是的
Yes.
即便是党卫军也会生病
Even an SS can get sick.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
瑞典大使也在走廊上
The Swedish ambassador’s also in the corridor.
全世界都在坐火车旅行呢
The whole world is traveling by train.
我只是一个瑞典大使♥馆♥的秘书
I’m only the secretary of the Swedish embassy.
冯鲁塔先生
Herr Von Rutta.
明天您能在柏林接见我吗?
Could you grant me an interview tomorrow in Berlin?
我必须与您谈谈
I have to talk to you.
为何不在这儿谈呢?
Why not here?
我们要在过道里度过整夜
We’re going to spend the night in this corridor.
我见到了一些很恐怖的景象……
I’ve seen something horrifying…
绝对恐……
something absolutely horr–
恐怖……
horrifying.
一个个家庭都被灭绝了
Whole families are being exterminated.
战犯吗?
Prisoners of war?
犹太人
Jews.
他们被灭绝,全家都死了
They’re being exterminated, whole families.
他们赤身裸体,头发被剃光
They’re undressed, their heads are shorn.
连女人也一样
Even the women.
剃光?
Shorn?
为什么要剃光?
Why shorn?
劳驾各位拉上窗帘
Close your curtains, please?
火车上有灯光
Train has light.
敌人在晚上会轰炸
The enemy can bomb at night.
这里……齐克隆B毒气的发♥票♥
Here… Invoices for Zyklon B.
我用它来灭除寄生虫
I use it to destroy parasites.
我为供货
I supply them with it.
而他们用它来……
And they are using it to…
我的证件
my papers.
不,我不需要
No, I won’t need them.
你们政♥府♥一定要警告美国人和英国人
Your government must warn the Americans and the British.
让他们发放关于德国的宣传♥单♥
Get them to drop leaflets on Germany.
一旦德国人知晓,他们就会反击
Once they’re informed, the Germans will rise against.
叫他们赶快行动
Tell them to act fast.
每过一天都会死掉更多人
Every day that goes by–
我们要停留几分钟
We are stopping in a few minutes.
请大家留在原地
Remain in your place, please.
这是短暂停留
It’s a quick stop.
让另一列火车先走
To let by a train that has priority.
如果你想要我的推荐信,
If you want references on me,
你可以问奥托底比留斯要
你可以问奥托底比留斯要
you can get them from Auto Dibelius,
他是新教教会的教区长
the Superintendent of the Protestant Church.
坐下
Sit down.
别让他们跟着我,拜托
Stop them from following me, please.
坐下
Sit down.
他们需要你
They need you.
他们很久没有见到你
They see you so little.
你最好不要知道 我要告诉牧师的事
It’s best if you don’t know what I’m about to tell the pastor.
你最好不要知道 我要告诉牧师的事
我发现了一些很可怕的事,牧师
I’ve discovered something dreadful, Pastor.
犹太人 -别在这儿说
The Jews. Not here.
难以想象
It’s unimaginable.
等等,拜托,等等
Later, please, Later.
犹太人并非我们以为的那样被驱逐
The Jews aren’t being expelled as we thought.
他们都被灭绝了
They’re being exterminated.
什么?
What?
犹太人被灭绝了
The Jews are being exterminated.
进来!
Go in!
我刚从波兰的集中营回来
I just got back from the camps at Poland.
他们在那里消灭犹太人
They’re exterminating Jews.
最强壮的人被迫当苦力
The strongest are pressed into forced labor.
其他的妇女儿童被关进毒气室
The others, the women and children, are gassed.
是我亲眼所见的
I saw it with my own eyes.
教会必须警告所有基♥督♥徒
The church must alert all Christians.
你首先要做的就是向党卫军请辞
你首先要做的就是向党卫军请辞
The first thing you must do is resign from the SS.
我看到了不该看的
我看到了不该看的
I have seen what was not meant to be seen.
必须有个见证人
必须有个见证人
There must be a witness.
我要在那个地狱做上帝的眼睛
I shall be the eyes of God in that hell.
