a point of his star or a thread of his cassock.
他将在火葬场干活
He’ll work in the crematoriums.
如果上帝无处不在
If God’s anywhere here,
那么这是你能找到他的最好机会了
that’s your best chance of finding Him.
走吧
Move.
给我一辆护送车
Get me a convoy.
您需要绝对优先权,中尉
You need absolute priority, Lieutenant.

Here.
马上
Immediately.
抱歉,中尉
Sorry, Lieutenant.
您后面的车优先
The convoy behind you has priority.
施工到1945年11-12月结束
Construction to end in November, December 1945.
1946年年初开始投产
Production to start in early 1946.
我担心,呃 -你担心什么?
I’m afraid that, uh– What are you afraid of?
他们给我们送来的人手
The quality of manpower they are sending us
质量每况愈下
is getting worse by the day.
什么不是每况愈下?
Isn’t everything getting worse by the day?
我们要在1946年开动,是还是不是?
We will be operative in 1946, yes or no?
当然,是的
Of course, yes.
格施泰因?
Gerstein?
进来
Come in.
我必须跟你私下谈谈
I have to talk to you in private.
弗里茨!
Fritzi!
我们得赶快
We have to hurry.
他一到这儿弗里茨就试图放他走
Fritzi tried to set him free as soon as he got here.
但医生把他安排进特遣队了
The doctor put him sonderkommando
关在他的城♥堡♥
and in his castle.
现在他目睹了一切
Now he has seen everything.
埃农西奥教主要求解释
Papal Enuncio has asked for explanations.
希姆莱担心后果严重
Himmler is afraid of the consequences.
希姆莱会担心?
Himmler is afraid?
这位神父会被送回柏林
This priest is expected back in Berlin.
他绝不会去罗马,都安排好了
He’ll never get to Rome– It’s been taken care of.
弗里茨,你去处理这件事
Fritzi, you deal with it.
我们让他签一份说明,说他只见过花坛而已
We’ll make him sign a statement that he only saw flower beds.
去酒馆,我带他过去
Go to the canteen– I bring him over.
告诉柏林那边……
Tell Berlin…
我与此事无关
I had nothing to do with this.
他很快就到
He’ll be here in five minutes.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
你保证告诉柏林那边我没犯错
Make sure you tell Berlin I made no mistakes.
放心吧
Don’t worry.
放心
Don’t worry.
下士,解散
Corporal, dismissed.
我的上帝
My God.
您父亲确信您上了那趟列车
Your Father was sure you’re boarded that train.
我要把您从这里救出去
I’m getting you out of here.

No.
上帝任自己孩子毁灭
God lets his children be devoured.
我想理解为什么
I want to understand why.
您为何要牺牲自己呢?
Why do you want to sacrifice yourself?
里卡多
Ricardo.
这是不对的
It’s wrong.
牺牲您自己是不对的
It’s wrong to sacrifice yourself.
我们必须离开,让世界知道这里发生的一切
We must leave and let the world know what’s going on here.
我不能走
I can’t leave.
我不能走
I can’t leave.
格施泰因!
Gerstein!
世界知道这一切
The world knows everything.
看看他,几乎看不出神父的样子了
Look at him, he hardly looks like a priest anymore.
把他带到别人待的地方去
Take him away with the others
他那么喜欢跟他们混在一块
that he likes so much.
他是梵蒂冈的外交官
He’s a Vatican diplomat.
他来到这里是个错误
He’s here by mistake.
我来这里也是错误
I’m here by mistake, too.

Go.
你就等着上军事法庭吧,格施泰因
It’s court martial for you, Gerstein.
写信伪造希姆莱
For forging letters from Himmler.
你去罗马乞求别人拯救你?
You went to Rome to beg for your salvation?
亏我还信任你
And to think I trusted you.
带他一起去烟囱
Up the chimney with him.
那样你升♥天♥更快些
You’ll get faster to heaven.
我早上与希姆莱通过电♥话♥了
I spoke to Himmler over the telephone this morning.
他要那些坟地销声匿迹
He wants no traces left of those mass graves.
别装出一副震惊模样
Don’t pretend you’re surprised.
明天他就要我们把淋浴装置全都拆除
Tomorrow he’ll ask us to dismantle the showers
还有炉子
and the ovens.
他说他正努力和匈牙利犹太人讨价还价
He says he’s trying to barter the Hungarian Jews,
但没人感兴趣
but nobody’s interested.
神父有没有给你在罗马找好接应?
Did the priest give you any good contacts in Rome?
是的
Yes.
但假如你想利用它们,就必须让他活着
But if you want to use them, you’ll have to keep him alive.
太迟了
Too late.
我自己已经找到路子了
I figure out a way by myself.
德国历史上最辉煌的一页
The most glorious page of German history
永远不会被书写下来
will never be written.
罗马还是一个怡人的城市吗?
Is Rome still a pleasant city?
我——我不会离开我的祖国
I- I won’t leave my country.
他们会绞死我们的,库特
They’ll hang us, Kurt.
你先我后
You before me.
你的名字在所有那些齐克隆毒气的发♥票♥上
Your name is on all those invoices for Zyklon gas.
回家
Go back home.
去研究所,随便哪个你想去的地方
To the institute, wherever you want.
我们不再需要你的效力了
We don’t need your competence any more.
你的上帝会让你很不好过的,格施泰因
Your god will have a really hard time with you, Gerstein.
库特,发生什么事了?
Kurt, what is going on?
对不起,牧师,我着急赶路
Sorry, Pastor, I’m in a hurry.
我们应该做什么?
What should we do?
你回来了
You’re home.
我马上就得走
I have to leave again.
爸爸回来啦!爸爸回来啦——
Daddy’s back– Papa is back!
爸爸?
Papa?
看——最终你会知道我所做的一切
See– at last you’ll find out what I did.
我所知的的一切,我会是个见证人
The things I know– I’ll be a witness.
听听你说的,党卫军——
Listen to you– the S.S.–
我——我有证据,数字,名字
I-I have- I have evidence, figures, names.
我要去——
I’ll go-
美国人会明白的
The Americans will understand.
法国离我们最近
The French are the closest.
美国太远
The Americans are far away
你无法穿越边界
and you cannot cross the lines.
没有边界了
There are no more lines.
前线坍塌了
The front has collapsed.
牧师告诉我你回来了
The pastor told me you are back.
我们会怎么样,库特?
What happened to us, Kurt?
Is everything they say true?
他们说的都是真的吗?
是,都是真的
Yes, everything is true.
我就知道
I knew it.
但是来得及准备吗?
But will it be ready in time?
什么?
What?
秘密武器
The secret weapon.
是的
Yes.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们会阻止他们的
We’ll stop them.
穿上你的制♥服♥,儿子
Put your uniform back on, son.
父亲
Father&
父亲,我在执行任务
Father, I’m off on a mission.
你可以等在这里
You can wait right here.
让他待在那儿
Keep him there.
格施泰因还没好
Gerstein is not through yet.
我们的朋友格施泰因在写报告

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!