你这是在干什么?
Mom’s mad.
母老虎发威了
Bench presses.
我在举重
I’m going to whale on my pecs, and then I’m going to do my back.
我先练胸肌然后再练背肌
see you’re smoking pot now. I’m so glad.
你在哈草 那敢情好
think using illegal psychotropic substances
吸食非法的违禁药物
is a very positive example to set for our daughter.
真是给咱们女儿的好模范
You’re one to talk, you bloodless, money grubbing freak.
你这拜金女郎凭什么教训我
Lester, you have such hostility in you!
你怎么讲话这么毒?
Do you mind? I’m trying to work out here.
拜托 让我健身好吗?
Unless you want to spot me.
除非你想帮我
Lester, you will not get away with this! You can be sure of that!
你一定会得到报应的
That’s… what…you… think.
话…别…说得…太早
“Myjob consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge
“我在公♥司♥只能偷骂混帐的上司”
and, at least once a day, retiring to the men’s room so I can jerk off
“每天至少有一次 我会跑到男厕打手♥枪♥”
while I fantasize about a life that doesn’t so closely resemble hell.”
“然后幻想我的人生不是地狱”
Well, you obviously have no interest in saving yourself.
我看你是不想保住饭碗
Brad, for 14 years I’ve been a whore for the advertising industry.
十四年来我为工作出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing.
现在我只想对公♥司♥开火
Whatever. Management wants you gone by the end of the day.
随便你 你今天就得卷铺盖走路
What sort of severance package is management prepared to offer me
你们打算给我多少遣散费
considering the information I have about our editorial director
我知道主编
buying pussy with company money?
用公♥司♥的钱召♥妓♥
Which I think would interest the lRS,
这种事国税局一定很感兴趣
since it technically constitutes fraud.
因为牵扯到某种诈欺
I’m sure that some of our advertisers and rival publications
杂♥志♥的广♥告♥主和对手
might like to know about it as well.
也一定很想知道
Not to mention… Craig’s wife.
更别说他老婆
What do you want?
你想要什么?
One year’s salary with benefits.
一年的薪水加福利
That’s not going to happen.
不可能
What do you say I throw in a little sexual harassment charge to boot?
那我就顺便提出性骚扰告诉
Against who?
你想告谁?
Against you.
告你啊
Can you prove that you didn’t offer to save myjob
你能证明你没有
if I let you blow me?
逼我让你替我吹♥箫♥吗?
Man… You are one twisted fuck.
你是个大疯子
Nope. I’m just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
不是 我只是一个义无反顾的平凡人
Yeah!
嗯
Carolyn. Buddy.
卡洛琳 巴迪
I am so sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉让你等这么久
Christy left for New York this morning.
克莉丝到纽约了
Let’s just say things were a little hectic around the house.
家里可以说是一团乱
What’s she doing in New York?
她到纽约干嘛?
She’s moving there. Yes. We are splitting up.
她要去搬去纽约 我们离婚了
Buddy, I’m so sorry.
巴迪 很遗憾
Yes.
是啊
According to her, I’m too focused on my career.
她说…我太投入工作了
As if being driven to succeed is some sort of a
好像我的事业成功反倒是…
character flaw.
我的不对
She certainly did take advantage of the lifestyle my success afforded her.
她倒是很会享受我赚来的钱
It’s for the best.
这样也好
When I saw you two at the party the other night, you seemed perfectly happy.
那天看到你们好像幸福
Call me crazy…
听我一言
but it is my philosophy that in order to be successful,
我的看法是 想要成功…
one must project an image of success at all times.
就得随时随地维持完美形象
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I was filming this dead bird.
我在拍这只死鸟
Why?
为什么?
Because it’s beautiful.
因为它很美
I think maybe you forgot your medication today, mental boy.
你是不是忘了吃药?
Hi, Jane.
你好 小珍
Look, I want you to stop filming me.
我要你别再拍我
OK.
好
Well, whatever. This is boring. Let’s go.
别看了 他好无聊 走吧
Do you need a ride?
你要搭便车吗?
Are you crazy?
你疯啦?
I don’t want to end up hacked to pieces in a dumpster somewhere.
我不想被他分尸丢进垃圾桶
It’s OK. I’ll walk.
没关系 我走路
But thanks.
谢了
See? He doesn’t want to go anyway. Come on. Let’s go.
他不想来 走吧
Come on, Jane.
来吧
I think I’m gonna walk, too.
我也想走路
What?
什么?
Jane, that’s, like, almost a mile!
拜托 有一哩路耶
God! I love it!
爽毙了
You like getting nailed by the king?