What kinds of work needs millions of workers?
别为了拯救你自己的灵魂而工作,库特
Don’t work for the salvation of your soul, Kurt,
要为了拯救我们的人♥民♥而工作
work for the salvation of our people.
这正是我在做的,父亲!
That’s what I’m doing, Father!
日以继夜
Night and day.
别再说那些无谓感伤的话了,一次也好
Once and for all, drop all that sentimental nonsense.
你在撒谎
You’re lying.
德国人不可能犯下这样的暴行
Germans are incapable of such atrocities.
希摩尔,拜托
Himmel, please.
库特,我们所对抗的纳粹有着很古老的历史
Kurt, our struggles against the Nazis are ancient history.
今天,你效力于党卫军,我效力于空军
Today, you are in the SS, I am in the Luftwaffe
而我们的孩子正被轰炸
and our children are being bombed.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧……
Well…
你们呢?
How about you?
我永远不会举起手臂,永远不会说万岁
I vowed never to raise my arm, never to say Heil.
这是目前我能做到的
So far I have succeeded.
“一个不在乎他无法改变世界的人,是幸运的”
Lucky is he who can ignore what can’t be changed anymore.
约翰施特劳斯的《蝙蝠》
“Die Fledermaus,” by Johann Strauss.
不好意思,牧师
Excuse me, Pastor.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
越来越多的犹太人会被毒死的!
There’s still a lot more Jews to gas!
怜悯吧,教皇,为了基♥督♥的子民
Mercy, Holy Father, for the people of Christ.
为犹太人♥民♥怜悯
Mercy for the Jewish people.
我知道世界遭受的苦难,里卡多
I know the sufferings of the world, Ricardo.
在东部……火车……灭绝营……
…in the east… trains… extermination camps…
毒气室……
…gas chambers…
我的心为受害者流血
My heart bleeds for the victims.
我为他们祈祷
I pray for them.
我也为你祈祷,我的孩子
I pray for you too, my child.
全世界都在等待上帝的代表
The world is waiting for the representative of Jesus
为他们指引方向
to lead the way.
没必要在大庭广众下出丑
There’s no need to make a spectacle of yourself.
得有人告诉陛下
Somebody had to tell His Holiness.
陛下将对纳粹的罪行表达强烈谴责
His Holiness will use fiery language against the Nazi crimes
在他的圣诞致辞上
in his Christmas homily.
您知道——您怎么不告诉我?
You know– why didn’t you tell me?
我现在就在告诉你!
I’m telling you now!
感谢上帝!
Thank God!
感谢外交坚持不懈
Thank diplomacy and perseverance.
你一定要信任你的父亲
You must trust your father.
火葬场超负荷了
The crematoriums are overworked.
你们之前怎么不来检查?
Why didn’t you come and verify them before?
整批库存都与空气接触了
The whole stock has come in contact with air.
不能用了——得埋掉
It’s unusable– It has to be buried.
你们运来的气体不像别的货物
Unlike our other deliveries, we always seem to have problems
似乎总是给我们出难题
with your shipments of gas.
医生要我提供不含刺♥激♥物的气体
The doctor asked me for gas without irritants.
我生产了那么多批产品
I had so many manufactured on that tone.
这些是次品!
There are defects!
不能再用了,必须填埋
It can’t be used, it has to be buried.
我不能终止一切行动
I can’t call everything off.
我要用
I will use it.
用不了的
It won’t work.
我告诉你,尽管效果很糟 -但还是能用的
I told you, it works badly, but it works.
他们从尸体上偷来的
We steal them from corpses
用它们来换伏特加
to trade them for vodka.
听别人说的
There’s also been talking.
我不喝酒没法搬尸体
I can’t move corpses without drinking.
你们俩说了什么?
What were you two talking about?
他说死人在被扔进炉子的时候
He said there were dead bodies screaming
在尖叫
when they were thrown in the ovens.

Move.
你的齐克隆要花六十分钟而不是十分钟
Your Zyklon is taking 60 minutes to work instead of 10.