这将对你和你的家庭带来灾难
This may turn into a disaster for you and your family.
是的
Yes.
我们必须将杀手宣告天下
We must announce the assassins.
我准备在今天的仪式上与您一起
I’m prepared to do with you in today’s service,
见证我的所见
to testify to what I saw.
我们准备举♥行♥仪式了
We are ready to begin the service.
我们这就来
We are coming.
毫无疑问
There’s no doubt.
我们必须行动,但要用稳妥负责的方式
我们必须行动,但要用稳妥负责的方式
We must act, but in a thoughtful and responsible manner.
底比留斯教区长能给你些建议
Superintendent Dibelius can advise you.
我想他主持了你的婚礼仪式,是吗?
I believe he officiated at your marriage, didn’t he?
向党卫军请辞
Resign from the SS.
远离这一切
Keep out of all this.
我们说——
We were saying–
你们说犹太人就像是外来物
you were saying that the Jews were like a foreign body
必须被放逐
that had to be expelled,
说我们可以歧视犹太人
that we can discriminate against the Jews,
然而,然而不能迫♥害♥他们
but, but not persecute them.
假设正在发生大屠♥杀♥
Suppose mass murder is going on.
你们建议我该怎么做呢?
What would you suggest me do?
抗♥议♥,警告基♥督♥徒
Protest, warn Christians–
抗♥议♥会被我们的敌人宣传利用
That protest may be used as propaganda by our enemies
而我们则会被控告叛国
而我们则会被控告叛国
and we will be accused of treason.
我们在作战,格施泰因
We are war, Gerstein.
教会曾抗♥议♥过大屠♥杀♥ 精神——
When the church protested against the extermination of mental–
慈悲死亡
Mercy killings.
安乐死
Euthanasia.
不是大屠♥杀♥,格施泰因
Not extermination, Gerstein.
公众示♥威♥阻止了安乐死
Public protests stopped euthanasia.
让我们也为犹太人同样行动吧
Let’s do the same for the Jews.
精神病患者是我们教会的受洗成员
Those mental patients were baptized members of our church.
犹太人是… -你是个士兵
The Jews are– You are a soldier.
远离大众的日常生活
Far from the daily reality of our people.
你不小心撞上了最现实的艰难观念
You are bumped into view of the most true hardships.
你该知道大多数信众
You should know that the majority of the faithful
而且我们的牧师都支持希♥特♥勒♥先生
and our pastors are behind Mr. Hitler.
没有人会抗♥议♥
Nobody will protest.
甚至没人会相信你
Nobody will even believe you.
元首和希姆莱也和我们一样看了那个试验
The Fuuührer and Himmler watched the same test as us.
我们的命令是加快进程
Our orders are to accelerate the procedure.
卫生研究所派我去东线
The hygiene institute is sending me to the eastern front
为我们的部队净化水
to purify the water of our troops.
我不能参与这个行动
I can’t be part of this.
二者没有冲突
There’s no conflict.
我们的所有设施都在东部
All our installations are in the east.
那些计划都被批准了
…has agreed to those plans.
我在谈论产出,不是计划,普卢福先生
I’m talking of output, not plans, Herr Pruffer.
我们警告过你会有热变形的风险 长远来看会引发——
We warned you there was a risk of thermal distortion that in the long run could cause–
它们被用于3月22日的行动
They were put into operation on March 22nd.
到25日,运送三千个单元之后
On the 25th, after processing a convey of 3,000 units,
炉墙由于过热而爆裂
the oven walls blew out due to overheating.
假如不是你缩减了那么多经费,赫斯将军——
If you hadn’t cut down on costs so much, Colonel Hess–
我们为你们提供了免费劳动力
We provided you with free labor.
你为什么不采用移♥动♥模型?
Why don’t you adapt the mobile model?
因为需要不停重新封口
Because it needs to be resealed all the time
而焦油是定量供应的
and tar is rationed.
格施泰因中尉,专业消灭害虫
Lieutenant Gerstein, exploring the destruction of vermin
各种害虫
of all sorts.
我们迫切需要您的本事