沃菲
Wolfie.
我回来了
I’m back.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
只要你能…
If you’d just…
让我知道你需要我
show me that you need me.
我也会尽力做得更好的
And I’ll try to do better too.
这是什么
What is this?
不 沃菲 不写这个 不写这个
No, Wolfie, not this. Not this.
你不许再写这首曲子
You’re not to work on this ever again.
我决定了
I’ve decided.
这不是他的笔迹
This is not his handwriting.
是我写的
It’s mine.
我在帮助他
I was assisting him.
他不会再写这首曲子了
Well, He’s not to work on this anymore.
-就是这曲子害他病了 -但是
– It’s making him ill. – But–
晚安
Good night.
很遗憾我们没有女仆来送您出去 萨列里先生
I regret we have no servants to show you out, Herr Salieri.
请尊重我的意愿 离开吧
Please respect my wish and go.
夫人
Madame…
我将尊重他的意愿
I will respect his.
沃菲
Wolfie.
沃菲
Wolfie?
沃菲
Wolfie?
沃菲 沃菲
Wolfie! Wolfie!
沃菲
Wolfie!
沃菲
Wolfie!
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
仁慈的上帝啊
Your merciful God.
他毁掉了他钟爱的天才
He destroyed his own beloved,
而不愿意让一个庸才…
rather than let a mediocrity…
分享哪怕一点点他的荣耀
share in the smallest part of his glory.
他杀了莫扎特
He killed Mozart.
然后让我活着受折磨
And kept me alive to torture.
三十二年的折磨
Thirty-two years of torture.
用三十二年
Thirty-two years
慢慢看着我自己销声匿迹
of slowly watching myself become extinct.
我的音乐…
My music…
逐渐变得微弱
growing fainter.
每况愈下…
All the time fainter…
直到再也没有人♥弹♥
till no one plays it at all.
而他的音乐…
And his….
早上好 教授 该上厕所了
Good morning, professor. Time for the water closet.
然后我们为您准备了您最爱的早餐
Then we have your favorite breakfast for you.
糖面包卷 他可喜欢吃了
Sugar rolls. He loves those.
刚出炉的糖面包卷
Fresh sugar rolls.
我将为您发声 神父
I will speak for you, Father.
我将为世界上所有的庸才们发声
I speak for all mediocrities in the world.
我是他们的捍卫者
I am their champion.
我是他们的守护神
I am their patron saint.
各处的庸才们啊…
Mediocrities everywhere…
我赦免你
I absolve you.
我赦免你
I absolve you.
我赦免你
I absolve you.
我赦免你
I absolve you.
我赦免你们所有人
I absolve you all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!