我想你会喜欢这里的风景的
I thought you might like the view!
女士们,告诉我一些关于你们的事
Ladies, tell me little something about yourselves.
我们在一个 只有300人的小镇里长大的
We grew up in a small town, population 300 and …
真的?那太棒了
Really? That’s fascinating. Great!
好了 现在好好表现吧
All right, impress me!
一.二.三
One, two, three.
女孩们
Girls, girls, girls.
猜一下谁会成为了全世界第一的花鼠组合?
Guess who just became the number one Chipmunks’ band in whole dang world?
Ian Hawke.
什么时候我们可以和花鼠们见面
So, when can we meet the Chipmunks?
好问题 答案是…
That’s an excellent question and the excellent answer is…
我已经不再代表Alvin和花鼠们了
I don’t really represent Alvin and the Chipmunks anymore.
噢,怎么回事?
– Oh, no. Wha-what happened?
很老套的故事
Oh, classic tale.
当我见他们的时候很可爱,天真 他们什么也没有
Sweet and innocent when I met them, they had nothing
之后,我尽了全力让他们成为了摇滚明星
…and then I work my butt of to make them rock stars and…
后来他们变了
They changed.
变成坏蛋
Turned out to be like bad cheese.
.不 多可怕啊
– No. – That’s terrible.
我一直把Alvin当成我自己的儿子一样对待
I know. I mean, I treated Alvin like my own son, you know.
而他们就这样离我而去
And he just goes and spits on me.
实际
Literally
我有的只是他们留给我的一脸口水
He filled his chipmunk’s cheeks with saliva and just had at it.
可别让我提起Simon了 幸好不是Theodore
– Don’t even get me started about Simon. – But not Theodore, right?
这可爱的还更需要注意
It’s the cuddly ones you have to watch for.
为什么我们要谈他们呢?
But why we are talkin’ about them for, c’mon?
他们已经完蛋了,被解雇了..
They are over, fired, nobledeute (noble death)…
花鼠们的蠢说法
Chipmunks’ stupid sayin’.
不过…
But…
笨女鼠们
Girl Chipmunks’ stupid sayin’…
请系好安全带
Fasten your seat belts!
我看着的他眼睛说,Jay,Beyonce在哪里?
So I eyed Jay Z’s eyes right, and I said: Jay, where is Beyonce?
然后他说:
And he says :
她正拿着一碟子的 奶酪球,我一转身
She’s holding a plate full of cheese balls, turn around…
猜是什么
And guess what..
还真是她 Dave让我看着他们
– She was. – PS, Dave left me in charge.
我们每天晚上会呆到10点
We stay up to ten every night.
看看我能做些什么
Look what I can do.
你真是Theadorable
You’re Theadorable.
不好意思 没事,没有伤到我
– I am so sorry. – That’s cool. No harm done.
还没完 女孩们,我想和他们私聊下
Not yet. Girls, please, private conference.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着,摇滚明星
Listen up, rock stars.
如果你们再敢和那些女孩子聊天
If you talk to those girls again
你们就死定了
you’re dead.
如果你们再看那些女孩子一眼
If you look at those girls again
你们就死定了
you’re dead.
如果你们再敢想想那些女孩儿…..
If you even think about those girls…
你有想她们吗? 有啊,我现在想着她们
– Are you thinking about them? – Well, I am now.
好 你完蛋了
– That’s it. – You are dead!
抓住他,砸死你,该死的
Get them, c’mon! Crack you, you dirty rats!
散开
Scatter!
那边,这边 我在跑
– That way. Over there! – I’m runin’.
嘿,笨蛋 有本事就来抓我
Hey Dumbo, catch me if you can.
你死定了 没有
– You are dead! – Not!
加时吧
It’s stretching time!
天啊
Oh, boy.
老鹰
Eagle.
老鹰,老鹰 抓住他
– Eagle! Eagle! – Get him.
快!快! 这边
– Move! Move! – This way.
抓到你了 .等等..出来
– Gotcha. – Wait, wait, come up…
漩涡来了 C’mon 这可不太……
– It’s swirley time. – C’mon, c’mon guys, this is not so…
求你了,求你了
Please, please!
有让你好看的 谢谢
– That’s a good look for you! – Thank you.
我不会游泳 帮帮我 抓住Simon
– I can’t swim. Help. – Grab on Simon!
还好吗?
You okay?
恩,还好,你刚刚把我从马桶里救了出来
Well, uh, considering that you just saved me from drowning in a toilet…
我嘛,很好
I’m, uh, pretty good.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
Alvin, Alvin! 我们不要用暴♥力♥解决
Alvin, Alvin! We’re not gonna solve anything with violence!
