Secret? You don’t have secrets from me.

No.
不不 拜托 我不想让您看
No, no, no! Please! I don’t want you to see it.
我不想让任何人看
I don’t want anyone to see it.
但您会为我感到特别骄傲的 爸爸
But you’ll going to be so proud of me, Papa.
这会是我最成功的作品
It’s going to be the best thing I’ve ever done.
人们听过的最棒的…
The best thing that anyone–
她出来了
There she is!
快看她 是不是很美 爸爸 快承认吧
Look at her! Isn’t she beautiful? Come on now, Papa, confess it.
世上最漂亮的女儿 也莫过如此了吧
Could you want a prettier girl for a daughter?
别闹了 沃菲
Stop it, Wolfie!
我看着糟透了
I look dreadful.
你…
Are you…
怀孕了吗
expecting?
-是的 -很棒吧 我们很高兴
– Yes, I am. – Isn’t it marvelous? We’re delighted.
您要喝茶吗 莫扎特先生
May I offer you some tea? Herr Mozart.
茶 谁要喝茶 我们出去玩吧
Tea. Who wants tea? Let’s go out!
这种时候需要一场盛宴
This calls for a feast.
您才不想喝茶 对吗 爸爸
You don’t want tea, do you, Papa?
-沃菲 -我知道 我们去跳舞
– Wolfie. – I know! Let’s go dancing.
爸爸喜欢宴会 不是吗
Papa loves parties, don’t you?
-沃菲 -怎么了
– Wolfie. – What?
你怎么能这么无趣 让爸爸喝茶
How can you be so boring? Tea!
来吧 爸爸 快
Come on, Papa. Hurry!
我们走 日安
Here we go. Good day.
现在开抢
Now!
我来指定惩罚 我来指定惩罚
I name the penalty! I name the penalty!
惩罚是…
And the penalty is….
-让她狠狠受罚 -露出你的腿
– Give her a good one! – Show us your legs!
快 快
Come on, come on!
只是个游戏罢了 爸爸
It’s just a game, Papa.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在开抢
Now!
莫扎特先生 不如您来指定令郎的惩罚吧
Herr Mozart, why don’t you name your son’s penalty?!
好了 爸爸 说吧
Yes, Papa. Name it.
随便说 我会悉听尊便 任何惩罚都行
Name it. I’ll do anything you say. Anything.
我想让你跟我一起回萨尔茨堡 儿子
I want you to come back to Salzburg with me, my son.
爸爸 规则是指定的惩罚
Papa, the rull is you can only give up penalty
必须能在屋子里完成
that can be performed in the room.
我受够这个游戏了 不想再玩了
I’m tired of this game. I don’t want to play anymore.
但我的惩罚呢 我得受罚
But my penalty! I’ve got to have a penalty!
我来说个惩罚 来吧
I name a penalty! Come on
这个惩罚就是
The penalty is…
你得以约翰·塞巴斯蒂安·巴♥赫♥的风格
you shall play our tune
弹奏我们的曲调
in the manner of Johann Sebastian Bach!
-把他翻过来 -翻过来
– Turn him over! – Over?!
现在你倒着弹
Now you play it backwards!
-再来一首 再来一首 -用格鲁克的风格弹
– Another one! Another! Give me another! – Play it like Gluck!
-没意思 换一个 -亨德尔
– Boring. Another! – Handel!
我不喜欢他 再换一个
I don’t like him! Another one!
用萨列里的风格弹
Play Salieri.
好 这是个挑战 这是个挑战
Now, that is a challenge! That is a challenge.
诸位安静 安静
Please! Please!
继续 嘲笑我吧 笑啊
Go on. Mock me. Laugh!
发笑的不是莫扎特 神父
That was not Mozart laughing, Father.
而是上帝
That was God.
是上帝通过那可憎的笑声在嘲笑我
That was God laughing at me through that obscene giggle.
继续 先生 笑啊
Go on, signore. Laugh.
让所有人都看到我的平庸
Show my mediocrity for all to see.
总有一天我会嘲笑你的
One day I will laugh at you.
在我离开这个世界之前
Before I leave this earth
我会嘲笑你的
I will laugh at you.
