– Is this a dream? – Stand by and catch me.
这比树屋强得多了啊 我喜欢这里的景色
– It’s much better than a tree! – I just adore a penthouse view!
不错 Hawke
Nice one, Hawke.
喜欢吗 当然
– You like it? – Sure, Ian.
我住在这里 这里太漂亮了
– I live here. – It’s so beautiful.
上一次我们来狐獴庄园的时候….
The last time we visited Meerkat Manor …
有个来的团叫指挥官的….
Arrival group called the Commanders …
在Whiskers弄了个大型的室内活动
was making large indoors in to the Whiskers’ teritory.
Toby, 这太杂乱了 真恶心
Toby, I thought i was messy, but this is really disgusting.
感觉就像生活在垃圾堆一样
I feel like livin’ in a dumpster.
Simon这是狐獴庄园,过来一起看
Simon, it’s Meerkat Manor on it. Watch with me.
你说对了 我是神经过敏了点
You’re right. I thik I’ll relax, feelin’ my nerves little bit…
这是什么
What is this?
一定是在开玩笑,玉米卷?
You got to be joking? A taco.
竟然在毯子里面Toby!
In a blanket? Toby!
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen
Tobster 准备发球
goin’ for his turkey is the Tobster.
加油
Come on baby.
容易得很 我,学着点,朋友们
No problem. Watch and learn, my friends.
哎呀,我想是时候玩我第二喜爱的游戏了
Oops, I think this is the time to play my second favorite game.
把烂电视藏起来 你想玩吗?
Hide the broken TV from Dave. You wanna play?
不 对他别那么严厉
– No!!! – Go easy on him, Taco Boy.
今天已经够糟糕的了
This day has been bad enough already.
噢噢,我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I think I see what’s going on.
你们几个家伙在学校惹事了是不?
You guys are having some problems at school?
不,不是的
No, not really…
除非你认为 被扔下马桶去也是个问题的话…
Unless you consider, having your head dumped in public toilet, a problem …
那么糟糕
Squirrelees are the worst.
至少,我听到是这样的
At least, that’s what I heard.
因为,靠我自己不可能知道这些
Because, there is no way that I possibly know that, on a personal level.
Toby,你觉得学校怎么样
Toby, what was school like for you?
– Toby? Tobyyy!!! 什么?
– Toby? Tobyyy!!! – What?
觉得学校怎么样?一个词?
What was school like for me? In a word?
棒极了 你知道 那是因为我太
Awesome! But, you know that ’cause I was like …
受欢迎了
Extremely popular.
这就是你和你奶奶一块住的原因了吧
Is that why you are still live with your grandmother?
以Tobster自居?
And refer to yourself as Tobster?
就只会整天哔..哔..哔
And go peeoo-peeoo-peeoo all day?
该睡觉了
Bed time.
Alvin!
Alvin醒醒,把闹钟关掉
Alvin wake up and turn off the alarm.
Alvin 我没开玩笑 没开玩笑 快关掉它
Alvin, I’m not kidding. I’m not kidding, buddy, turn it off!
伙计们
Guys, guys …
小伙子们 这可不好笑
Boys, this isn’t funny.
你好,我需要你的帮助
Hello? I need help.
有个人抓住了我们 他想带我们去个地方
A man got us. He wants to take us to eternal place.
上学 发发慈悲吧
– School. – Howgh! – Have a heart.
发发慈悲吧 Dave想让你们去上学 你们就去吧
Have a heart. Dave wants you to school, so you are goin’.
Toby.不要担心我们三个 我们会很好的
Don’t worry about taking us three, Toby. We gonna be all right.
如果很糟糕呢? 伙计们 快点
– If it hurts? – Guys, come on.
相信我,第二天一定比第一天要好
Trust me, the second day is never as bad as the first.
眼镜,眼镜 你不会用眼睛打人的 对吧
Glasses! Glasses! You wouldn’t hit a guy with glasses, would y…
直捣黄龙
Right in the pancreas.
护士?
Nurse?
C’mon Alvin! 记住5个字,闪,趴,蹲,冲,跑
C’mon, Alvin! Remember the five D’s! Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge!
你就是下一个 毛球
You’re next, furball.
你和我说话吗?
You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me?
这边只有我一个了,你一定是在跟我说话对吧
I’m the only one here, so you must be talkin’ to me.
你看到了吗 哈利路亚!
– Did you see that? – Hallelujah!
.真不敢相信,他接住了 你出局了
Unbelievable, he caught it. You’re out, man.
成功接到了
And the tackle made, she got’s in.
他接得到 我想是个触地
– He got hands. – I think that’s paws actually.
我们球队需要他
We can definitely use him on the team.
嘿,小东西 你想加入足球队吗
Hey, furball, how would you like a spot in the football team?
足球队? 你身手不错
– Football? Moi? – I got to say you’re good.
我希望你和我们一起去吃个午饭
I’m gonna let you hangin’ out with us at lunch.
就是说,如果你想成为我们其中一员的话
That is, if you wanna be on the team?
