小珍 很抱歉
I haven’t been more… available. I’m just… I…
我没有…多陪陪你
You know, you don’t always have to wait for me to come to you.
你不必等我来找你呀
Great. So now it’s my fault?
棒呆了 原来是我的错
I didn’t say that. It’s nobody’s fault.
这不是谁的错
Janie, what happened?
到底是怎么回事?
We used to be pals.
从前我们无话不谈
房♥屋中介卡洛琳·班宁
今天开放参观
中介王巴迪·坎恩
I will sell this house today.
今天我会卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
I will sell this house today.
我会卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子…
I will sell this house today.
今天我会卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
Welcome. I’m Carolyn Burnham.
欢迎光临 我是卡洛琳·班宁
This living room is very dramatic.
这间客厅很气派
Wait till you see the native stone fireplace!
壁炉是用上好石材砌成的
A simple cream could really lighten things up.
粉刷一下保证焕然一新
You could even put in a skylight.
装个天窗更棒
Well, why don’t we go into the kitchen?
我们去看看厨房♥
It’s a dream come true for any cook.
简直就是美食家乐园
Just filled with positive energy.
每个人都能当食神
You’ll be surprised how much a ceiling fan can cut down on your energy costs.
电吊扇可以省下一大笔电费
You know, you could have some really fun backyard get togethers out here.
后院可以举♥行♥很棒的烤肉大会
The ad said this pool was “lagoon like.” Nothing “lagoon like” about it.
广♥告♥说泳池很像蓝色珊瑚礁 这一点也不像
Except for maybe the bugs! There aren’t even any plants out here!
只有一大堆蚊子 连花草都没有
What do you call this? ls this not this a plant?
这些呢? 这不是花草吗?
If you have a problem with the plants, I can call my landscape architect.
你们要花草我就找园丁来 一次搞定
Solved! I think lagoon, I think waterfall.
珊瑚礁应该有热带风味
I think tropical. This is a cement hole.
这只是个水泥坑
I have some tiki torches in the garage.
车♥库♥里有火把
Shut up! Stop it! You weak. You baby! Shut up!
别哭了! 别哭 爱哭鬼
Shut up! Shut up!
别哭了! 别哭…
Who are you looking for?
你在找谁?
My parents are coming tonight.
我爸妈说要来
They’re trying to, you know, take an active interest in me.
他们想要开始多关心我
Gross. I hate it when my mom does that.
恶心 我最恨我老妈这样
They’re such assholes. Why can’t theyjust have their own lives?
真是无聊透顶 他们关心自己就好了
What makes you so sure she wants us to be there? Did she ask?
她有说要我们去看她吗?
Of course not. She doesn’t want us to know how important this is to her.
没有 不过这对她很重要
But she’s been practicing her steps for weeks.
她练习了好几个礼拜
I’ll bet money she’ll resent it.
她一定会恨我们
And I’m missing the James Bond marathon on TNT.
我也错过第四台播的007
Lester! This is important!
老公 这很重要耶
I’m sensing a real distance growing between you and Jane.
我觉得你跟小珍渐渐疏远了
Growing? She hates me.
疏远? 她讨厌我
She’s just willful.
她只是个性倔强
She hates you, too.
她也讨厌你
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
借光 借光
Pardon me. Excuse me.
不好意思 对不起
Now, for your halftime entertainment,
今晚半场的精采表演
Rockwell High’s award winning Dancing Spartanettes!
声名远播的洛威高中啦啦队
We can leave right after this, right?
看完了就能走吧?
Shit! They’re still here.
雪特! 他们没走
Janie! Hey, I really enjoyed that!
小珍 我很喜欢你的表演
Congratulations! You were great!
恭喜 你很棒
I didn’t win anything.
我又没赢什么
Hi, I’m Lester, Janie’s dad.
我是小珍的爸爸赖斯特
Oh, hi.
哦 你好
This is my friend, Angela Hayes.
我的死党安琪拉·海瑟
OK. Good to meet you.
很好 幸会了
You were also good tonight. Very…
你的表演也很棒 非常…
precise.
准确无误…
Thanks.