-沃菲 -什么事
– Wolfie? – What?
有个年轻的姑娘来找你
There’s a young girl here to see you.
她要干什么
What does she want?
她不跟我说 她说她得跟你谈
She won’t talk to me. She says she has to speak to you.
该死的
Damn.
有什么事吗
Yes?
-您是莫扎特先生吗 -没错
– Are you Herr Mozart? – That’s right.
先生 我叫洛尔 我是个女仆
My name is Lorl, sir. I’m a maidservant.
有人让我到这儿来为您提供服务
I was asked to come here and offer my services to you.
费用由您的一位仰慕者支付
They’ll be paid for by a great admirer of yours
但他想保持匿名
who wishes to remain anonymous.
这是您的主意吗 爸爸
Is this your idea, Papa?
我的主意
Mine?
您在逗我玩吗
Are you playing a trick on me?
我这辈子都没见过这个女孩
I’ve never seen this girl in my life.
-这是什么玩笑吗 -绝对不是 先生
– Is this some kind of joke? – Not at all, sir.
小姐 这样是绝对不行的
Young woman, this won’t do at all.
我儿子无法接受这样的好意
My son can’t possibly accept such an offer,
无论对方有多么慷慨
no matter how generous,
除非他知道背后的人是谁
unless he knows who’s behind it.
但我真的不能告诉您 先生
But I really can’t tell you that, sir.
-这真是太荒唐了 -荒唐什么
– This is ridiculous! – What is ridiculous?
沃菲在维也纳有很多仰慕者
Wolfie has many admirers in Vienna.
这里的人很喜欢他
They love him here.
他们总是给我们送礼物
People send us gifts all the time.
你不能随随便便就接受她
You cannot possibly accept her without references.
这不关你的事
Well, this is none of your business.
让你来这儿的人会付钱的 不是吗
Whoever sent you is going to pay? No?
没错 女士
That’s right, ma’am.
太棒了 现在我们要
Splendid! So now we’re going to
让一个完全陌生的人进入我们的家了
let a perfect stranger into our house.
谁是我们 谁让谁…
Who is we? Who is letting who– ?
请你在门外等等好吗
Could you please wait outside?
好的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
听着 老家伙
Look, old man!
我们为你花了不少钱了
We spend a fortune on you,
而你一天到晚就只会挑毛病
and all you can do is criticize from morning to night.
-现在… -斯坦丝
– And now– – Stanzi!
不 就应该让他听听
No! It’s right that he should hear!
我简直受够了
I’m sick to death of it.
我们做什么你都觉得不对 不是吗
We can’t do anything right for you, can we?
你们再也不用为我做什么了
You won’t have to do anything for me ever again.
我走
I’m leaving.
别这样 爸爸
No, Papa.
不用担心 我不会赖在这儿成为任何人的负担
Don’t worry, I won’t stay here to be a burden to anyone.
没人这样说你
No one calls you that.
她就说了 她说我成天睡觉
She does. She says I sleep all day.
你本来就是
And so you do!
你只出来吃饭
The only time you come out is to eat.
那你还想怎样
Well, what do you expect?
你还想让别人每天走出房♥间
Do you expect anyone to walk out
走到这乱糟糟的屋子里来吗
into a mess like this every day?
现在我又成了一个糟糕的管家了
So now I’m a bad housekeeper!
你本来就是 这里像猪圈一样
So you are. It’s a pigsty.
你什么时候能开始工作
When can you start?
-现在 女士 -很好
– Right away, ma’am. – Good.
先生 他们每天晚上都出去
They’re out every night, sir.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
有学生上门吗
Do any pupils come to the house?
我没见过
Not that I’ve seen.
那他是怎么维持生计的
Then how does he pay for all this?
他工作吗
Does he work at all?
是的 先生 他整天工作
Yes, sir. All day long.
不到晚上决不出门
He never leaves the house till evening.
他就坐在那儿 写啊写啊
He just sits there, writing and writing.
真的吗
Really?
他在写什么
What is it he’s writing?
这我就不知道了 先生
I wouldn’t know that, sir.
那倒也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!