它们拉低了我们的效率
It’s slowing down our rate.
这让我们很心烦
It’s getting on our nerves.
他们都是愚蠢的小偷
They’re all stupid thieves.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler!
首先,柏林对我们的成果发来了贺电
First, Berlin congratulates us for our results
鼓励我们更加努力
and encourages us to increase our efforts.
第二,我们正在灾难的边缘
Second, we are on the verge of a catastrophe
会阻碍整个任务
that could hinder our whole mission.
又是运输问题?
Transport problems again?
不,不
No, no.
我们的护卫队到处都有优先权
Our convoys have priority everywhere.
是对齐克隆供给的质量等级的担忧
It concerns the supply of quality-grade Zyklon gas.
特雷布林卡已经没有存货了
Treblinka has run out of stock.
格施泰因,我们为什么不能把所有供货集中在一个地点呢?
Gerstein, why don’t we keep all our supplies in one location?
因为有空袭的危险
Because of air raid danger.
我们的营地一个也不会被炸
None of our camps has ever been bombed.
你不能炸战犯囚集中营
You can’t bomb prison camps.
这是日内瓦公约中明令禁止的
It’s forbidden by the Geneva convention.
我们能用理性的方式
Will we ever deal in a rational manner
处理这些该死的供应问题吗?
with these damn supply problems?
估算是建立在每天一万个单元
Estimates were established on the basis of 10,000
的基础上的
units per day.
一万个单元?
10,000 units?
给所有的集中营?
For all the camps?
我每天运送六千个单元
I am being delivered 6,000 units per day.
我也是!
So am I!
我没法喂饱他们或安置他们
I can’t feed them or house them.
每天七千到八千
7,000 to 8,000 per day.
我的营地现在一片狼藉
My camp is now total chaos.
……向我们提出要求
…being demanded from us.
有些人只会纸上谈兵!
Some people only fight wars in offices!
而我们的命令是要加快进程
And our orders are to accelerate.
他们必须提供我们方法
They have to give us the means.
各种方法
All the means.
施莱弗公♥司♥能提供我们碾磨机来碾碎他们
The Shriver company could supply us with mills to grind them up.
我们摆脱不了的
We’ll never get out of this.
我一直噩梦不断
I’m having nightmares.
安静!
Quiet!
服从秩序,拜托
Let’s have some order here, please.
你们估计有多少需求?
What do you estimate your needs are?
我从不估计
I don’t estimate.
我要备齐大量齐克隆
I want huge stocks of Zyklon ready for use
存放在地下的某个地方
stocked in one place underground.
如果有必要你甚至可以花点钱
You may even spend some money if you have to.
我们的供应商要赶上这个速度会很困难
Our suppliers will have a hard time keeping up.
你的供应商,你的生产商
Your suppliers, your manufacturers
日日夜夜叫着“希♥特♥勒♥万岁”
shout, “Heil Hitler” night and day
赚得金钵满盆
while they fill their pockets.
他们应该小心点
They should watch out.
我们可以把人雅利安化
We can Aryanize the Aryanizers.
格赫特会帮你处理它们的
Gerhert will take charge of your dealings with them.
他很擅长
He’s good at that.
他在瑞士与其他中立国
He’s also well-connected in Switzerland
也很有人脉
and other neutral countries.
我不希望整个行动因为
I don’t want the whole operation to collapse because
缺乏气体和设备问题而搞砸
of gas shortage and installation problems.
那些是你们的整体估算吗?
Are those your entire estimates?
你看一下
Have a look at it.
我们怎么说?
Where do we stand?
别,格施泰因
Don’t, Gerstein.
我想最好在这里等你
I thought it best to wait for you here.
我不信任电♥话♥
I don’t trust the telephone.
他们必须行动了
The others have to act.
形势越来越糟了
The situation is getting worse.
盟国必须炸了通向集中营的铁路
The Allies must bomb the railroad lines
还必须毁掉那些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!