Maybe, this is a good time for us to take a break.
恩,好的,5分钟
Good call,take five.
她是对的 我们要集中注意力
She’s right. We need to focus.
这是为了我的屏幕保护
This is for my screen saver.
嘿 Buzz 嘿 伙计们 准备好了吗
– Hey buzz! – Hey guys? Are you guys ready to go?
我在家还有很重要的事要做
‘Cause I’ve got a lot of important staff to do at home.
你一定是他们的监护人了?
You must be their guardian?
天啊,是的,我是
God, that I am. Yes I am.
你好Dr,Rubin , 我以前也在这学校念过书
Hi. How are you, Dr Rubin? I know that because I went to school here a few years ago.
不知道你是否还记得我 Toby应该是不记得了
I don’t know if you remember me, Toby Seville probably not…
Toby?嗨,是你,没有带牙套了?
Toby? No way? Hi! Hey, no braces.
好看多了 我把..
– I think it’s great. – I did …
我把牙套解了,因为…
I did get the braces off,’cause they were just…
我认识一个男孩子也是打鼓的
I know a guy who actually works on drum heads.
孩子们,我在车上等你们
I’ll be in the car, guys.
有人爱上谁了
Somebody is in love.
我们将替代所有的东西 花鼠们的地位
We are going to replace everything. Chipmunks’ honor.
The old false modestly suck up routine.
我想我闻到了花鼠的味道
I thought I smelled a rat.
Hawke先生 有什么可以帮到你?
May I help you Mr Hawke?
我在想也许我能帮助你们
I was wondering if I could help you
我刚刚听说了你们的音乐比赛
I just heard about your musical competition
我就尽快到这里来推荐我的孩子们
and I just get down here as quickly as I could to volunteer my girls.
谢谢你的周到 不过我已经做了决定了
That’s very thoughtful of you, but I’ve already made up my mind.
也许这会让你改变决定的
Perhaps this will change your mind.
女孩们
Girls.
她们和Ian在一起?
They are with Ian?
一二,一二
One, two, one, two …
她们太棒了
They’re astounding.
朋友们,你们刚刚看的是女鼠们
Good people of West Eastman, you have just witnessed the debut…
的首次亮相…
Of the Chipettes!
谢谢
Thank you!
怎么样?
Well?
她们太了不起了,但就像我以前说的
They were splendid. But as I said before
我已经下了决定了
I have made my decision.
我知道了 你已经做决定了
I see. You’ve made your decision.
我不需要说服一个学校老师
I don’t need to speak out of school doctor
真正意义上的民♥主♥
but in the true spirit of democracy
是我们伟大国家的根基
which our great wonderful country was founded upon…
我想说,让人们投票决定吧
I say, let the people vote.
让他们来选择
Let them choose.
一人之投一票,让他们决定
One person, one vote, I say, let us vote!
投票
Let us vote.
投票
Let us vote.
Please don’t be a flasher granby…
让她们唱
let them sing.
投票
Let us vote.
你很有说服力, Hawke先生
You make a persuasive case, Mr Hawke.
好,这就是我将要做的
All right, here is what I’m going to do.
本周五,每队将在学生面前表演一首歌♥
This friday, each group will perform one song in front of the student body.
谁获得最多掌声,那么 谁就代表我们学校
Whoever gets the most applause, well, will represent the school.
什么?
What?
谢谢,我们成功了
Thank you. We made it.
我们像大型金刚一样强
Oh, it is on, like Donkey Kong!
狐蒙聚在一起结束了戏剧性的一天
The Meerkats huddle together, at the end of a dramatic day …
重申了他们的家族观念
to reaffirm their family bond.
Whiskers将比以往更加依赖彼此
The whiskers are going to have to rely on each other more than ever.
伙计们,真开心每天放学后 Ortega女士 能帮我们排练
Guys, I’m so happy that Mrs Ortega can rehearsal with us every day after school.
啊?每一天? 停一下
– Wow! Every day? – Stop right there, ok!
我们是一个团队,我们需要你
We are the team, we need you.
你可以放松点吗?我们是不会输的
Would you relax? We are not going to lose.
我们明天早上再谈这个
We’ll talk about this in the morning.
没什么好谈的 .那排练上见
Not much to talk about. I will see you at the rehearsal.
别抱了 -我没有抱
– Stop huggin’. – I am not huggin’.
你或许也想成为真正的障碍面朝那边
You might as well be really obstacles in the face countryside
因为你确实在抱
because you are in fact huggin’.
我没有 我看到了 而且….
– I’m not. – I saw, and saw…
今晚我睡我自己的床
I think I will sleep in my own bed tonight.
