Now there’s got a lot of acts
我们需要在9点半的时候结束
and we have to trow heat off by nine-thirdy so ..
不用多说
without no further due
举起双手欢迎我们的橘子女孩儿…
representing Orange girl put your hands together for…
Lou Rosarro
Lou Rosarro
我们会再见吗 你也想要分一杯羹吗
We meet again. You wanna a piece of it?
老鹰
Eagle.
Ian Hawke?
我来
I’ll take that.
我还没有意识到你现在处于下层社会了
I didn’t realise that you are runnin’ a low life.
– Alvin, – Brittany? 你们对表演还有兴趣吗
– Alvin, – Brittany? – Aren’t you guys still interest?
我今晚不能去表演了
I’m not gonna be able to perform tonight.
那我们的音乐系怎么办?学校全靠你们了
What about the music department? The whole school is counting on you.
我知道 但是我不得不听你说关于Ian的
I know, I know. I had to listen to you about Ian.
别告诉我…
Don’t tell me…
是的,他把我们锁在笼子里
Yes, he locked us in a cage.
这就是你们最棒的了吗?
This is this the biggest you have?
我可有权利要求你们使出你们最好的
I have a licence to call and asked for the biggest thing
这可不是你们最好的
that’s not the biggest what you got.
我会把这消息告诉Dr Rubin
I will go and take the news to Dr Rubin.
– Brittany? – Alvin,别动
– Brittany? – Alvin, don’t move.
收到 Brittany 我来了
You got it. Brittany, I’m comin’ to get you.
Simon,你知道怎么打锁吗?
Simon, how do you know to hit a lock?
收到
Roger that.
我要快点救那些女孩出来
I need to get to those girls. Fast.
我知道
I know how.
第三个号♥码是最难解的..
The third number is notoriously the hardest to crack …
我只能提供号♥码,其他的我不会…
I’m assuming that provide number that we can’t assume…
前两个号♥码是1 我相信是1了
The first two numbers are one. I got to go with one.
打开了
It opened.
太好了
All right, girls …
Ian来了 尽快打给我
Ian is coming. Put the phone back, hurry!
准备好表演
Get ready to be fabulous.
我们准备好了
Oh. We are ready.
你们最好给我准备好
Yeah, you’re better be.
今晚的表演我要拿回我原来拥有的一切
Because tonight’s performance it’s gonna put me back on the top.
下面我们欢迎…cherisse
And now please welcome…Cherisse.
司机,带我去Arena 贵宾入口
Driver man, take me to the Arena. The VIP entrance.
尽快 Moonroofs的表演了
Tout de suite. A little moonroofs actions.
Moonroofs上了, moonroofs, roofs, roofs…
Moonroofs are go, moonroofs, roofs, roofs…
香槟
Champagne.
不介意我喝点吧 .如果我喝了
If you don’t mind … If I do…
知道我为什么要喝吗?
You know why I don’t mind if I do?
因为今晚我们就要举杯庆祝
Because tonight we’ve got to toast
一个特别的人,就是我
To a very special someone, named me.
他们说我不可能做到
They said I couldn’t do it
他们说我永远不能死鱼翻身
they said I never bounce back
猜猜怎么样 .见鬼去吧
Guess what? Time to kiss my ass.
干杯,让全世界把花鼠忘掉
A toast! To the ladies who gonna make the world forget about the Chipmu…
不,你们在干嘛?Alvin
No, no, no, no! What are doin’? Alvin.
嗨 Ian 很高兴见到你,看起来不错
Hi Ian! Good to see you. You look alright!
不,我们已经签了合同的
No, no! I signed a contract.
Jeanette跳,等等 – 我不是太好…
– Jump, Jeanette. -Wait! – I’m not really good…
我打赌你一定没得表演了
I bet it you don’t perform.
猜猜Alvin. 你成功了
– Gas, Alvin. – You got it!
Ian,用麦当劳的话说,你被解雇了
Hey, Ian! In the words of McDonald, you’re fired!
Alvin有说是什么吗?
Hey..hey guys, any sayin’ about Alvin yet?
没有Alvin就没有花鼠女孩
No Alvin and no Chipettes.
校长和学校都靠我们了
Just Dr Rubin and the entire school are counting on us.
别担心 一切都会好的
Well, you know…you know don’t worry everything will work out…ish.
Alvin!快点 别担心
– Faster Alvin! – Don’t worry…
我现在去找我朋友帮忙 等在这儿
I’m gonna get a real help from my friend, stay there.
知道了 Alvin.
Roger that Alvin.
就像我回到了赛场上一样
Just like I’m back on the racetrack.