不错的建议 – Alvin?
– Interesting proposition. – Alvin?
我考虑好再回复你 只有一次机会
– Maybe I’ll get back to you on that. – This is a one-time offer.
不要想太久
Don’t take too long and think it over .
好极了,但是我要先搞定我的兄弟们
Great, but I will dish my brothers!
我要成为花鼠历史上的第一个球员
Just to become the first chipmunk ever to play an actual pose on a football team.
没有机会了
No chance.
球场是公平的
The stadium is unanimous.
出局,出局…
It stots and goes, it’s out, it’s out…
他接到了
and he catches it!
观众们疯狂了
The crowd goes crazy.
我
Me?
我想那个超级冷酷的人在叫你
I think that super cool jock table is paging you.
为什么我要去?
Why would I go over there?
听着,我还担心太受欢迎呢
Look, if I really need to worry about being popular.
你好 会说话的花鼠 世界知名摇滚明星
Hello, talking Chipmunk. World-famous rock star …
伙计们 我还穿这睡衣呢
Dive with his own flesh doll. Guys, I’m on pajamas.
老是自吹
Not to toot my own horn bike.
拜托,这是件愉快的事
Come on, it’s delectable.
Alvin.去吧 真的?
– Just go, Alvin. – Really? You really mean it?
是的 谢谢 我很快回来
– Yeah. – Thanks. I’ll be right back.
有什么事 怎么了
– What’s up, geeks? – What’s up, man?
说吧
Bring it.
我能行
I got it, I got it I…
不
Not.
– 我觉得他很可爱 – 我也觉
– I think he’s cute. – Me too.
我抛了
Toss.
打给我
Call me.
告诉你,花鼠们已经过时了 我又有新的了
I’m tellin’ you, Chipmunks are old news. I got the next big thing.
会唱歌♥的女花鼠们
Singing female Chipmunks.
为什么女花鼠就得不到他们的肯定
God, what part of singing female chipmunks some of this people do not understand…
女孩们,我们也去学校
Girls, we are goin’ to school.
他会上 而且会得分
He’s up, and he scores.
嘿,我接到了
Hey, right up, ass?
为什么不给我来个击掌
Wow, don’t hate on a high five?
好
Yeah, high five.
听着,Alvin,我知道你一直在忙你的球队
Look Alvin, I know you’ve guys been busy with your sporting gathers and what not…
但我确实需要你回家帮帮我 我无能为力
– But I can really use your help at home. – Oh, no can do.
Ryan将教我怎么找个漂亮女孩子来帮我做作业
Ryan is gonna teach me how to get pretty girls to do my homework.
Alvin,你答应过Theodore我们会出去约会的
Alvin, you promised Theodore we hang out.
今晚一起看狐獴庄园 没有漂亮女孩
We are watching Meerkat Manor tonight. No pretty girls.
我今天没有空 你每天都这么说 Alvin
– Dude, I can’t swing it today. – That’s what you say every day, Alvin.
不要再要我提醒今天轮到你洗衣服
Not to remind you it’s your day to do the laundry.
最好你听爸爸的话 Alvin 你可不想被关禁闭
Better listen to your daddy, Alvin. You don’t wanna get grounded?
你要去捡起来吗 你想逼我吗
– Are you going to pick that up? – Are you going to make me?
好, 那让我来教教你怎么捡起来
Au contraire, mon frère! I’m just going to elegantly show you how it’s done.
Off the glass. And you call yourself a jar.
他是一个爱开玩笑的人 经常这样
My brother, he’s a real jokester. Always do.
再见
I’ll see you guys around.
轮到我了 轮到我了
– That’s my play. – That’s my play.
为什么你总是想在我朋友面前让我难堪
Why are you tryin’ to embarrass me in front of my friends?
你开什么玩笑 他们才是应该感到难堪的人
Are you kidding me? They are the ones which should be embarrassed by.
比赛加油 等不及了 第一排的位置
– Good luck with the show, guys. – First row seats. Can’t wait!
我们将会唱哪一首歌♥?
So, which song are we gonna sing?
没压力 不过学校就靠我们了
No pressure, but the whole school is counting on us.
放心,就像Ryan说的:
Oh, relax! It’s like Ryan said:
有谁能够打败会唱歌♥的花鼠们?
Who’s gonna beat singing chipmunks?
不管怎样,Simon是个做白日梦的
Finally. Oh, Simon is dreamy.
我觉得Theodore好像在看着我 对 我知道
– I think Theodore was looking at me! – Yeah, I know.
你们还记得Ian说过什么了吗 我们不能相信他
But guys remember what Ian said? We can’t trust them.
怎么回事? 我本来不想说的,但是..
– What happened? – I never thought I’d say this but…
粉红色是我最新喜欢的颜色
Pink is my new favourite colour.
她的眼镜很迷人
Her glasses were quite fetching.
她就像是个迷人绿乳糖
She’s like a beautiful green gumdrop.
如果你们想干好 就要集中注意了
If you guys want to do this you got to pay attention.
也许,现在是我们休息一下的好时候