You are beautiful.
你是很美
You are so…
你是这么地美
beautiful.
你是这么地美…
And I would be a very… lucky man.
我会是…最幸运的男人
I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己好蠢
Don’t.
别这样
I’m sorry.
对不起
You have nothing to be sorry about.
你不必道歉
It’s OK.
没关系
Everything’s OK.
一切都没事了
Wow. I was starving.
我刚才好饿
Do you want me to make another one?
你要再吃吗?
No, I’m fine.
不了 我饱了
You sure?
真的吗?
I’m still a little weirded out, but I feel better.
我还是有点怕 不过好多了
Thanks.
谢了
How’s Jane?
小珍好吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean…
我是说…
how’s her life?
她过得好吗?…
Is she happy?
她快乐吗?
Is she miserable?
悲伤吗?
I’d really like to know, and she’d die before she’d ever tell me about it.
我很想知道 她死也不肯告诉我
She’s… she is really happy.
她真的很快乐
She thinks she’s in love.
她觉得自己在谈恋爱
Good for her.
那很好
How are you?
你好不好?
It’s been a long time since anybody asked me that.
好久都没有人这么问我
I’m great.
我好极了
I’ve got to go to the bathroom.
我得去上厕所
I’m great.
我好极了
Man, oh, man.
老天爷
Man, oh, man, oh, man.
老天爷!
Oh, my God!
天啊
I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes
听说人在死前的一秒钟
the second before you die.
他的一生会闪过眼前
First of all…
首先
that one second isn’t a second at all.
其实不是一秒钟…
It stretches on forever, like an ocean of time.
而是延伸成无止尽的时间
For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp
对我来说我的一生是躺在草地
watching falling stars.
看着流星雨
And yellow leaves from the maple trees that lined our street.
还有街道上枯黄的枫叶
Or my grandmother’s hands and the way her skin seemed like paper.
或是奶奶手上像纸一样的皮肤
And the first time I saw my cousin Tony’s
还有我第一次看到东尼表哥
brand new Firebird.
那辆全新的火鸟跑车
And Janie.
还有小珍
Janie.
小珍
And Carolyn.
还有卡洛琳
I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me,
我猜我死了应该生气才对
but it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world.
但世界这么美 不该一直生气
Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.
有时候一次看完会无法承受
My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst.
我的心像涨满的汽球随时会爆♥炸♥
And then I remember to relax
后来我记得要放轻松
and stop trying to hold on to it.
别一直想要紧抓着不放
And then it flows through me like rain
所有的美就像雨水一样洗涤我
and I can’t feel anything but gratitude
让我对我这卑微愚蠢的生命
for every single moment of my stupid little life.
在每一刻都充满了感激
You have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m sure.
你一定不知道我在说什么
But don’t worry.
别担心
You will someday.
有一天你会明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!