你去哪儿 想干嘛
Where you going? What are you doing?
等回家后我告诉所有人我救了 Alvin Seville
Wait ’til I tell everybody back home that I’ve saved Alvin Seville.
我想我还欠你一个Ian的道歉
I guest I owe you an apology about Ian.
和Britt在一起 我死定了
Stick with me Britt. I’ll never stay alive.
是吗 我真的不该这么做
Oh yeah , I’ll never got to do that.
我得说 他真的很坚持
I got to say, he’s definitely persistant.
我们得赶紧把他甩掉 坐好了
– We got to lose him. – Hang on.
我数3一起跳上去
I got a plan, jump on a count of three!
Three.
就这样 我畏高
– Oh, that’s it. – I’m not really good this heights.
Jeanette.抓紧了 带女孩来我这里
– Just hand on tight Jeanette. – Bring my girls right to me.
我们需要那遥控器
We need a remote
伙计们 我知道应该做什么
Guys, I know what have to do
脱下Ian的帽子
Hats off on Ian.
遥控器
The remote.
我拿不到
I can’t reach it.
我在努力 抓住我的腿
I’m doing for it. Hold my ankles.
成功了
I got it.
我成功了?
I got it?
做得好 Jeanette.
– Well done, Jen. – Top work, Jeanette.
Ian, 你大错特错,我们不需要那些
Hey Ian, you were wrong. I don’t need these.
再见了 再见 Ian
– Bye bye. – Adios, Ian.
现在,请出我们最后的表演者
And now, for our final act of the night…
听着,还有一秒改变局面
And, listen we have last second change to the line up
相信你们一定不会失望的
but we don’t think you gonna be to disapointed
West Eastman的代表–花鼠
Representing West Eastman it’s…the Chipmunks.
Theodore.看来我们得上去了
We may have to go up there , Theodore.
没有花鼠们 我们还得继续
If there are no Chipmunks we gonna have to move on.
我不想再做好人了
I don’t wanna be good again.
抱歉了,我们得继续下去
I’m sorry, but we have to move on.
你们知道我不是花鼠
I’m not a Chipmunk, as you can see.
音乐在哪儿 失败者 音乐在哪里?音乐..
Where is the music you loser? Where is the music? Music?!
好,我唱
Ok, I got to song.
哇,强!
Well, that…was huge.
谢谢
Thank you.
花鼠在这里
The Chipmunks are in the building.
那是花鼠女孩儿 – Alvin.
– It is the Chipettes! – Alvin.
你好, West Eastman.
Hello, West Eastman.
我们下来了 站稳了
I’m puttin’ her down. Hang on.
– Alvin. 给我击掌 兄弟
– Alvin. – Give me the high-five, brothers.
女士们先生们West Eastman的代表
Ladies and gentlemen, representing West Eastman it is my great pleasure…
真荣幸
This is such an honor.
你还是我们 我们
– For you or for us? – For us.
一起来
We get it! Come up, guys.
让我带给你们花鼠女孩儿和花鼠
And now I give you the Chipettes and the Chipmunks.
谢谢
Thank you.
是谁夺得25000美金相信大家已见分晓
Hey everybody, it’s clear that we have a winner of the 25000 dollars …
就是West Eastman
And it’s West Eastman High.
我们成功了
Guys, we did it.
这是你的 Dr Rubin.
It’s all yours, Dr Rubin.
女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen
斯台普斯中心非常荣幸欢迎女花鼠们
The Staples Center is proud to welcome the Chipettes
嗨,大家好,我是Jeanette,我是Eleanor
Hi everyone, I’m Jeanette and I am Eleanor.
我是Brittany.
And I’m Brittany.
我们是女花鼠
And we are the Chipettes.
一二三
One, two, three.
– Dave,你在跳舞 你好了,太好了
– Dave, you are dancing. – You are even good, Dave. Yeah!
欢迎回来 想我们吗?
– Welcome home. – So, did you miss us?
我当然想念你们 你们是我的孩子
Of course I missed you. You are my boys.
Dave,你有多想我们? 现在我们是6个了
Ok Dave, just did how much you miss us. There are now six of us.
Alvin, 你说什么
Alvin, what did you say?
女花鼠也需要一个地方住的,是吧?
The Chipettes need a place to cresche , right?
所以我说像你说的
So I said that you said
她们想和我们在一起多久都行
they can stay with us for as long as they needed to
好, 大家动起来
Ok, this works for Dave. Everybody shake what your mama gave ya!
看看你 准备睡觉去
Look at you. All ready for bed.
看看女花鼠们给你多好影响
Looks like the Chipettes had a good influence.
谢谢Dave