谢了
Nice to meet you, Angela. Honey!
幸会了 安琪拉! 小珍
I am so proud of you!
我以你为荣
You know, I watched you very closely. You didn’t screw up once!
我有仔细看 你没有跳错
OK. We have to go.
我们得走了
So what are you girls doing now?
你们要去哪儿?
Dad!
爸
We’re going out for pizza.
我们要去吃披萨
Really? We can give you a ride. I have a car. Want to come with us?
我有车 要我载一程吗?
Thanks, but I have a car.
谢了 我也有车
You have a car. Well, that’s great. That’s great.
你有车 太好了
Cause Janie’s thinking about getting a car soon, aren’t you?
最近小珍也想买♥♥车 对吧 小珍?’
Dad! Mom’s waiting for you.
妈在等你
It was very nice meeting you, Angela.
很高兴认识你
Any friend of Janie’s is…
只要是小珍的朋友
a friend of mine.
就是我的朋友…
Well…I’ll be seeing you around, then.
回头见
Could he be any more… pathetic?
他实在是有够逊了
I think he’s sweet.
他很可爱呀
And I think he and your mother have not had sex in a long time.
他跟你妈一定很久没搞过了
It’s the weirdest thing.
很奇怪
I feel like I’ve been in a coma for about 20 years
我好像昏睡了二十年
and I’m just now waking up.
现在终于苏醒
Spectacular.
棒呆了
I’m so sorry my dad was weird tonight.
抱歉我老爸刚才那么猪哥
That’s OK.
没关系
I’m used to guys drooling over me.
男人都会对我流口水
It started when I was about 12.
我十二岁起就这样
I’d go to dinner with my parents.
我跟爸妈上馆子
Every Thursday night, Red Lobster.
星期四都到红龙虾餐馆
And every guy there would stare at me when I walked in.
每个男人都盯着我看
And I knew what they were thinking.
他们只有一个念头
Just like I knew guys at school thought about me when theyjerked off.
就像男同学打手♥枪♥都在想我
Vomit.
好恶心
No, I liked it. And I still like it.
不会 我喜欢 现在也是
If people I don’t even know look at me and want to fuck me
当男人看到我就想跟我上♥床♥
it means I really have a shot at being a model,
这代表我能当模特儿
which is great.
这样很棒
Because there’s nothing worse in life than being ordinary.
因为当平凡人是最惨的
I really think it’ll happen for you.
你一定能成功
I know.
我知道
Because everything that was meant to happen, does… eventually.
因为一个人命中注定的事 一定会发生
Asshole.
讨厌
安琪拉·海瑟
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂?
Hello? Why’d you call me?
喂? 你打给我♥干♥嘛?
I didn’t.
没有啊
My phone rang and I answered, and somebody hung up.
我一接电♥话♥就被挂断
I star 69ed, and I called you back.
按自动回电后你就接了
Well, I was in the shower.
我刚才在洗澡
Oh, gross!
好恶心
Ricky? Breakfast!
芮奇 来吃早饭
Be right there.
马上来
Mom? Hello.
妈? 嗨
I don’t eat bacon, remember?
我不吃培根 记得吗?
I’m sorry. I must’ve forgotten.
对不起 我忘了
What’s new in the world, Dad?
爸 有什么新闻?
This country is going straight to hell.
这国家就快完蛋了
Are you expecting anyone? No.
你在等人吗? 没有
No.
没有啊
Hi. Welcome to the neighborhood.
嗨 欢迎搬来这个社区
Just something from our garden.
咱们后院种的
Except the pasta. We got that at Fallaci’s.
除了意大利面是美食店买♥♥的
It’s unbelievably fresh. Drop it in the water and it’s done.
新鲜得不得了 丢进滚水一烫就熟
Jim Olmeyer.
吉姆欧麦尔
Two doors down. Welcome to the neighborhood.
你的邻居 欢迎你们
Colonel Frank Fitts, US Marine Corps.
海军陆战队法兰克费兹中校
Nice to meet you. This is my partner.
幸会 他是我伙伴
JBJim Berkley, but people call me J.B.
吉姆巴克莱 小名
Let’s cut to the chase, OK?