这是条肥老鼠 闭嘴
– It’s the fatty ratty. – Cut it out!
这老鼠一定在树干里堆了很多垃圾
– This rat has serious junk in the trunk.
是啊,那么多脂肪
Yeah, little fatty.
Simon这样会不会让我的臀部看起来小一点
Simon, does this make my butt look smaller?
Theodore,你的臀部看起来很好了
Theodore, your butt looks fine.
那些小子只是一群笨蛋
Those guys are just some jerks.
你威胁他们说要在他们体内建巢?
You threatened to climb inside of him and build a nest.
有点过分了而且甚至事实上也不太可能
That was out of line and not even sure that is physically impossible.
我应该将你们三个停职 可以
– I should suspend all three of you. – Please do.
我还有更好的主意
Instead I have the better idea.
由于预算的削减
Due to budget cutbacks
我们的音乐规划可能会受到影响
we are in jeopardy of loosing our beloved music program.
– 太可怕了 – 我知道
– That’s awful. – I know.
但是,我还是有一个小小的希望
But, there is one small ray of hope.
这里每年都会举办一个音乐比赛
Every year the District sponsors a music competition…
赢家将会得到25,000美金
And the winner school receives 25,000 dolars.
如果我们赢了,我们便可以拯救我们的音乐计划
If we win, we can save our program.
你想我们去表演
And you want us to perform?
我在想你到底是不是我们的歌♥迷了呢
I begin to think that you are a fan?
你们可以考虑一下
Why don’t you sleep on it.
等等 好极了
– Wait. – Great.
答应我什么也不要说出去
Promise me that you won’t say anything.
校长一定会赞成的 如果让Mr Fencle发现了可…
The principal has a certain image to uphold. If Mr Fencle ever finds out about this ta…
我真是不敢相信你们就坐在我的办公室里
I just can’t believe this, that you are actually sitting in my office.
我有你们全部的CD唱片
I have all of your CDs.
我甚至到丹佛去看过你们 所以我有这个
I even went to see you last year in Denver. That’s where I got this.
那是我的生日 但是我就像…. 花鼠们
It was my birthday. And I was like…Oh, the Chipmunks!
所以,如何? 你们会代表我们学校出演吗
So, what you say? Will you represent our school?
实话说,听起来挺不错的
Honestly suspension sounds pretty good to me.
Alvin? 一个对所有,还是3对一
Come on Alvin? One for all, and three for one.
Theodore 精辟,非常精辟 把我们算上
Well put, Theodore.Very well put. Count us in.
飞吧老鹰
Go Eagles!
老鹰,在哪里?
Eagles? Where?
阁楼轿车
Ah, the penthouse limo.
真独特
Très exclusivo.
那个不是Chihuahua吗 电影上那个
Hey, isn’t that that Chihuahua? Ya know, from the movie?
嗯,是,当然是他 很多大牌住在这里
Uh, yeah, yeah. I mean, of course it is. Yeah, a lot of big names live here.
– Oh. Como esta? 我一要他的签名
– Oh. Como esta? – I must have his autograph!
噢 噢 Brittany 你想成为明星,想要表现得像个明星
Whoa, whoa, Brittany. You wanna be a star, act like a star.
你不需要他们的签名,而是你签名给他们
– You don’t get autographs, you give ’em.
噢,好的
Oh, right.
嘿,看那边,Jonas兄弟
Hey, look over there, there’s a couple of the Jonas Brothers.
在哪里?我看不到 到了
– Where? I don’t see them. – Here we are.
快去我房♥间
Ok, let’s scootin’ to my apartment …
噢,该死的
What? Did I… Oh, darn it! Darn it to heck!
什么?怎么了? 女孩们,真不好意思..
– What? What’s wrong? – Girls, I apologise but …
我好像把钥匙留在办公室了
I seem to left my keys back in my office.
你们其中一个能钻进去从里面把门打开吗
What if one of you shroud through that mail slot and open it up for me from the inside?
我来
I’ll do it.
我卡住了
I’m stuck.
好,我帮你,我帮你
All right, I got you, I got you!
不会很难啊
Not so hard.
不要你来了
I wanna lay off the nuts.
好,你来试下,眼镜?
All right, how about you, glasses?
你身材比较好,还是你去吧
You are in better shape. Wanna go?
我不太擅长做这个… 我来
– Well I’m not that good in things like this. – I got it!
漂亮
Impressive!
哇奥.
Gee, Willakers!
好极了,瞧,有史以来最好的树屋子
Great. Bingo! This is the best treehouse ever!
红色的钢琴
A red piano.
我们是在做梦吗? 跟我来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章大空头
下一篇文章雄狮
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!