Monsignor!
鲁塔阁下
Monsignor Rutta.
里卡多
Ricardo.
阁下,听说我父亲在这里
Eminence, I was told my father was here.
是啊——伯爵与阿伯特在一块
Yes– The Count is with the Abbott.
这是格施泰因,一个朋友
That’s Gerstein, a friend.
阁下
Eminence.
他是改教者吗?
Is he a convert?
您说什么?
I’m sorry?
一视同仁
It makes no difference,
但我们要把两类人分开
but we are keeping the two sensibilities apart.
哦,不,不,库特是雅利安人
Oh, no, no, Kurt is an Aryan.
我们必须现在就去见我父亲
We must see my father now.
丰塔纳在与阿伯特讨论配给
Fontana is discussing supplies with the Abbot.
我们有五十六个难民
We have 56 refugees.
十一个孩子,五个吉普赛人,三个共♥产♥主义者
There are 11 children, five Gypsies, three Communists
还有十二个需要医疗援助的人
and 12 elderly people in need of medical care.
好的,我会给你送个医生,一些面粉和蔬菜
Yeah.I’ll send you a doctor, some flour and vegetables.
我们想弄到肉和意大利面,但很难
We are looking for meat and pasta but it’s difficult.
难民很多
There are a lot of refugees.
您的儿子带了个朋友上这来了
Your son is here with a friend.
是吗?
Really?
库特格施泰因,我的朋友
Kurt Gerstein, my friend.
很高兴见到您,伯爵
Delighted to meet you, Count.
您请示到会面了吗?
Did you manage to get an audience?
失陪下
Excuse me.
考虑到目前发生的事,
Considering what is going on,
让教皇与一个德国人见面不堪设想
it is unthinkable for the pope to meet with a German,
尤其是一个党卫军官员
especially an SS officer.
呃,那我们能见红衣主教吗?
Um, can we see the cardinal then?
去见他吧——我会通知他的
Go see him– I’ll let him know.
您不跟我们一起去吗?
Won’t you come with us?
不,我不能
No, I can’t.
我得去检查女修道院
I have to check that all the convents
是不是收留了所有这些可怜人
are taking in these poor people.
这边请 -谢谢
This way. Thank you.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
恐怕他们不能让他进去
I’m afraid they can’t let him come in.
你在这儿等着——我去找人批准
You wait here– I’ll get the authorization.
你在这里等我
You Wait for me here.
这事儿没门!
It is out of the question!
一个背叛自己国家的党卫军跑到这来
For an SS who is betraying his country to come in here.
有些背叛是正义最后的庇护所
Some betrayals are the last resort of the just.
里卡多
Ricardo.
我们都疼爱你
We all like you.
教皇,你的父亲,我本人
The pope, your father, myself.
我们理解你内心的痛苦
We understand the distress in your heart.
但你这样在耗尽我们
But it’s exhausting us.
危害到我们的地位
And poisoning our existence.
去那儿
Through there.
你来代替我的秘书
You will replace my secretary.
记笔记
Take notes.
也许你能学到些
And maybe you will learn something
关于外交工作的东西
about how diplomacy works.
在梵蒂冈,你拥有全世界
In the Vatican, you have the greatest masterpieces
最伟大的的杰作
in the world.
不需要抵御分支机构的势力
And no divisions to defend them.
大使先生,如果您能立即对发生在
Mr. Ambassador, I’d be extremely grateful if you’d give orders
罗马的逮捕下令,我将万分感激
that these arrests in Rome cease immediately.
二十天前,党卫军的考普乐少校
20 days ago, Major Coupler of the SS
对不想被驱逐的犹太人索要五十公斤黄金
demanded 50 kilos of gold for not deporting the Jews.
犹太社区把钱都交了
The Jewish community gave it to them.
现在他们却被逮捕了
And now they’re being arrested.
我们是否应该认为你们政♥府♥
Should we assume that your government
似乎不信守诺言?
doesn’t keep its word?
哎呀,哎呀
Alas, alas.
