废话少说
What are you guys selling?
你们想推销什么?
Nothing. We just wanted to say hi to our new neighbors.
没有 我们只是打声招呼
You said you’re partners,
才怪 你们是伙伴
so what’s your business?
你们是做什么的?
Well…
嗯…
He is a tax attorney.
他是税务律师
And he’s an anesthesiologist.
他是麻醉师
How come these faggots always have to rub it in your face?
这些臭同志老爱骚扰别人
How can they be so shameless?
他们怎么会这么无♥耻♥?
That’s the whole thing, Dad. They don’t feel that’s anything to be ashamed of.
重点是他们不觉得这很无♥耻♥
Well, it is.
无♥耻♥透顶
Yeah, you’re right.
你说得对
Don’t placate me like I’m your mother, boy.
别把我当你妈一样哄
Forgive me, sir, for speaking so bluntly:
请恕我有话直说
Those fags make me want to puke my fucking guts out.
那些臭同志真是令我作呕
Well, me too, Son.
我有同感 儿子
Yeah, me too.
我有同感
I’m serious. He just pulled down his pants and yanked it out.
是真的 他就把那话儿掏出来
You know, like, “Say hello to Mr. Happy.”
然后说 来见我小♥弟♥弟♥
Gross.
好恶心
It wasn’t gross. It was kind of cool.
才不会 挺酷的
So did you do it with him?
你跟他做了吗?
Of course I did.
当然了
He is a really well known photographer.
他是有名的摄影师
He shoots for Elle on, like, a regular basis.
经常替超级名模拍照
It would’ve been so majorly stupid of me to turn him down.
拒绝他就未免太猪头了
You are a total prostitute.
你就像个妓♥女♥
Hey. That’s how things really are.
这才是现实社会
You just don’t know because you’re this pampered little suburban chick.
你只是个被宠坏的娇娇女
So are you.
你也是
You’ve only been in Seventeen once, and you looked fat!
你上过一次杂♥志♥ 而且很肥
So stop acting like you’re goddamned Christy Turlington!
别以为自己是超级名模
Cunt!
婊♥子♥
I am so sick of people taking their insecurities out on me.
我最恨别人嫉妒我就乱骂人
Oh, my God!
我的天
That’s the pervert who filmed me last night.
他是昨晚偷♥拍♥我的变♥态♥
Him?
他?
Jane, no way, he’s a total lunatic.
不可能 他是个疯子
You know him? Yeah.
你认识他? 嗯
We were on the same lunch shift when I was in ninth grade
是啊 国三我跟他同校
and he would always say the most random, weird things.
他老是乱说一些奇怪的话
And then one day, he was just, like, gone.
有一天他突然消失不见
And then,
然后…
Connie Cardullo told me that his parents had to put him in a mental institution.
康妮说他被父母关进疯人院
Why? What did he do?
他做了什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, they can’t put you away just for saying weird things.
乱说话又不会被关进疯人院
You total slut!
你这个小骚包
You’ve got a crush on him! What? Please!
你在暗恋他 什么? 拜托
You’re defending him. You love him. You want to have 1 0,000 of his babies.
你爱上他才替他说话 你想要生他的小孩
Shut up! Hi.
闭嘴 嗨
My name’s Ricky. I just moved next door to you.
我叫芮奇 刚搬到你家隔壁
I know.
我知道
I remember this really creepy incident where you were filming me last night.
昨晚你很变♥态♥ 一直偷♥拍♥我
I didn’t mean to scare you. I just think you’re interesting.
我不想吓你 只是你很有意思
Thanks,
谢了
but I don’t need some psycho obsessing about me right now.
不过我不想让变♥态♥狂迷上我
I’m not obsessing.
我不是迷上你
I’m just curious.
只是对你很好奇
What a freak!
大怪胎
And why does he dress like a Bible salesman?
他活像个摩♥门♥教♥徒
He’s, like, so confident.
他好有自信心
That can’t be real.
不可思议
I don’t believe him.
