leading the camps and they must destroy the buildings
用于消灭犹太人的建筑
used for extermination.
我通知我的政♥府♥了
I have informed my government.
你一定要坚持——再对他们提
You must insist– Bring it up again.
那些死亡工厂昼夜不停地运行
Those factories of death are working day and night.
你高估了国家领导的权力
You overestimate the power of heads of state.
我们政♥府♥与美国
Our government has been negotiating
协商了七个月
with the United States for seven months
让他们接纳两千个犹太儿童
to get them to take on 2,000 Jewish children.
他们无处可去
They’re getting nowhere.
两千个算什么!
2,000– That’s nothing!
杯水车薪
That’s a drop in the bucket.
每天送到集中营的孩子就有十倍多
10 times more than that are brought to the camps every day.
我可以为你和你家人安排
I can organize for you and your family–
我找到能报告教皇的人了
I found someone to inform the pope.
我相信教皇会发声的
I’m sure the pope will speak out.
盟国必须准备好告知德国民众
The Allies must be ready to inform the German people.
我会让他们知道的,格施泰因先生
I will make it known, Mr. Gerstein.
我能为你和你家人拿到护照——
I can obtain passports for you and your family–
不,不,我拒绝离开我的国家
No, no, I refuse to leave my country.
我必须见证这一切
I must testify about all this.
这是一个德国圣诞夜的法式晚宴
It is a French dinner for a German Christmas.
我会在诺曼底有个种马场喂养种马。
I will have a stud farm in Normandy and breed horses.
等我们胜利后
After our victory.
胜利!
Victory!
我妻子和我——
My wife and I–
我已经在波兰找到了一座农场
I’ve already found a farm in Poland.
哦别在波兰——我妻子和我憎恨寒冷
Oh no in Poland– My wife and I hate the cold.
是是是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah?
我打算买♥♥一座希腊岛屿
I’m going to have a Greek island.
你的梦想是什么,库特?
What’s your dream, Kurt?
我希望在德国做一个德国人
I’d like to be a German in Germany.
我将为我的战时见闻作证
I’ll testify about my wartime experiences.
很不幸,你根本无法公之于众
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to tell at all.
请恕我失陪下
Excuse me, please.
在德国的德国人!
German in Germany!
他到了
He’s here.
您来了——哦真是太棒了!
You’re here– Oh, that’s wonderful!
我不知道您有客人
I didn’t know you had guests.
也许我应该离开
Maybe I should leave.
不,不,不,留下,您还得翻译呢
No, no, no, you stay– You have to translate.
演讲马上就要开始了
The speech is going to start in a while.
欣泽太太,打开广播 -好的
Mrs. Hinze, set up the radio. Okay.
我一会儿就回来 -好
I’ll be right back. Okay.
是你承诺的惊喜吗?
Was it the promised surprise?
不——惊喜就快到了
No– The surprise is coming.
但我们必须严格遵守规矩
But we have to respect very precise rules.
德国人一向遵守规矩
Germans always respect the rules
只要它们够严格
as long as they are precise.
不唱歌♥就得不到礼物
No gifts before the singing.
开始了吗?
Has it started?
没有——马上
No– Any minute now.
我尽量拜托他们
I’ll try to get rid of them.
格施泰因,格施泰因,格施泰因,格施泰因!
Gerstein, Gerstein, Gerstein, Gerstein!
我们的惊喜呢?
What about our surprise?
来了——马上来
Come– Come along.
惊喜就在这里
Here’s the surprise.
我想出了一个赢得圣诞礼物的小游戏
I thought of a little game for your Christmas presents.
等我吹响这个哨子……
When I blow this whistle…
你们就进房♥间去
you’ll go into the room.
我会把灯关了……
I’ll switch off the lights…
把门也关了……
and close the door.
你们只有一分钟的时间来寻宝
You’ll have exactly one minute to go on a treasure hunt.
等我第二次吹哨时,
The second time I blow this whistle,
你们就立刻停下
you’ll stop immediately.
不管你们抓到什么都能占为己有
Whatever you’re holding is yours.
等一下!
Hold it!