我就在等着您说,
I’m only waiting for you to say,
“你为何不辞职呢?”
“Why don’t you resign?”
维扎克先生,教皇很痛心
Mr. Weizsacker it is painful for the Holy Father.
超越了信仰的痛心
Painful beyond belief.
但在罗马,在他的眼皮底下
But in Rome, under his very eyes,
有那么多民众遭到迫♥害♥
so many people are made to suffer
仅仅因为他们属于另一个种族
simply because they belong to another race.
长此以往圣座能怎么办?
What will the Holy See do if it were to go on?
教皇不愿迫不得已
The Holy Father doesn’t want to be obliged
公开表达他的反对
to express his disapproval.
这是教皇的官方要求吗?
Is this an official request from the Holy Father?
这样他就不用发表一份官方版本了
It is so he doesn’t have to make one.
目前为止,他觉得德国人♥民♥
So far, he has said nothing that the German people
不应把这看做敌意行为
could consider as an act of hostility,
但他的忍♥耐是有限的
but there are limits.
如果教皇发现有抗♥议♥的必要
If the Holy Father found it became necessary to protest,
那他就会不计后果
he would abandon himself for the consequences
践行神的旨意
to divine providence.
我听说连皈依者也被逮捕了
I am told that even converts are being arrested.
抗♥议♥吧,阁下
Protest, monsignor.
抗♥议♥
Protest.
格施泰因?
Gerstein?
库特——什么风把你吹到罗马了?
Kurt– What brings you to Rome?
罗尔夫,罗尔夫,真不敢相信
Rolf, Rolf– I don’t believe it.
你跑到梵蒂冈来消毒了?
Have you come to disinfect the Vatican?
不,我在想办法赶回柏林
No, I’m looking for a good way to get back to Berlin.
谁是交通部主管?
Who’s the transportation officer?
米森中尉 -嗯哼
Lieutenant Mitzen. Mm-hmm.
跟我来——我来给你介绍
Come with me– I’ll introduce you.
下面人好多啊
It’s pretty crowded down there.
还不够多
Not enough.
意大利人都是犹太法♥西♥斯♥主义者
The Italians are kosher fascists.
没有他们,我们还能多两倍人
Without them, we’d have twice as many.
他们就喜欢偷鸡摸狗
All they like to do is steal.
过来
Come along.
让我把你介绍给米森
Let me introduce you to Mitzen.
你们要拿他们怎么办?
What will you do with them all?
我们干嘛来这里?
Why are we here?
我们家三代前就皈依了
We are converted since three generations.
我们没有理由来这里
We have no reason to be here.
祝您回柏林一路平安
Have a safe trip back to Berlin.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天晚上会有一千多人被放逐
More than a thousand will be deported tomorrow night
从……呃,泰伯尔——
from the, uh, Tibell–
泰伯伦火车站
Tiburtina. Train station.
没有什么能够阻止他们了
Nothing can stop this now.
还有一个办法能阻止
There’s still a way to stop it.
我们对蒙特卡西诺的情况有多少了解
What do we know about Monte Cassino.
美国人在不断轰炸
The Americans are bombing constantly.
德军在抵抗
The German soldiers are holding out.
修道院大面♥积♥被毁了
Most of the monestary has been destroyed,
特别是南翼
especially the south wing.
图书馆那边
The library wing.
图书馆很可能已经毁坏了
The library has probably been destroyed.
他们也炸了小礼拜堂
They have also bombed the chapel.
维扎克先生向我保证德军
Mr. Weizsacker assured me that the German army
绝不会交出蒙特卡西诺
will never surrender Monte Cassino.
我们恳求美国代表终止轰炸
We solicited the American representative
但希望渺茫
to put an end to the bombings, but there is little hope.
我们收到了斯贝尔曼主教的捐助
We have received donations from Cardinal Spellman.
还有拉丁美洲那边
And from Latin America.
教皇
Holy Father.
一千个犹太人将被驱逐
A thousand Jews will be deported
除非您出面调停
unless Your Holiness intercedes.
我们喜爱你,里卡多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!