我不敢相信
I mean, he didn’t even look at me once.
他连看都没看我一眼
How’d you get in the Army?
你为什么入伍?
Look, Sergeant, I got three reasons for being in the Army.
教官 我有三个理由
First, I’m patriotic. Second, I love my country.
第一 我忠贞 第二 我爱国
And third, they nailed me.
第三 我收到征召令
You two boys report to me immediately after this formation.
解散后马上向我报到
Take them away, Sarge!
把他们带走
Hey.

One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
What’s going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Bend all the way down. Here comes the bull of the woods.
趴低点 魔鬼教官来了
I’m sorry, what?
你说什么?
Mom, nobody said anything.
没有人说话
Oh. I’m sorry.
对不起
Everyone’s with their spouse. How’d it look if I showed up with no one?
大家都携伴参加 要不然会惹人闲话
You end up ignoring me and talking… Now listen to me.
你一定会跑去跟别人聊天… 听我说
This is an important business function.
这是重要的应酬
As you know, my business is selling an image
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子就像是贩卖♥♥形象
and part of myjob is to live that image…
我必须维持好形象
Honey, do me a favor.
老婆 帮帮忙
Just say whatever you want to say and spare me the propaganda.
废话少说 别跟我来这一套 好吧
All right. Hi, Shirley!
嗨 雪莉
Listen, just do me a favor. Act happy tonight.
帮个忙 装开心点
I am happy, honey.
我很开心呀
No, you’re not.
才怪
Oh! That’s Buddy!
是巴迪
Buddy.
巴迪
Buddy!
巴迪…
Hi. Hi! Good to see you again.
嗨 很高兴再见到你
It’s so good to see you, too, Catherine.
我也是 卡瑟琳
Carolyn. Carolyn, of course. How are you?
卡洛琳 卡洛琳 没错 你好吗?
Very well, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Hello, Christy. Hello.
你好 克莉丝 你好
My husband, Lester.
我老公 赖斯特
It’s a pleasure.
幸会
We’ve met before, actually. This thing last year.Christmas at the Sheraton.
去年我们在耶诞节晚会见过
Oh, yeah.
是啊
It’s OK. I wouldn’t remember me, either.
没关系 连我也不会记得我
Honey, don’t be weird!
老公 别乱讲话
All right, honey. I won’t be weird. OK.
好吧 我不乱讲话 好
I’ll be whatever you want me to be. Well, OK…
你要我怎样我就怎样 嗯 好…
We have a very healthy relationship.
我们的关系很好
I see.
是啊
Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I need a drink.
你们聊 我去喝酒
Put a little more in there, cowboy.
多倒点 老兄
Excuse me.
对不起
Don’t you live on Robin Hood Trail? The house with the red door?
你住在罗宾汉街的红门房♥子?
Yeah.

I’m Ricky Fitts. I just moved in the house next to you.
我是芮奇 刚搬到你家隔壁
Hi, Ricky Fitts. I’m Lester Burnham.
嗨 我是赖斯特·班宁
Hi, Mr. Burnham.
你好 班先生
Do you party?
你哈不哈草?
Excuse me?
什么?
Do you get high?
你想爽一下吗?
I probably wouldn’t even tell you this if I weren’t a little tipsy
我是有点醉才敢这么说
but… I’m in complete awe of you.
我好崇拜你
I mean, your firm is hands down the Rolls Royce of local real estate firms
你的房♥屋中介公♥司♥规模庞大
and your personal sales record is…
你个人的业绩更是…
It’s very intimidating.
让我自叹不如
You know, I’d love to sit down with you and just pick your brain.
我很想好好研究你的大脑
If you’d ever be willing.
如果你肯的话
You know? I suppose, technically, I’m the competition
老实说 虽然我们算同行
but, I mean, I don’t flatter myself that I’m even in the same league as you.
我根本就没资格和你平起平坐
I don’t.
是真的
I’d love to.
我很乐意
Really? Absolutely.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!