Can we come in?
最好不要 他在休息
Better not. He’s sleeping.
那他没事吧
He’s all right, though?
没事 只是累坏了而已
Yes, he’s just exhausted.
有些头晕 就这样
He became dizzy, that’s all.
-那跟他说一声我们来过 好吗 -没问题
– Well, tell him we came by, won’t you? – Of course.
把这个给他 这是他的分成
Give him this. That’s his share.
-应该会让他打起精神来 -确实
– That should cheer him up. – Indeed!
祝各位晚安 今晚的演出实在是…
And now, good night to you all. It was…
完美 真的
perfection, truly.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What happened?
他说让我把这个给你
He said to give you this.
如果你在明晚之前完成…
And if you finish by tomorrow night…
他会再给你一百杜卡特
he will pay you another hundred ducats.
还有吗…
Another…?
太赶了 明晚…
That’s too soon. Tomorrow night….
不可能的
It’s impossible.
他说要给我一百吗
Did he say a hundred?
是的
Yes.
太赶了
It’s too soon.
我能…
Can I…?
我能否帮忙
Could I help you?
您愿意吗
Would you?
事实上 您确实可以帮忙
Actually, you could.
我想走了
I want to go.
去哪儿
Where?
-我想回维也纳 -现在吗
– I want to go back to Vienna. – Now?
-是的 -为什么
– Yes. – Why?
我觉得不对
I feel wrong.
我不该在这里
I feel wrong being here.
我停在哪了
Where did I stop?
垂念部分的结尾
The end of the Recordare
-请将我列于你右翼之侧 -所以
– Statuens in parte dextra. – So,
现在是到受判之徒…
now Confutatis….
当受判之徒都被驱逐
Confutatis Maledictis. Wcked are confounded.
被扔进痛苦之火[拉丁文]Flammis acribus addictis.
你会怎么翻译这句
How would you translate that?
“被扔进痛苦之火”
“Consigned to flames of woe.”
您相信吗
Do you believe in it?
什么
What?
永不熄灭的火 永远灼烧着你
A fire which never dies, burning you forever.
相信
Yes.
有可能
Possible.
来 我们开始吧
Come, let’s begin.
我们上一段是以F大调结尾
We ended in F major.
-好的 -现在转A小调
– Yes. – So, now, A minor.
-A小调 -然后呢
– A minor. -Yes?
受判之人 A小调
Confutatis. A minor.
从声部开始写
Start with the voices.
-低声部先来 第一小节第二拍 -拍号♥呢
– Basses first. Second beat of the first measure. – Time? Time?
四四拍 第一小节第二拍
Common time. Second beat of the first measure.
以A音开始
On A.
第二小节 第二拍
Second measure, second beat.
听到没
You see?
-嗯 #G吗 -是的
– Yes. G-sharp? – Of course.
第三小节第二拍 E调
Second beat of the third measure, on E.
你记下来了吗
Do you have me?
-应该吧 -给我看看
– I think so. – Show me.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
现在来写男高音
Now the tenors.
第一小节第四拍 以C音开始
Fourth beat of the first measure, on C.
第二小节第四拍 以D音开始
Second measure, fourth beat. D.
-好了吗 -好了 继续
– All right? – Yes, continue.
第四小节第二拍 以F音开始
Second beat of the fourth measure, on F.
现在来写管弦乐部分
Now the orchestra.
第二大管 低音长号♥ 和低音提琴
Second bassoon, bass trombones, with the basses.
一样的音符和节奏
Identical notes and rhythm.
第一大管 次中音长号♥ 和男高音一起
First bassoon, tenor trombones, with the tenors.
-你说得太快了 -你记下没
– You go too fast. – Do you have it?
第一大管 次中音长号♥ 然后呢
First bassoon, tenor trombones, what?
和男高音一起
With the tenors.
一样吗
Identical?
当然了 乐器和人声并行
Of course. The instruments doubling the voices.
-现在是小号♥和定音鼓 D调小号♥ -不
– Now. Trumpets and timpani. Trumpets in D. – No.
听我说
Listen to me.
-不 我听不懂 -听着
– No, I don’t understand! – Listen!
D调小号♥ 主音和属音 在第一和第三拍
Trumpets in D, tonic and dominant, first and third beats.
这是跟和声一起进行的
It goes with the harmony!
对 没错 就是这样
Yes. Yes, yes!
没错
Yes!
好了 我懂了 没错没错 就这样吗
Yes, I understand. Yes, yes. And that’s all?
不 现在开始写♥真♥实之火
No, no, now for the real fire.
弦乐齐奏
Strings in unison.
A音固定音型 就像这样
Ostinato on A – like this
下一小节往上升
Next measure is rising.
你记下了吗
Do you have it?
-应该记下了 -给我看看
– Yes, yes. I think so. – Show me.
-太棒了 -没错 继续
– It’s wonderful! – Yes, yes. Go on.
祈召我
Voca Me.
低声地
Sotto voce.
-写下来 低声地 -好好好
– Write that down! Sotto voce. – Yes, yes.
极弱
Pianissimo.
-极弱吗 -是的
– Pianissimo? – Yes.
C大调
C major.
女高音和女低音从第三拍开始
Sopranos and altos in thirds.
女低音从C音开始 女高音高八度
Altos on C, sopranos above.
-女高音在唱到第二个祈召时升到F音 -是的
– Sopranos up to F on the second voca? – Yes.
-一直唱到得恩宠者 -对
– And on dictis. -Yes!
在下面只要小提琴 琶音
And underneath, just violins. Arpeggios.
八个音符的下行音阶
Desending scale in eighth notes,
然后再次回到那个固定音型
and then back to ostinato again.
就这样 你记下来了吗
And that’s it. Do you have it?
-你说得太快了 -你记下来没
– You go too fast. – Do you have it?
你说得太快了 等一下 拜托 就一下
You go too fast. One moment, please! One moment.
记好了
Yes.
很好 把整段从头到尾拿给我看
Good. Show me the whole thing from the beginning.
你想休息一会儿吗
Do you want to rest a bit?
不 不 我一点也不累
No, no. I’m not tired at all.
我们先停一会儿吧
We’ll stop for a moment.
然后我们就把落泪之日写完
Then we’ll finish the Lacrimosa.
我还能继续 你放心
I can keep going. I assure you.
我睡一会儿 你能陪着我吗
Will you stay with me while I sleep a little?
我不会离开你的
I’m not leaving you.
我很惭愧
I’m so ashamed.
惭愧什么
Of what?
我太蠢了 我…
I was foolish. I…
我以为你不喜欢我的作品 也不喜欢我这个人
I thought you did not care for my work, or me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你丈夫病了
Your husband took sick.
我把他送回家
I brought him home.
为什么是你
Why you?
因为当时我就在附近 夫人
Because, madame, I was at hand.
十分感谢 你现在可以走了
Well, thank you very much. You can go now.
他需要我 夫人
He needs me, ma’am.
不 他不需要
No, he doesn’t.
我也不想让你待在这里
And I don’t want you here.
请你走吧
Just go, please.
-他要求我留下 -而我要求
– He asked me to stay. – And I’m ask–
沃菲
Wolfie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!