去好好秀给他们瞧瞧 是 我能做到
– Go up there and knock them dead. – Yes sir, I can do it.
你们两个 我只想让你们知道 别挡Brittany的路 好的
– You two I just wanna let you know, not to get in Brittany’s way. – Ah, ok.
喜欢你所看到吗 给Ian打电♥话♥
You like what you see, call Ian Hawke …
310-555-5309.
310-555-5309.
别担心 Alvin很快就回来 Alvin!
Don’t worry, Simon, Alvin will walk through that door any minute now. Alvin!
我回来了
I’m back.
谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
唱得好,女孩们
Well done, ladies.
让我们来拭目像暴风雨一样的花鼠们
And now, let teared for the group that will rock you like a hurricane.
至少就像很多你的学生告诉我的一样
At least that is what many of you students have told me.
欢迎花鼠们
Here they are…the Chipmunks.
嘿 你知道吗 有句话说在团队里没有自我
Hey, you know they say there is no “I” in the word “team”
他们是对的
and they are right
你知道IN是什么吗?Alvin
But,you know where is “IN” ? Alvin.
就是像你们 女孩们
Such to be you. Girls!
可悲,他是对的
Sadly, he’s correct.
找到他了吗?
Did you find him?
对不起,我找遍了周围都没有找到
Guys, sorry, I searched the whole perimeter.
我也不知道为什么 整个队也没有回来
And I don’t know why, but the team is not back yet.
我们怎么办
What should we do?
我应该….
I would …
我应该叫别人…..但不是我
I would ask someone…who’s not me.
.我知道我们应该怎么做
I know what we should do.
嗨,大家好
Hi, everyone.
我兄弟,Alvin今天来不了了
Our brother, Alvin couldn’t be here today.
重要的是,我们不会出演的如果Alvin不在
Thing is, we never performed without Alvin ..
我们还没有准备好
and we are not starting now.
你们不能只有两头小猪
You can’t have two little pigs
你们不能只有两个士兵 所以…
you can’t have only two musketeers so…
只有我们俩不能唱
You know you can’t have only two chipmunks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带你们回家
I’ll take you home.
女孩们,听到了吗
You hear that, girls?
胜利的声音
That…is the sound of success.
.我知道你们的失望
I relize how devastated you…
但是花鼠们也一定有自己的原因
Chipmunks’ funs must be…
所以我想这意味着女花鼠赢了..
So I guess that means that the Chipettes…
过来,女孩们
Come on girls, let’s take a victory lap.
过来
Hey, come on guys, let’s go.
Britt,我们得去
Britt, we have to.

Let’s go.
谢谢
Thank you.
生活真美好
Life is good.
尤其你不是一个失败者的时候
Especially when you’re not a loser.
嘿 伙计们 我在这儿
Hey guys? I’m here.
兄弟们?
Guys?
噢 太棒了
Oh, great.
Alvin.他们走了.
They are gone, Alvin.
他们永远也不会原谅我的 你知道吗 Alvin…
– They never gonna forgive me. – You know … Alvin…
Ian他是对的
Ian was right.
你永远也不会关心其他人除了你自己
You don’t care about anyone except yourself.
噢,顺便说下 我也不想以这种方式赢你
And oh, by the way, I never wanna to win this way.
Simon,你醒了吗
Simon, are you awake?
Theodore,我不责怪你生气
Theodore, I don’t blame you for being mad.
我离家出走了?
I ran away from home?
别去公园找我 我不在那里
Don’t look for me in the Zoo, because I’m not there.
不.不 Theodore
Oh, no Theodore …
你好?
Hello?
狐獴家族
Meerkat family?
有人在家吗
Is anyone home?
我是Theodore,我想成为你们的一员
My name is Theodore, I like to be in your family.
也许他们藏起来了
Maybe they are hiding.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
你不是狐獴
You are not a meerkat!
Toby你来找老虎,狮子和熊那边
Toby, you take the lions, the tigers and the bears …
Simon和我去检查蜜蜂那边
Simon and I will take the butterfly room.
好老鹰
Nice Eagle.
不要动Theodore
Don’t move Theodore.
好的
No problem there.
别动 别动小子 我们马上把你就救出去
Hang in there, hang little guy. We’ll get you out from there.