各就各位,准备
On your marks, get set&
你很懂得如何消遣傻子
You know how to amuse idiots.
你为什么要花这么大功夫讨人喜欢?
Why do you make such efforts to be popular?
我谨遵我们的基♥督♥教传统
I’m very attached to our Christmas traditions.
喔,谁捏了我的屁♥股♥?
Oh, who pinched my ass?
是我的圣诞礼物,我亲爱的
It’s my Christmas present, my dear.
不,不准你拿起它
No, you’re not allowed to pick it up.
我们的朋友喜欢你的小礼物
Our friends like your little presents.
我得和我家人打电♥话♥了
I’ve got to phone my family.
请容我失陪下
Excuse me, please.
家人?
Family?
这是我们语言中最甜美的词
The sweetest word in our language.
待我向他们问好
Give them my best wishes.
确保没人进来,欣泽太太
Make sure that no one comes in, Mrs. Hinze.
他向地球上的所有人♥民♥呼吁
He has appealed to all the peoples of the earth
让神法成为我们社会的中心
to let divine laws be the center of gravity of our society.
祝愿,人性归于数不清的
This wish, humanity owes it to the infinite multitude
受苦的母亲,寡妇和孤儿
of suffering mothers, widows and orphans
他们被剥夺了生计
that have been deprived of the light of sustenance
剥被夺了生命
of their lives.
不!
No!
格施泰因,格施泰因!格施泰因,格施泰因,格施泰因,
Gerstein, Gerstein, Gerstein, Gerstein, Gerstein!
我该怎么办?
What shall I do?
告诉他们我在和孩子们说话
Tell them I’m talking to my children.
在留声机上放点音乐好让他们跳舞
Put some music on the Gramophone so that they can dance.
好的
All right.
还有欣泽太太,对他们保持微笑
And Mrs. Hinze, smile at them.
我尽力
I’ll try.
祝愿,人性归于……
This wish, humanity owes it&
他在和孩子通话
He’s talking to his children.
哦,这我喜欢!
Oh, I love it!
以及数以万计的平民
&Amp; and the millions of non-combatants.
我们多次谴责的空战
The war in the air that we all have denounced many times,
全人类,无差别地
mankind has, without distinction,
被夺去了生命,
deprived of life,
健康,家园,天堂
health, of homes, of heaven,
慈善和祈祷
of charity and prayer.
就这些吗?
That’s all?
就这些
That’s all.
他——他——他完全……
He– He– he nev…
他甚至完全没有提过“犹太人”这三个字
He never even pronounced the word “Jew”
或者“集中营”
or “concentration camp.”
您可以去德国以外的地方吗?
Can you travel outside Germany?
可以
Yes.
教皇身边守卫太森严了
The pope is too protected.
他需要与一个目击者见面
He needs to meet an eye witness.
先生,华盛顿依然——
Sir, Washington’s still–
教皇驾到
The Holy Father is arriving.
阁下,华盛顿依然很惊讶
Excellency, Washington is still amazed
教皇的圣诞广播太平淡了
the pope’s Christmas broadcast was so bland.
丝毫没有对纳粹暴行进行责难
The lack of any condemnation of Nazi atrocity
这已经威胁到了教皇的道德引导
threatens the moral leadership of the Holy Father
和教会本身的信仰
and faith in the church itself.
你不能指责希♥特♥勒♥
You can’t condemn Hitler
却又不指责斯大林,而后者是你的同盟
without condemning Stalin, who’s your ally.
你不能将他俩相提并论啊
You can’t compare the two.
我们非常欢迎您又一次来到梵蒂冈
We are very pleased to welcome you to the Vatican again.
我们深切感受到了
The greetings and good wishes that President Roosevelt
罗斯福总统的问候与祝福
has so kindly extended to us for the holy season of Christmas
因为这个神圣基♥督♥的季节,对我们而言是殊荣
have been a source of particular pleasure for us.
一想到从伯利恒发出的安详之光
Our heart too is saddened by the thought that once more,
照耀在被战争破坏流血的世界上
the serene light that radiates from Bethlehem
我们的心也再次感到悲伤
shines upon a world troubled and bloodied by war.
没有人比罗斯福总统更感激

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!