你知道我的,我很高兴我不是蒙狐
You know for me, I’m so glad I’m not a meerkat.
噢,是吗?那是为什么呢?
Oh, really? And why is that?
我就不用和你拥抱了
I would never hug with you!
Toby,我可以和你一起睡吗
Toby, can I sleep with you?
什么 对我温柔点
– What? – Be kind to me.
我兄弟在吵架
My brothers are fighting.
什么? 恩,好的
What? Geeeee… ok.
啊,烤箱?
Man, Dutch Oven!
别是烤箱啊!
Not the Dutch Oven!
除了烤箱都行!
Anything but the Dutch Oven!
我不能呼吸了!太晚了!
I can’t breath! It’s too late!
太晚了 烧起来了 烧起来了
It’s to late! It burns! It burns!
噢,我来看看,我还有心情做什么
Now, let’s see. What else am I in the mood for?
听下我意见怎么样
How about a side order of friendly advice, courtesy of me?
不,谢谢
No, thanks.
Grapes,等下
Grapes, please.
不好意思 Ahem
Heh, heh. Excuse me. Ahem. So, uh, well
我是…想让你警惕一下Ian
I, I just wanted to warn you…about Ian.
什么?
What?
你应该感谢他
You should be grateful to him.
他做的一切都是为了你
He did everything for you, Alvin
而Alvin你却伤了他的心
and you broke his heart.
噢 真的吗 那我怎么做得更大度一点
Hmm,really. How do I put this gently!
他是个坏人 他没心没肺的
He’s the devil, he doesn’t have a heart,
比如说他就曾把我们关在笼子里
and one of the things he did for us was put us in a cage!
Alvin,他不可能做这个
Oh, Alvin, he would never do that.
是,想想 你曾在那儿,我忘了…..
Yeah, guess, you were there, I forgot…
你最好小心一点
You, you’d better watch out.
我不需要你的任何建议
I don’t need any advice from you.
-不过..-不过,没什么,Alvin
-But… -But, nothing, Alvin!
Ian会让我们成为大明星
Ian’s taking us straight to the tooooooopppp!
好,成为大明星,我知道了
Right, straight to the top. I got it.
是,真有趣
Yeah, funny. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
哈哈哈,我们就要把花鼠们击退
Hah, hah we are, so, going to destroy those Chipmunks!
我不想把他们毁了
I don’t want to destroy them.
我也是,我想和他们一起出去
Me neither. I just want to hang out with them.
好吧 如果你们这么想……
All right, look. If you feel that way …
也许我们应该退出比赛 什么?
– Maybe we should just withdraw from the contest. – What?!
我会把你们用联邦快递寄回你们来的地方
I’ll put you all in Fedex package and mail you back to whatever tree you came from.
听起来不错吧?好 开始
Sounds good? Ok then. Take room from the top. Let’s go!
嘿嘿,停 穿绿色衣服的矮子…
Wow, wow stop. Short one in a green dress…
你叫什么名字? – Eleanor.
– what’s your name again? – Eleanor.
好吧 我都看不见你了
Yeah, look. I’m losin’ you there, you know.
你一向来是很矮的是吧?
Have you always been that short?
我想是的 那应该做点什么?
– I guess. – You’ve got to work on that.
好的,那我试试这个
Ok, all right. Let me try somethin’ here.
Brittany过来,过来这里 不,你们两个退后点
Brittany, here. Come up here. No, you two stay back.
再远一点
A little further.
噢 好,现在可以了
Oh, yeah! Now that I like!
因为Brittany比你们两更像超级巨星
It’s not just because Brittany is more than mega-ultra superstar than you guys.
很好,很好, 再分开一点点
Good, good. Ok, you know what, let’s get a little more separation.
Brittany,你呆在那儿
Brittany, stay there.
再和她们分开点 给她一点空间,孩子们
Get a little more separation from you guys. Give her some room! Give her some room, guys.
好了,看着我
All right. Watch me now.
一,二,三 看着我
One, two, three … Watch me. Watch me now.
你好 – Toby?
– Hello? – Toby?
你在房♥子里干什么? Jacky阿姨在哪里?
What are you doing in the house? Where is Aunt Jacky?
Dave 嘿 Dave 发生什么事了
Dave, hey Dave, what’s happenin’?
Jacky阿姨在医院
Aunt Jacky is in the hospital.
我有点担心 谁照看孩子们啊?
I am a little worried. Who’s watcin’ the boys?
我
I am.
Dave 巴黎怎么样啊? 等等,孩子们还乖吗
– So, Dave, how is Paris? – Wait, are the boys behaving?
当然很好,这里还是天黑呢
Absolutely. They’ve been just pitchy.
Toby,到底怎了啊? 没事,别担心