我们要定个计划 我们需要定个精密的计划
Ok, we need a plan. And we need carefuly executed plan.
或者你可以像个疯子一样跑进去
Or you can just ride in there like a maniac.
Theo,.小心
Theo, watch out.
嗨,我是Theodore
Hi, I’m Theodore …
嘿,大鸟,看这里,你饿了吗 先抓这A
Hey birdy, look up in here, are you hungry? Catch this “A”?
那是开胃菜
That’s for appetizer.
放松点 我们出去聊好吗
Let’s all just relax, and we talk this out, ok!
听着 我想我知道你为什么想要Theodore 真的
Look, I guess why you want Theodore, I do,
不过 不好意思 我不会允许这事发生的
but I’m sorry, I can’t let that happen.
因为他是我的兄弟
He’s my brother.
别让他知道 因为最近我真的是个大混♥蛋♥
Not let him know that, because I’ve been a such a big jerk lately.
如果谁是值得被吃掉,那就是我
If anyone deserves to be eaten, it’s me.
不是真的
Not really.
Alvin.我来帮你
I got you, Alvin.
当心老鹰
Watch to the eagle.
他们的敌人就是大象
Their only mortal enemy is a piggy elephant.
幸好我知道它们在哪里
Luckily I speak a little habitat.
我想这行得通
I think it’s working.
天啊,这太大了
Guys, that was huge.
那我们现在是一对所有还是三对一
He’s right.Now we are one for all and three for one?
算了吧,拥抱一下
Come on, Simon, hug it out.
你知道的,对不起
You know I’m sorry, Sy.
不要叫我去亲你我可是会的
Sy, don’t make me up to kiss you because I’ll do it.
我不介意
I don’t care.
过来 终于好了
Here come the lips! The makeout train leaving the station.
最后 我想我想要那个拥抱
I think after all, I’ll take that hug.
打Ian Hawke电♥话♥
Justine, call Ian Hawke.
310-555-5309
Morris,让Ian听电♥话♥
Morris, get me that Ian Hawke on the phone.
你们在这里
There you are.
我亲爱的挣钱小东西
My sweet little money makers.
记得我曾经和你们说过
Do you remember when I told you that
我会让你们变成大明星
I would make you all big stars?
猜猜是谁在斯台普斯中心为Britney设了场?
Well, guess who’s opening up for Britney Spears at Staples Center tonight?
我在做梦吗 天啊
Am I dreamin’? oh, my gosh!
等一下,今晚?
Oh, wait, tonight?
我们不能错过学校的音乐会
We’ll miss the school contest!
是的 你们会错过学校的音乐会
That’s correct. You will miss the school contest.
你们那么聪明 看来我真的没你们厉害
You are so smart, I can’t never get anything being passed by you.
其实根本就不是为了学校的竞赛
It was never about that stupid school contest
其实一直都只是为了把Brittany弄成明星
it was always about making Brittany a star.
这就是你想要的是吗
That’s what you wanted, right?
恩,是的 .今晚是一个很好的机会
– well…yes. – Tonight is your big chance.
Brittany.全部都是为了你
It’s all about you, Brittany.
那Jeanette和Eleanor呢
But what about Jeanette and Eleanor?
她们可以助唱 我也会给她们薪水的
They can sing backups, I got them some staff too.
但是…我们可是好姐妹
But…we are her sisters.
要么一起唱要么不唱
We either sing together or not at all!
好 我需要的只是Brittany
Ok, fine. All I ever needed is the B-girl.
Ian 如果她们不去我也不去
Ian, I won’t do it without them.
好吧,好吧,那就实行B计划
Ok, fine, fine. Let’s move on to Plan B.
谁喜欢烧烤?
Ok, who likes barbecue?
我知道有一间非常好的烧烤餐厅
Because I know this awesome little barbecue restaurant in the valley
花鼠烤肉做得很棒
that makes the best roasted chipmunks
味道好极了
Real tasty.
当然,除非你们唱歌♥
Unless of course, you wanna sing?
欢迎您的到来
Welcome to West Eastman
谢谢你们对我们学校音乐的支持
and thank you for supporting music in our schools.
记住,获胜的那一组
Now remember,the group you pick tonight
将会为他们学校赢得25000美金
will win 25000 dollars for their school.
现在我们有很多的表演

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章大空头
下一篇文章雄狮
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!